Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 90 of 100 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 95 ... 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 90 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:30 pm

Wally hadn't noticed for a couple of minutes before he had glanced over and was a little surprised to see that Emi had fallen asleep with her head against dicks. His gaze went to her to Dick and he couldn't help but to feel a little jealous.

No, not again. He wouldn't let his jealousy get in the way of their friendship again. Besides, she had just fallen asleep accidentally on him. He knew it wasn't intentional.

He grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "Um, it's getting kind of late. We should both probably head out," he told Dick. It was about 8:00.

"Oh, piss off, Sloan, "Erik said with a roll of his eyes. Of course they were just playing around, no harm by it. " Guess I'll be heading out too."

Scarlett had gotten home and had climbed up the little makeshift steps she made with her earthbending before she made it disappear and found that her room had been left untouched. She had her her father snoring next to her mother and was relieves that they hadn't come to check on her. So she opened up her bedroom window and easily slipped in, then closed it back again.

As she got undressed and then dressed into her night clothes, she was thinking about how awesome it felt to finally be able to punch something! To just get the anger out in a safe environment without hurting anybody or anything. Plus, she remembered Sloan said she could make some money off of the matches so next time, hopefully she will get some bucks.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 90 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:48 pm

"Yeah, you're right," Dick agreed before he gently shook her shoulder. "Emi, wake up."

Emi woke up by the sound of Dick's soft voice and him moving her a little. "Mhm? Is the movie over?" She asked,sitting up a bit tired and rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah," Dick decided to say, since there only were like 15 minutes left of it anyway and they needed to go. "Hey, we should get going since it's a little late and you should catch some sleep." He said, since she seemed tired.

Emi yawned and stretched her arms. "Y-yeah, maybe I should," She admitted, feeling how tired she was. "Can you find your way out?" Of course she knew they could but she wasn't really thinking straight when she was newly awake like that. 

(Love it that Scarlett get's to have a happy moment now.)

Sloan just laughed and waved. "See ya!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:29 pm

"Yeah, don't worry about us. I'll see you tomorrow for the kite contest, " Wally said with a wave. Well, he would help her clean up a little bit before they left. Actually, glancing around and saw that no one was there, he quickly just zoomed around and put everything up himself just so she didn't have to. " Okay now I'm going, " he said with a chuckle.

(I know! LOL no more sad times at least for now)

Scarlett has snuck to the bathroom and brush your teeth and wash her face off before making it back to her room and closing the door then finally falling back on her bed with a satisfied breath. That day was so awesome! Except for the dumb meeting with Black Canary and even though she met Sloan, she hated that stupid meeting.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:41 pm

"Oh,um thanks," Emi smiled, being too tired to barley notice. "Bye!" Once she waved the boys off and locked the door behind them she went stright to bed.

Dick waved before he and Wally decided to keep company for a bit of the way. "Hey...have you talked to Scarlett recently?" Dick asked him as they were walking.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:43 pm

"Scarlett? No, why? She okay? " Wally asked him as they walked. Where did that come from? He knew that Scarlett really didn't have the best opinion about him after certain things happen but...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:19 pm

"I think so... I don't know. I called her before I called Emi, to see if she wanted to hang out, but she said she was busy." Dick said. Well, that normally wasn't a warning sign but Scarlett wasn't the most extrovert person.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:52 pm

Wally thought that was a little weird, but he just shrugged. "Maybe she made some new friends?" He guessed. It wouldn't be a bad thing for her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:01 pm

"Yeah... maybe," Dick shook his head. "I'm probably just speculating. There's been a lot going on lately," he said, talking about the whole Emi, Slade situation and then what happened to Scarlett.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:10 pm

"Man, you're telling me," Wally yawned out as he put his hands behind his head. "Think she's in trouble again?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:20 pm

"I don't know. I hope not," Dick said. He guessed he could call her tomorrow talk to her more.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 90 of 100 Previous  1 ... 46 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 95 ... 100  Next