Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 79 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:50 pm

"Hey, beautiful. I-I mean, hey Emi. What are you up to?" Wally was wanting to take things slow with her. Kind of like starting over since she had been through so much and so much happened.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 79 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:08 pm

Emi noticed him correcting himself and smiled just a bit. "Just watching some movie. Not really paying too much attention. My parents has me under watch." She said.

(Do you wanna do one for Scarlett now? Or?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:14 pm

"Well, I can't blame them, honestly. So, are you confined to the house or are you up for an.... activity?" Wally didn't want to ask her out, but he didn't want her to be stuck with no one to actually talk to.

(Yeah, I was just thinking about what to do about it . But yeah we can ^^)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:42 am

(Oki! Also Wally doing the Sokka vibe with activity together haha )

"Well, I can ask." Emi said. She was pretty sure it was okay as long as she wasn't alone and her parents knew where she was. She took the phone from her ear and called to the kitchen where her mother was cleaning asking her in Japanese.

"Seems it's greenlight," Emi said after putting the phone back to her ear. "As long as they know where I am. W-what did you have in mind?" Honestly it didn't sound too much fun with doing an activity, but it wasn't like she could have less fun than she had at home.

At the Cave Dinah was preparing her session with Scarlett. She really hoped the poor girl would open up to her. What had happened had been very traumatic, she was sure of it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:00 pm

(XD sometimes I swear they are the same person!)

"Well, not really inactivity activity... I was just thinking along the lines of going to the park? I'll give you some ice cream," Wally said before adding in a teasing manner, because he doesn't love ice cream?"

And scarlets was currently dreading going to the cave to talk about her " feelings ". After a receiving a call from Dinah, she reluctantly agreed to meet at the cave for a session. And it wasn't a fighting session like she hoped but a therapy session. Was she even qualified for therapy?

But anyway, Scarlett just got scanned and Zeta'd to the cave, wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible.

"Hey, uh, Dinah, I'm here," Scarlett said as she approached her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:09 pm

Emi smiled a little. "Sure, some ice cream sounds nice." She said. Also getting some fresh air might be good since she hadn't been out today.

"Scarlett," Dinah smiled. "Thanks for coming." The blonde met with the girl. "Let's head to the counceling room, shall we?" They could speak in private there.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:54 pm

Wally smiled. " Great! I'll be there soon to get you. Herd is going to be kind of warm today, so dress cool not that you'll have a problem since you're always cool," he said before realizing that sounded like a flirt line and he smacked his head. " I'll be there soon. See you." He then hung up for hitting his head on the wall. Stay cool because you're always cool?! Really!?

(I could barely hold my laughter and when I was putting that down 🤣🤣)

"Yeah, sure, " Scarlett said as she followed the Sonic screaming hero to the council room. Maybe if she did act blind she could get away with not being able to see where to go?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:39 pm

(Haha, Wally be Wally xD)

Emi arched an eyebrow and looked at her phone before putting it back down to get into some nicer clothes than just her casual comfy home clothes. She went to put on a simple, but still nice looking summer dress and she put her hair up in a ponytail. It had grewed since she cut it off and it was now a bit below her shoulders. 

Dinah made sure Scalett followed along and she held the door open so it would feel more welcoming for her. "Please, sit down," She said, geasturing to the recliner on the opposite side. She sorta knew Scarlett could find her way around, even if she didn'tunderstand fully how she visualised stuff. She closed the door and walked over to sit across from her. "Are you comfortable?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:52 pm

Wally also got ready for the outing. He changed out of his comfy clothes into a pair of nice shorts and a tank with a nice shirt over it. Now he was looking in the mirror to see if he needed to style his hair any differently before he let out a sigh. " Wally, calm down. You're thinking way too into this , man, " he told himself. He grabbed a pair of sunglasses before getting some shoes on and running out the door, telling his folks that he would be back later before taking off to Emi's place to pick her up.

Once he got there, he knocked on the door.

Scarlett sort of relaxed in the recliner and she shrugged at Dinah's question. " Yeah, I'm fine," she told her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:59 pm

Emi's younger brother, Jim went to open the door. "Hello ex-boyfriend 2," He greeted with a smile. He was only 8 so who could blame him?

"Jim, Anata no manā wa dokodesu ka?"(where's your manners?) Emi's mother, Mai poked her head out from the kitchen after drying her hands off. "Welcome, Wally," She smiled before calling Emi downstairs. 

Emi came down the stairs and smiled. Suddenly she was really greatful to leave the house.

"Good," Dinah smiled,making a pause before she said. "What you went though, the showdown with Deathstroke? has to have been very traumatising for you."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 89 ... 100  Next