Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 80 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:05 pm

"It's okay, Mrs. (I do not remember the last name LOL.)" Wally chuckles a little awkwardly before seeing Emi and he got a bright smile. He weighs to her. " Hey. Ready to go? "

"Isn't that just a part of the mission? Taking down bad guys, being a hero? " Scarlett wasn't big into the whole talking about her feelings thing. "I mean, I know I haven't been a hero long, but I think I'm doing good if I say so myself."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 80 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:25 pm

(It's fine xD But it's: Mori)

"Yeah, ready for some ice cream," Emi smiled, walking over. She slipped her shoes on. "See you later." Emi gave a small way before she left before her brother could attempt to follow or annoy them.

"I'm glad to see you have the confience," Dinah said but sensed she was hiding something. She hoped to get her to open up more. "And you're right. Our role as heroes involves a lot of risks. But, you had the entire team there. Still you decided to take on Deathstroke alone?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:16 am

(XD thanks!)

Wally waved to them before he caught up with Emi. "You know, I always thought of what it would be like to have a little brother. Not so much anymore," he joked to Emi.

Scarlett frowned and crossed her arms. "I had to make sure he was dead. That he couldn't harm me or anyone else again.":
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:23 am

Emi laughed lightly. "Yeah, well. Can't tell you I don't agree." She said.

"Are you sure that he's dead?" Dinah asked since people had a tendency of coming back to life.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:46 pm

Wally chuckled. "So, uh, how've you been? Just chilling?" Wally asked.

Scarlett looked dead at her. "If he's not, then I'll kill him again."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:14 pm

"I guess you could say that," Emi said with a shrug. "Been thinking, I guess. About what happened. About the time with... Him." She looked at the concrete as they were walking towards the park.

Dinah frowned and leaned forward, placing her arms on her tights and clasping her hands. "Scarlett. It's not up to you do defeat every enemy out there." She said. "You're very young. You should let the League handle some of your problems. And before you say anything, I know we failed to track down Deathstoke before you did, but that doesn't mean you, nor the team should ask for help when you need it."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:11 pm

Wally frowned. "He's gone,Emi. He can't hurt you anymore."

"Oh, and I'm suppose to ask for help from the people who couldn't stop Emi from getting kidnapped? Or me for that matter?!" Scarlett knew that she was being unfair but she was just frustrated.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:22 pm

Emi kept looking at the ground as they walked. "I know," she said. She looked up and to the side, seeing the park as they turned right to walk towards it. They passed a sign where people put up billboards and flyers. She saw one flyer about a missing dog. Did she miss Slade? That didn't make any sense. "I just... I don't know. Never mind." She shook her head.

Dinah frowned. "That's not fair." She said, sitting back up. "I admitt we're not perfect. We make misstakes. Keeping the team from finding Emi was clearly one of them. We're just glad you brought her back. But we do concern when you take on League level criminals."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:47 pm

Wally only friend. He wished he could have saved her earlier. Who knows what lies and deceit that man had put in her head. He laid his hand on her shoulder. " It's okay, you don't have to talk about it. But I'm here for anything you might need, remember that. "

He then looked both ways before crossing with Emi to the park.

Once there, he found a bench they could sit on. " I'm going to go get the ice creams. Which flavor do you want? "

Scarlett only frowned and crossed her arms. "I just... I just can't lose anything else...
"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:23 pm

Emi sat down on the bench and looked up at him. "Vanilla?" She said. It was plain and the most average flavour ever but it was her favourite. If it weren't for the fact that she could see the ice cream truck from the bench she probably would have gone with him, not liking the idea of being alone.

Dinah was quiet for a moment, kinda getting what she was hinting at. "You're talking about your vision, aren't you?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next