Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 81 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:54 pm

"Okie dokie," Wally said, holding a thumbs up. "One vanilla cone coming up! Back in a flashl," he said with a wink before normally running over to the ice cream truck. He hoped that he would get an ironic chuckle out of her at least. He'd do anything to get her to truly smile again.

"My vision... My life at the circus. And even Di-Robin," Scarlett said, voice breaking. "My parents had to give up everything because their daughter became blind. I had to leave everything I knew because of the accident. And Robin, I thought I stood a chance of starting something new with him, but he was already dating Emi. I resented her at first for it, but she has actually been a wonderful friend and person and I don't blame Robin from loving her..."

She curled herself up in a ball. ""I just want something to go right for me for a change... Is that too much to ask for?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 81 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:07 am

Emi smiled at his catch phrase. Well, she guessed it was really his uncles catch phrase, but it worked for him too. She put her hands on the side of the bench, dangling her legs a bit as she thought about how crazy it was that she was in the middle of this superhero world. How did that happen? Guess it all started with her and Dick becoming a couple. That seemed so long ago. It was almost 3 years ago since they first got together. At Dick's 14th birthday party in December. They were together over a year before Haly's circus came to Gotham that summer. But they broke up before they could hit their 2 year anniversary. It was late August, Emi remembered. Then she had started seeing Kid Flash, ehm, Wally not long after that. But that didn't last as long and she left because of all the lies told to her. She was gone for a six months, that's when she met Asami. She didn't even know she was bi untill she met her. And now it was already November, but the snow arrived pretty late in Gotham so there were still pretty warm in the air.

Her thoughts stopped once Wally came back, holding out a vanilla cone for her. "Thanks," she said, smiling a little.

"I won't say I understand exactly what you're going through, but talking about these things are the first step to getting over them. Allow yourself to make peace with things or move on. Life works in mysterious ways. You'll be surprised what's waiting around you," Dinah said, smiling and trying to give Scarlett some hope since she seemed so down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:59 pm

"Yeah, of course, " Wally said as he sat down with his cripple deck ice cream cone. He started eating the top one, which was chocolate, when he asked," So, ready for school next year? Must be exciting to see all of your old friends? "

Scarlett looked up in her and said,"No offense, but you sounded like a fortune cookie. "

She leaned back in her seat, looking away before she glanced back at her and asked, " do you think... I might ever have a chance with Robin? Or should I give that up? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:35 am

"I guess?" Emi smiled a little. Honestly it felt weird after being gone so much. She felt like she barley knew her old friends anymore, but maybe she was just imagining a d things would be like they never changed once she got back. Still, things would be so different with her senior year compared to how things had been during freshman year. She took some ice cream and swallowed before she asked. "What about you? Got any college plans?" When she first got to know Wally through Dick she'd been 15 and he 17, now she had turned 17 since her birthday was in spring and he was, well he had just turned 19 not to long ago she realised. She missed his birthday because she wa abducted.

"I think that's a question I can't answer," Dinah admitted. "I think that's something you should talk to him about, if you want to. Or you could wait. You're both still young, you never know what will happen in the future," Dinah said thinking from her own experiences. She and Oliver had had a fling when they were younger, but it never really happened untill later.

(Bro. We should totally start having Dick get into his like "girl dog" period about now since he'll be turning 17. Haha. I feel so bad for Scarlett but maybe that could be his way to also get over Emi.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:59 pm

"Well...." Wally rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, " yes and no. My grades are good enough to almost go where I want to go, but I haven't chosen yet. But I do know what I want to do, and that is be a scientist at S.T.A.R Labs like my uncle Barry. Just haven't decided what I want to study yet. "

He glanced at her and asked," What are you wanting to do after you graduate? I mean, you still got time to think about it and I bet it's the last thing on your mind right now so you don't have to answer. "

(OMG 🤣 yesssss! And yeah LOL poor Scarlett but I won't make her suffer too much! She's been through enough shit damn it! 🤣🤣)

Scarlett just let out a sigh and nodded. " Right. Thanks, Dinah. This talk has... It's helped. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:12 pm

Emi thought about it but wasn't sure. "I haven't really thought about it, honestly." She looked back up at him. "Been having other things on my mind I guess." She was surprised she was already reaching her senior year and she had no idea what she would do. Life had just been crazy. She always loved language, but she hadn't thought about her career since junior year.

(Should Scarlett start dating someone in the meantime or do you wanna do something for her?)

Dinah smiled. "I'm glad." She said. "Is there anything else you want to talk about? Something on your mind?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:42 pm

"I can understand that. Honestly, you have your whole life ahead of you so don't think about it too much. Or you'll get gray hair," Wally teased her after he ate two of the three scoops.

(I was thinking either yeah he's eating another person or joining some kind of wrestling ring like how Toph did in Avatar as the "Blind Bandit"." XD )

Scarlet shook her head. "No, but thank you. For everything."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:09 pm

(Oh I think that would be cool! Like Toph and even Korra when she did her alone thing! )

Emi smiled before she ate some more if her ice cream to stop it from melting. "Thanks," she said after a moment. "I really needed this."

"Anytime, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever want to talk," Dinah said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:35 pm

(Yeah!! XD should it be an illegal fighting ring? Or should it be illegal? Because it would be so funny if eventually dick will find out after they raid this illegal fighting ring. It could even be a illegal fighting ring of metahumans!)

"Anytime, Emi. I'll always be here for you," Wally told her with a warm smile. He ate the last group of his ice cream and then ate the cone before he got up. "I'm going to go wash my hands real quick. You going to be okay here by yourself?"

Scarlet only nodded. "I won't. Thanks again," she said before leaving the cave to go home y
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:42 pm

(Girl! Say no more! I am in! I think that makes perfect sense for Scars story arc as well, like wanting to blow off some steam and all that?)

Emi looked around and saw there were an old couple buying ice cream from the ice cream truck and a jogger passing by as well as someone playing with their dog. "Yeah, I'll be fine," she nodded, feeling like there would be people around so it was fine.

(How do you wanna start on the Scarlett idea? Wanna skip or have something specific in mind? Wanna do something in between?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next