Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 65 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:14 pm

Wally was playing video games on his PS3 when he felt his phone vibrate next to him. He paused the game before looking at the text before raising an eyebrow. He decided to call Dick this time, having a bad feeling if even he couldn't get through to Emi like he had been trying to for hours.

"Just...you two?" Scarlett rubbed her forehead before she sighed a little. "Yeah, o-okay. I'll come by in a bit, if that's okay." It would do her good to get all of these emotions out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 65 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:36 am

Dick thought it was Emi calling back at first but was disappointed when he saw Wally on the caller ID. However, he sighed and picked up since he still wanted an answer to his question. "Yeah?"

"Of course. I'll be in the consolation room," Dinah said before she hung up. She smiled, glad she convinced the young girl to stop by. She then went to tell M'gann that Scarlett was coming over after all and M'gann decided to bake some cookies, just to make her feel better too.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:03 pm

"You can't get in touch with her either?" Wally immediately asked Dick after he answered. It was starting to worry him, since Emi wasn't talking to any of them.

Scarlett sighed before she grabbed her dumb walking cane and told her mom she was gonna go over to Dick's house as to not raise suspicion. She then made her way to the Zeta Tube near her house and was teleported to the Cave. "Dinah? M'gann?" she called.

"Scarlett!" M'gann flew over and caught Scarlett by surprise.

"Ah! M'gann!"

"Oh! Sorry! I forgot." M'gann then stood on the ground. "I made snickerdoodles. Your favorites, if I can recall."

"Yeah, um, thanks," Scarlett smiled a little.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:12 pm

Dick frowned when he said that. He expected Emi to at least talk to Wally. "No... But, it doesn't surprise me she's not answering. But her phone has been going straight to voicemail since this morning. As if it's dead." Dick said. "I thought you talked to her last night?" He remarked.

Dinah had prepared the consolation room for her. She didn't want to pressure Scarlett with too many questions. She wanted her to feel free to be open, and for her to do the most talking. She really hoped she could give her some good advice.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:52 pm

"No, not really. I tried to find her last night after she left, but I figured she already went home or to wherever she's staying," Wally said, since he wasn't sure if she was still living at home with her parents or not. "You don't think something's happened to her, do you?"

"Its in here," M'gann was heard as the door opened and Scarlett walked inside. Scarlett could "see" Dinah sitting in one of the chairs in the room. She thanked M'gann before she went over and sat in the chair across. "Um... Hey."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:11 pm

Dick frowned. "I hope not," He said, but had a bad feeling. But who would take her? If Deathstroke hadn't told other people about her powers. No. Didn't seem like his style. He's wanna keep it to himself, his advantage. Oh shit. "I'm gonna rmdo a run on her phone." Well, possibly hack it.

"Scarlett. Hi" Dianh smiled. "Please have a seat." The blonde said, geasturing to the chair across from her. She knew she could make her way over because of her powers.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:02 pm

"Yeah, okay. Just let me know if you see anything, Dick. Don't try to go alone on any of this. I'll go to the Cave, maybe she's there," Wally said, not able to just sit on his ass anymore with all the bad thoughts going through his head.

"Sure..." Scarlett walked over and sat in the chair adjacent to her. She waited a couple of seconds before asking, "So...how do we start this?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:11 pm

"Yeah. Alright. I'll call you. Call me if she's there, bye." Dick hung up and went back down to the batcave to hack her phone.

In the meantime Emi had been searching every part of that room with plain brick walls for a way out. She had tried pulling and pushing at the door. However she just sat down on the floor in defeat. She had tried to wake her phone but it was just dead.

"Well, depends on how you wanna start." Dinah said, leaning forward. "You wanna talk about what happened last night?" He asked
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:56 pm

Wally didn't get a chance to say 'bye' before Dick hung up on him. Guess someone's still feeling mad from last night, he thought with an eye roll. He then sighed and grabbed a jacket as he headed out, telling his parents he'd be at the Cave if they needed him. A big part of him hoped that Emi was at the Cave and just ignoring the both of them instead of being hurt.

That was when the door opened and Slade stood there with a pair of inhibitor cuffs. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Your choice," he told Emi. Of course he didn't care because either way, she was going with him.

I would really rather not, Scarlett thought as her knee quickly bobbed up and down. She took a breath and closed her eyes to try and find a source of start for her story. "Last night, I... I was going to tell D-Robin how I really felt about him. I had...everything set up. Something nice, kinda...cheesy. But then I... It got mixed up. I don't know how, but Emi somehow ended up with him down on the beach that night instead of me. I saw them, well, "saw" them kissing, and I got upset, so I... I went home."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:12 pm

Dick went down to the batcave and pulled up everything he had on hacking after connecting his own phone to it, so that he could reach for Emi's. He'd admitt, he couldn't exactly ge t much information out of this, however. In the end he managed to find out, roughly around what time her phone would have been turn off. And that was sometime midnight. And, sure he guessed she could be sloppy, but Emi always charged her phone. And it wasn't like her to just turn it off without reaching out to anyone.

Emi stood up and stepped back. When she saw what he was holding and heard what he said she frowned. Well, it wouldn't matter to him anyway sine he could do what he want wanted. Sighing, and deciding there was no point in fighting, & 8

Emi walked over, even though she was really scared.

Dinah frowned as she listened. "I understand. Heartbreak, isn't easy. But, Robin and Emi have been together before, correct? That's how she got introfuced to this life?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next