Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 62 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Scarlett had stopped when she saw the scene. Well...sorta saw the scene. She could pick up two heartbeats, one faster than the other, and knew it was Dick and Emi's. She was too far off for them to see her, but she could see them clearly. At first, she was confused as to why Emi was even there in the first place. And then the worst happened... Dick kissed her.

Whatever was left of Scarlett's heart was broken into pieces. Of course, of course there was no way she could compete with Emi. Maybe she should've just addressed the note, saying it was from her, but she was too scared. Now this happens.

Tears dripped down her face before she quickly ran back into the Cave to take the first Zeta Tube home. She went quickly, not wanting to stop and answer to anyone why she was upset. She was embarrassed enough as it was.

"Hey, if anyone doesn't want the last of the cookies, can I-" Wally started from the kitchen before seeing Scarlett run past to the Zeta Tubes. "S-Scarlett?" He turned to the door and saw Emi walk in from the beach. "Oh no."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 62 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:44 pm

(Aw. My heart aces for Scar! Sad )

Emi walked back inside, rubbing her arm since she was a little cold and she felt kinda awkward. She hadn't seen Scarlett, so she didn't know about her being upset as she already had time to leave the cave before she came back inside.

M'gann looked over when Wally stopped talking and then they all heard the Zeta tubes announce her leaving the cave. "Is she alright? The martian frowned. Could she be feeling tummy illness from any of the food? She hoped not.

Artemis arched and eyerbow and exchnaged looks with Kaldur and Conner. Why did she suddenlt bail the party?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:11 pm

((I know! Sad Should we skip to something or...?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:12 pm

(No, I wanna do the fight between the boys!
Do you want me to get M'gann or someone to check if Scarlett is ok or should she have her alone time?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:54 pm

((XD okay! And nah, let Scarlett have her time ^^))

Wally went to see if Dick was still down on the beach and noticed him just standing there. He gripped his fist before he walked down to him and immediately grabbed his shirt. "What the hell, man!? What happened!?" he growled. Obviously he did something to Emi that made her uncomfortable and made Scarlett really upset.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:03 pm

(Haha, okay! poor thing! I will go comfort her!)

"Dude, back off!" Dick narrowed his eyes, getting Wally's hand off of his shirt. He didn't push him back or anything but just frowned and he looked away. "She said she wasn't ready yet." Dick told him, guessing he must have seen or talked to Emi or something. He neither had seen Scarett seeing everything before she had run off, so he didn't get what his deal was. Probably it was because he still had feelings for Emi or something.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:23 pm

"I'm not talking about Emi! I'm talking about Scarlett!" Wally growled. "Did you think Emi was the one who set all that up? No! God, and I'M the idiot!?" He didn't want to be the one to tell Dick that Scarlett liked him, but seriously, for a detective, he was super dense when it came to girl's feelings.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:29 pm

"Wait. You mean that note was from Scarlett?" Dick asked as he felt an eyebrow rise. Since when did Scarlett see him as anything other than a friend? "No, she doesn't do things like this." He added, since she never was the romantic type. Or so he thought anyway. "She wasn't even here." Dick pointed out. Why would Emi had been out there and not Scarlett that case? It made no sense.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:12 pm

"She was starting to come talk to you, but I guess she saw you getting too comfortable with Emi. Can't you get it through your thick skull? Emi doesn't care about you like that anymore, man! Move on! It would be better for all of us!" Wally didn't mean to be so harsh with him, but he really needed to understand that Emi was over him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:25 pm

"What!? So she could come running back to you!?" Dick glared at him. He was so done with Wally trying to keep Emi all to himself. He wasn't stupid. "And don't tell me what to do!" Dick pushed past him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next