Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 61 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:39 am

"Hey, saving the best for last," Wally said with a grin and shrug.

"Yeah, uh-huh," Scarlett would've rolled her eyes if she could before placing her hand back on the ground.

"Ready, Conner?" M'gann giggled, ready to start the song.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 61 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:54 pm

Conner shrugged, "I guess?" He said before the music turned on. Well, he guessed he got an easy one. He got scarecrow. So he did the T-pose and started dancing like that.

(Okay, we didn't have any actual badass plan here right? I just put scarecrow then like. were we gonna do something with him? No... it was just the love drama thing yeah?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:36 pm

((Yeah, it was just the love drama thingy. But oh, I have an addition. Maybe Wally knows about Scarlett's plan for Dick because he helped her set it up. Wally won't mind because he knows how she feels for Dick and it might be a great way for him to finally move on from Emi, so when Dick stupidly thinks its from Emi, Wally could get mad at Dick and say it was from Scarlett?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:31 pm

(I like that! I dunno why. But I love having them fight xD Maybe when Dick kisses Emi he'd be even more upset xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:55 pm

((Oh hell yeah he will be XD alright, we all ready?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:38 pm

(We are ready sir! I can start!)

The party continued on that evening and everyone was having a good time. It was nice that some nights like these they could just enjoy a normal teenage party, with no missions or other hero activity. Just relax and have fun. Like everyone keept telling them, they were still young.

M'ganns little game that had started the evening had been quite the sucess. Well, maybe not everyone enjoyed it as much, but it still gave everyone a good laugh. They had then went onto playing some more games like 'Cluedo', and 'I would rather' and even Twister. Yeah, Dick won that one, not to anyone's surprise. They had then started the music and the team, plus Emi and Scarlett had started dancing for a good bit, just goofing around and having fun while once in a while eating on all the snacks M'gann had prepared. And we all know who ate the most, of course.

As it was getting later and they were all a bit more tired and settled after dancing around everyone was just kinda chilling and doing their own thing, while still socialicing around the cave. The TV was on so Conner and Kaldur were watching some hockey game while M'gann was chatting to Artemis and Scarlett about something, all while painting Scarlett's nails.

Emi had been with them as well when she excused herself to go to the bathroom. It was nice hanging out with the team like this. And it felt nice. Not like anyone held any grudges against her for what Asami did. She still felt bad about that though, even if the Deathstroke thing was what bothered her most now.

Shaking those thoughts from her head Emi finally found the bathroom before going in.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:55 pm

Meanwhile, Wally had kinda excused himself to set up something for Scarlett. About a week before, she had come to Wally about a plan to finally tell Dick how she felt about him, loud and clear. She obviously couldn't pull it off herself because of her sight, so she enlisted the young speedster's help. That was how Wally found himself setting up little candles in a path formation that would lead down to a blanket on the beach.Some rose petals were also laying about and one would think it was Valentines Day and not Halloween.

"Alright, looks good, but I feel like its missing something..." Wally rubbed his chin before snapping his fingers. He then ran and borrowed some lights from the dock, having them set up in a square on the beach where Scarlett and Dick would sit and just have fun. "Perfect!" Why was Wally helping? Well, it was one of two reasons: He felt like Scarlett deserved happiness after everything she went through, and he also hoped this would be a good way for Dick to get over Emi so he could try to get back in Emi's good graces.

Wally then came back inside the Cave with the note Scarlett had him write the night before for Dick. It wasn't address to Dick and it didn't say it was from Scarlett. She wanted it to be a surprise. He saw Conner walk to the kitchen to get something and asked, "Hey, Con, where's the Boy Wonder?"

"Uhh..." Conner looked up from the tray of cookies that was still left, "I think he's in the bathroom."

"Perfect! Thanks." Wally then went to the bathroom down the hall. He slipped the note under the door before flashing away to join the others back in the living room.

"Well?" Scarlett asked Wally after hearing him walk over.

"Everything's cool," Wally said, which was the code for "Its ready".

Scarlett smiled. She was going to let the paint dry first before heading out back. This was it!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Emi washed her hands and let her hair out since it was pulling on her hair to have it up in the tinkerbell bun. She ran her hands through her hair that she'd cut off to her shoulder after she met Asami. As she did that she felt her forehead coated with sweat and realised how hot she was. She put the hair elastic around her wrist before going out to take some air.

