Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 9 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:24 pm

(Yeah Yeah. Cool. Thanks for the refresh)

As Dick was finally let on a break to grab something to drink for them he contacted Kaldur. Apperently they were close to finding the moths. But not all the way there yet. Perfect.

"You like to dance?" Emi asked him, laughing a little and slowed down once they reached the dance floor.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 9 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:37 pm

((No prob!! I was racking my brain and got some of the events mixed up when I remembered xD))

Aqualad and the Team had found Kitten's address and they were sneaking around the house now to find where Killer Moth was hiding his little experiments. When he got the call, he held his hand up to the com in his ear. "Robin. We found Kitten's address. Scoping out the house now," he whispered.

"Well, I know a couple of moves," Wally grinned. He might seem like the "too cool to dance" type, but he actually liked having fun like a regular teen. That meant dancing awkwardly with friends or in this case, having a nice slow dance with his girlfriend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:48 pm

"Good. Let me know as soon as you find them. Let's just say I'm not enjoying my date," Dick wispered back.

Emi grinned and took his hand. "Well, can't wait for you to show me those moves," She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:56 pm

"Is Scarlett there, too? How does she look?" Miss Martian asked, since their comms were connected.

"Not important right now, M'gann," Superboy reminded his girlfriend.

"Oh, right, right. Sorry," Miss Martian said.

Superboy was using his infrared vision to scope out the place. It was all dull, except for the little red and yellow blots under their feet. He held up a hand to make everyone shush before he heard the buzzing. Underneath them. "There's a basement," he told everyone.

"But where is the entrance?" Miss Martian's foot light tapped a statue of a dog and the fireplace moved to show a secret passageway.

Aqualad got a small smirk and told Dick, "I think we have found the moths."

"Oh, you'll see them alright," Wally smirked at her. He winked before he took her out onto the dance floor, dancing to the pop song playing.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:29 pm

"Thank god. Let me know when you find a way to stop them from incading Gotham or any other city for that matter. In the meantime. I have another dance to dance," Dick sighed.

Emi laughed as she danced with him. She loved to dance. She remembered all the dances with Dick and smiled a little at the thought, but now she couldn't be more happy to be here with Wally.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:38 pm

"Good luck," Aqualad told Dick and he hung up. The Team went downstairs where M'gann gasped when she bumped into the light switch hanging from the ceiling. When she pulled it, the light came on to show the hundreds of moths in the cages.

"Definitely found them," Miss Martian said. She then heard something and looked up, her eyes going wide when she saw Killer Moth on the ceiling. "Guys!"

Kitten was waiting and she grinned a little when he returned. "Trying to be sneaky and talking to your friends?" she asked.

"Look at you!" Wally laughed with Emi, seeing she was pretty good at dancing herself. He was so happy to see her enjoying herself. She deserved it after everything she went through.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:54 pm

"Maybe... Here's your drink," He handled her the glass.

Emi smiled. "Well, I know a thing or two!" She admitted with a laugh.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:06 pm

Kitten looked at her drink and she sat it on a nearby table. "Listen, Robby-Poo, I hate to disappoint you, but what your feeble friends are doing is for naught. You see..." She grabbed the flower that was in her dress. "Daddy isn't the one calling the shots tonight. I am. So behave and pucker up, because our night is just getting started," she said with a smirk.

"Pucker up!? Oh, she isn't," Scarlett had heard her from the sidelines. She had heard everything, actually. The blonde princess had the damn say when those moths would get loose.

That was when Aqualad was heard again. "Robin! We found the moths! Along with Killer Moth!" he told him.

Wally laughed and he grabbed her by her waist and picked her up before spinning. "So do I!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Dick smirked before he grabbed Kitten's hand, also holding the trigger. "Perfect, cause the way I see it. This date was just finnishing."

Emi laughed when he did that and held onto him. She smiled down at him. "I love you."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:33 pm

"Yes!" Scarlett grinned. It was all over now....or so she thought. Suddenly, she heard screams and some windows breaking. When she turned to where the screams were closest, her feet picked up some weird vibrations. It was like eight feet at once, all connected to a human body. What the hell!?

"Get your hands off my girl," the one causing the ruckus, Kitten's ex-boyfriend, Fang, told Dick after he had crashed into the ballroom.

"Fang!" Kitten squealed, seeing her jealousy attempt worked.

Wally smiled up at her and brought her close, kissing her lips. "I love you, too."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next