Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 60 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:11 pm

"Why a pumpkin?" Scarlett mumbled. She shook her head before turning her head to Dick. "Yeah, Boy Wonder, go ahead. You try it."

Wally was going to make a comment on how he used to wear tights to tease him when he remembered no one but him, Scarlett, and Emi knew of his backstory. So he kept his comment to himself.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 60 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:14 pm

"Okay, I'll show you my moves." Dick chuckled and got up.

Emi tried to cover her laughs. She knew Dick was never really good at entertaining at parties. Too much stiffness right there,... and now she knew he must get it from Batman.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:43 pm

"Don't forget to pick," Wally said, shaking the bowl in front of Dick with a grin.

"Yeah, don't mess up either," Scarlett added with a teasing smirk.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm

"Ha ha," Dick rolled his eyes behind the mask and picked a note from the bowl. He unfolded it to himself and sneaked a smirk onto his face. The note spelled; Ghost. That was defiently a que for the Ninja thing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:04 pm

M'gann started the music up again. "Alright, Robin, go ahead," she told the younger hero.

Scarlett made sure her attention was focused on her hand so she could pick up his movements clearly. She did not want to miss this.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:26 pm

"Okay, light off. I'm gonna make a great opening!" Dick said.

Superboy shrugged and flipped the lights since he was closest before turning them on the second after, only for Robin to be... Gone.

"Woah, we're'd he go?" Emi asked, since she hadn't really experienced the real ninja thing live.

That was when a snicker was heard.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:02 pm

"Dude, I don't know if that's brilliant or just plain out creepy," Wally told his best friend, looking around for him.

Scarlett just started laughing and she clapped her hands. "Okay, that's awesome!" she called. "Come on, Bird Boy, come back."

"Is this...mmm..." M'gann rubbed her chin before she hit her forehead. "Hello, Meghan! Its 'Ghost'!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:21 pm

Dick laughed before he dropped down from the rooftop vent.

"Ghost's arn't actually invisible, you know?" Artemis commented, before seeing everyone's look. "Not that I'd know that...." She added.

"Right?" Superboy arched an eyebrow. "Well, if that's how a ghost dance I want that note too."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:01 pm

"Sorry, Con, no doubles. But go ahead and pick out a theme," Wally said, holding the bowl up to him. It would be hilarious to see Conner try to dance.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:19 am

"I'm starting to think you're just trying to avoid your turn." Artemis remarked.

"Yeah. I'm starting to think the same," Conner scoffed as he stood up and grabbed a note. Again. This was all to make Mgann happy.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next