When she reached the back door at the cave she got surprised by seeing how it was lit up by candles outside. She rose an eyebrow and looked behind her. Maybe M'gann had planned like a ghost trip outside later? She suposed she wern't supose to go outside now as it was set up for later, but being curious she decided to check it out now. Besides, the cool air outside felt really nice. And so she followed the path that were lit up by candles.

Dick did his needs like everyone else and he actually took his time to style his hair since it got all flat underneath that Tuxedo mask hat. he then put the mask back to cover his eyes before heading back out to the others. He stopped before he could open the door when he saw a piece of paper on the floor. He picked it up and read it. Arching an eyebrow. He got curious. It just said. Go outside. Use the back door.

It might not even have been for him, but being a detective. How could he not investigate?

Dick got to the back door and saw there were already footsteps in the sand. He saw the lights and when he peered his eyes he could see something down by the ocean. Actually, it looked like Emi was sitting there! He smiled.

Emi had thought it kinda weird that the so thought "ghost round" had finnished so soon and with a blanket by the ocean, with an all romantic setting. Oh no. She hoped she didnt ruin anything for M'gann and Conner. She had just stopped for a bit of air when she screamed.

"Ahhh! D-Dick for god sake!" Emi turned and hit him after he totally snuck up on her from behind. Dick was laughing as Emi calmed her heartbeat down and she couldn't help but to giggle. "You don't do that." She pushed him playfully.

Dick laughed and calmed down, holding his stomach as her reaction was priceless. "S-sorry. I just... I always wanted to do that." He said. Well, he couldn't really do it,.. well not as good when they were together since she didn't know about him being Robin back then. He grabbed her hand, seeing as he had startled her.

Emi giggled. "You scared me." She admitted.

"Sorry." He took his mask off and gave her a smile. "What you doing out here?" He asked, curious. He defiently noticed the romantic setting.

Emi smiled and knew he shouldn't be out there like her, probably. So she rolled her eyes playfully and asked the same thing back. "What are you doing out here?"

"Eh, someone left me a note to go outside watch the beautiful ocean," Dick teased playfully.

Emi rolled her eyes and sat down. "Uh-huh. Suuure:" She drawled, just thinking he was joking.

Dick sat down next to her and chuckled lightly. "It's true." he stated, hearing she didn't belive him. He saw her look at him. "I actually have a clue about who sent it."

"Oh, you do now?" Emi asked, still just thinking he was messing around since she thought M'gann had set this all up for her and Conner.

(Okay. setting up kiss scene here xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:40 pm

((Oh yeah, I get you xD))

It took a little longer for Scarlett's nails to dry, so she decided to cheat by using her fire powers to make the paint harden. "Thanks, M'gann!" she told the Martian, even though she couldn't see them.

"No problem! I love doing hair and nails. Want me to style your hair next?" M'gann asked with a smile.

"No, I actually have something planned. Wish me luck!" Scarlett held a thumbs up before she started to make her way outside. She was collecting her thoughts and tried to recite what she would say to Dick once she met up with him outside. He should be there by now and hopefully, just hopefully, he will take her seriously this time about her feelings. 'Maybe he'll stop speaking to me... If he does, I...' she stopped right at the door that would lead her down to the beach and shook her head. 'No! No, Scarlett. You can't let fear get you now. You have to do this.'

She took a deep breath before she started to make her way down to the beach, unaware of what was going to happen.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:36 pm

"Yeah," Dick smiled at her. She was so beautiful. He put his hand on top of hers.

Emi looked at their hands when she felt Dick do that before looking back at him and before she knew it, he leaned in and kissed her. Emi was so caught off guard by the kiss that she blinked before she pulled away. She retracted her hand and looked away. "I'm not ready..." She said.

Dick frowned and realised she probably didn't want him to kiss her, and he read her signal wrong. "I'm sorry," He quickly said, gently grabbing her hand. "I just thought-"

"It's not you, Dick. Just. I'm not ready for another relationship right now." Emi said, looking back at him. She wasn't angry, just upset. "I-I'm gonna head back inside." Emi got up and started walking back towards the cave, rubbing her arm. It was all just an uncomfortable situation for her, and since she didn't know what else to say or do she thought it best to just go back inside.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next