Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 8 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:44 pm

"Oh, I thought you'd never ask!" Kitten then dragged him to the dance floor and wrapped her arms around him.

This point, Scarlett was making the glass of punch in her hand bubble with heat. She knew they were dancing together. Ugh!

"Oh, that's it, I'm getting you later," Wally told her with a smirk of his own.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 8 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:03 pm

(Haha. I see this episode in my head)

Dick was trying not to stare right into Kitten's face since he rather not see it at all. He really hoped his team would find those moths soon.

Emi just laughed and hugged his arm. Not long after that they arrived at the dance.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:54 pm

((I can, too, tbh xD I can remember some lines too xD))

"You know, this isn't so bad. I think deep down, we'd be happy as a couple," Kitten told Dick with a grin, turning his face towards her.

Heh, yeah, sure, Scarlett thought, having slightly heard her over the music.

Wally smiled when he saw everyone there. "Looks pretty cool, huh?" he smiled, seeing lights, happy teens. Just regular high school stuff.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:39 pm

(Haha! I noticed!)

"Well, I'm glad at least one of us thinks that," Dick said with a bit of sarcasam, trying not to act like an asshole even if all he wanted was to get her arms off him.

(should the team contact Scar or Dick? i can't remember from the episode how it goes.)

"Looks,... different," Emi smiled. It was different from her School, Gotham Acadamy. Keystone High was more, chilled and everyone seemed to be having fun. "I like it!" Emi smiled before dragging him inside. Hearing the music made her wanna dance.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:58 pm

((I remember Cyborg, Rae, and BB all being contacted by Robin during the dance to find out if they found the moths yet. They don't until BB turns the light on in the basement and they all say "Found it". That was also when Kitten was trying to get Robin to kiss her, but he refuses because he knew his team found the moths, and she turns the table by revealing she had the device all along to unleash the moths. Then her spider boyfriend, Fang, shows up and he fights Robin while Starfire and Kitten get into a literal cat fight XD

So Dick could call the Team right now to get their status to find good news ^^))

Wally laughed as he was being dragged inside. "Okay, okay, babe, I'm coming!" he said, catching up with her quickly and went into the gym after giving their tickets out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:24 pm

(Yeah Yeah. Cool. Thanks for the refresh)

As Dick was finally let on a break to grab something to drink for them he contacted Kaldur. Apperently they were close to finding the moths. But not all the way there yet. Perfect.

"You like to dance?" Emi asked him, laughing a little and slowed down once they reached the dance floor.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:37 pm

((No prob!! I was racking my brain and got some of the events mixed up when I remembered xD))

Aqualad and the Team had found Kitten's address and they were sneaking around the house now to find where Killer Moth was hiding his little experiments. When he got the call, he held his hand up to the com in his ear. "Robin. We found Kitten's address. Scoping out the house now," he whispered.

"Well, I know a couple of moves," Wally grinned. He might seem like the "too cool to dance" type, but he actually liked having fun like a regular teen. That meant dancing awkwardly with friends or in this case, having a nice slow dance with his girlfriend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:48 pm

"Good. Let me know as soon as you find them. Let's just say I'm not enjoying my date," Dick wispered back.

Emi grinned and took his hand. "Well, can't wait for you to show me those moves," She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:56 pm

"Is Scarlett there, too? How does she look?" Miss Martian asked, since their comms were connected.

"Not important right now, M'gann," Superboy reminded his girlfriend.

"Oh, right, right. Sorry," Miss Martian said.

Superboy was using his infrared vision to scope out the place. It was all dull, except for the little red and yellow blots under their feet. He held up a hand to make everyone shush before he heard the buzzing. Underneath them. "There's a basement," he told everyone.

"But where is the entrance?" Miss Martian's foot light tapped a statue of a dog and the fireplace moved to show a secret passageway.

Aqualad got a small smirk and told Dick, "I think we have found the moths."

"Oh, you'll see them alright," Wally smirked at her. He winked before he took her out onto the dance floor, dancing to the pop song playing.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:29 pm

"Thank god. Let me know when you find a way to stop them from incading Gotham or any other city for that matter. In the meantime. I have another dance to dance," Dick sighed.

Emi laughed as she danced with him. She loved to dance. She remembered all the dances with Dick and smiled a little at the thought, but now she couldn't be more happy to be here with Wally.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next