Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 9 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:38 pm

"Good luck," Aqualad told Dick and he hung up. The Team went downstairs where M'gann gasped when she bumped into the light switch hanging from the ceiling. When she pulled it, the light came on to show the hundreds of moths in the cages.

"Definitely found them," Miss Martian said. She then heard something and looked up, her eyes going wide when she saw Killer Moth on the ceiling. "Guys!"

Kitten was waiting and she grinned a little when he returned. "Trying to be sneaky and talking to your friends?" she asked.

"Look at you!" Wally laughed with Emi, seeing she was pretty good at dancing herself. He was so happy to see her enjoying herself. She deserved it after everything she went through.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 9 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:54 pm

"Maybe... Here's your drink," He handled her the glass.

Emi smiled. "Well, I know a thing or two!" She admitted with a laugh.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:06 pm

Kitten looked at her drink and she sat it on a nearby table. "Listen, Robby-Poo, I hate to disappoint you, but what your feeble friends are doing is for naught. You see..." She grabbed the flower that was in her dress. "Daddy isn't the one calling the shots tonight. I am. So behave and pucker up, because our night is just getting started," she said with a smirk.

"Pucker up!? Oh, she isn't," Scarlett had heard her from the sidelines. She had heard everything, actually. The blonde princess had the damn say when those moths would get loose.

That was when Aqualad was heard again. "Robin! We found the moths! Along with Killer Moth!" he told him.

Wally laughed and he grabbed her by her waist and picked her up before spinning. "So do I!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Dick smirked before he grabbed Kitten's hand, also holding the trigger. "Perfect, cause the way I see it. This date was just finnishing."

Emi laughed when he did that and held onto him. She smiled down at him. "I love you."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:33 pm

"Yes!" Scarlett grinned. It was all over now....or so she thought. Suddenly, she heard screams and some windows breaking. When she turned to where the screams were closest, her feet picked up some weird vibrations. It was like eight feet at once, all connected to a human body. What the hell!?

"Get your hands off my girl," the one causing the ruckus, Kitten's ex-boyfriend, Fang, told Dick after he had crashed into the ballroom.

"Fang!" Kitten squealed, seeing her jealousy attempt worked.

Wally smiled up at her and brought her close, kissing her lips. "I love you, too."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:28 pm

Dick's eyes went wide. Was that a guy attached to a... spider? Sure wasn't the spiderman he read about in the comics. "T-that's your boyfriend!?"

Emi smiled and kissed him back. Oh they were gonna have a great night!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:38 pm

"Mmhm! You're toast now!" Kitten grinned before the ground beneath her shook and made her jump up and then hit the ground.

"Hands off my boy! Grab the switch!" Scarlett told Dick, done standing by. She then made some fire hit one of the sensors, making the fire alarms go off and water sprinkled down everywhere. The people who had not already ran from the fight ran then, going to get out of there.

Wally sat her down before another pop song came on. "Okay, I actually like this one," he teased Emi.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:28 pm

That's when Dick reached for the trigger Kitten held. He grabbed it. "I think I'll take that!"

"Oh really?" Emi teased with a laugh.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:06 pm

That was when Fang hit him back with one of his legs.

"Rob!" Scarlett was gonna go help when Kitten grabbed her by her hair and yanked her down. "Ahh!"

"Back off, princess!" Kitten growled at her.

"Oh, hell no!" Scarlett turned and she was gonna punch her when she realized that Kitten was just a human being. She could literally get really hurt. "Oh, hell," she groaned before she just grabbed her arm and tossed her a little. OKay, that shouldn't hurt her too much.

"Yeah! Don't judge," Wally smirked and began to dance.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Dick groaned and hit the wall in the gym. Great. Was he about to fight "spiderman?" He rolled his eyes before he ran at him.

"I won't!" Emi laughed and danced with him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next