Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 97 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:53 pm

(Yeah lol never really played Yahtzee and not really interested in doing it lol. But the one game that I refuse to play is Monopoly. It takes too long, it's confusing so yeah I'm good)

"Think your bro will mind if we use the PlayStation? " Wally asked as he looked at her. Video games he could definitely play and do good at.

Scarlet gave them both a stink eye before flipping them off.

"Yeah, yeah I love you too. I'm next, so I need to get out there, " Sloan said as she looked at everyone waiting for the next match. She looked at Erik. "Can I trust you to watch her? "

"I don't need a damn babysitter! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 97 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:04 pm

(Haha. Well I am not the biggest fan of monopoly, but I think it can be fun. It's annoying if it takes too long though.)

"No, I don't think he'll mind, because it's my playstation," Emi said before hearing Dick chuckle. It was kinda funny how Wally didn't know that in his opinion.

Erik just knew that meant she definitely needed a babysitter. He looked at Sloan and nodded. "Yeah, you can trust me."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:52 pm

"Oh.... I knew that, " Wally said with a nonchalant shrug even though on the inside he was slapping himself. How could he not know it was hers and not her brothers?! And Dick was not helping with how he was chuckling.

"All right. You, " Sloan said to Scarlet, " take break." And then she was going to face her next opponent, but not before chuckling after seeing Scarlet flip her off.

Scarlet groaned and turned towards Erik's direction. "If I'm going to be stuck laying down for the next couple of minutes, is there somewhere comfy for me to lay out at? This bench isn't really bed material."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:24 pm

"Suuure," Emi dragged, giggling a little as she walked over to set it up. "You know my brother's only 8 right?" She teased.

"Wally don't think that girls can be gamers," Dick teased.

"I wouldn't exactly call myself a gamer but... I like to compete," Emi shrugged with a smile. "Might not have your favourite wrestling game though," she teased since she doubted she had the same games as they did. "What do you guys wanna play?"

"Sure, you can use the bed in my room," Erik said, standing up and holding his hand out to her until he remembered she could see anyway and he retracted his hand, casually rubbing the back of his head.

(I suppose he would sorts have a bit to fancy room there since he (I guess?) Abandoned the school or whatever? Or should he still stay at his college or whatever maybe? People gonna tease about bringing a girl to his dorms lol)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:11 pm

"I -I Do so think girls can be gamers! "Wally claimed as he shot up from his seat. He knew dick was just playing around with him, but he still didn't want to look bad in front of Emi. "I-I just haven't seen Emi play a lot of video games." Hence why he thought the PlayStation was her brothers.

His room? Scarlet thought about it before she gave a shrub and easily sat up. "Uh, sure. I'm not going to find a lot of used condoms in there, am I? " Of course she was teasing because she couldn't actually see anything like that. Anything soft anyway. She can sense hard stuff like furniture and people and whatnot.

(Haha oh definitely XD 😆)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:00 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Dick rolled his eyes in a playfull way. "What games do you got, Em?"

"Well, I have some singleplayer games," Emi said, looking over the games she had. "I have these that are multiplayer,... This is some button mash fighting game. And these two are like party games..." Emi listed as she pulled some games out. Most of her friends wern't the biggest on video games, at least not violent games so she didn't have that many games like that.

Erik was a little surprised by that comment and he cleared his throat. "What? N-no, of course not," He said, trying to make that sound as believable as possible, glad that she couldn't see his face.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:39 pm

"Let me help," Wally said before walking over and bending down to help her look through the games. He saw a couple of single player games and a couple of fun party games, but not much of the kind that he and Dick used to play back at his house. " You don't have any Halo games or Grand theft Auto?" He asked Emi. She probably didn't because her parents were kind of traditional and didn't want their son or daughter to be " corrupted " like that.

"Uh-huh. Well, that answers my question, " Scarlett said, grinning a little bit just to tease him more. Not that she had ever wondered if he had done " it " before... She was just curious.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:55 pm

"Sorry," Emi shrugged innocent, looking at her games and thinking what Dick and Wally could think was fun. "I have FIFA?" She held that up, before realising that Wally wasn't the biggest fan of sports, so maybe that wouldn't be that fun... The put the game down again. "Um,... well what about Crash Bandicoot? It's a classic!" Emi suggested, holding the game up.

"Works for me," Dick shrugged, not being too picky as long as he didn't have to play more Yatzy.

"Riiight,..Um," Erik chuckled before he stood up. "Well, right this way. My dorms arn't far from the arena," He said, walking over and holding the door open to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:13 pm

"Ah, heck yeah! I love crash bandicoot! Totally in for that one, " Wally said with a grin since that was his favorite game as a kid. Crash was fast like him so of course he loved playing it.

(I actually loved playing crash bandicoot when I was a kid! I would play crash, Spyro some Bratz games and all of that on my PlayStation 2 when I was a kid. And I had a Nintendo 64 and played super Mario, banjo kazooie and all of those games! I was kind of a amateur gamer as a kid lol before it became huge. My mom loved to play Sims castaway on the PlayStation 2)

"Thanks, " Scarlett told him as she passed by, hearing Sloan's match start and sounding like she had finished in 2 seconds. She didn't know what Sloan's powers were, but they must have been good if she already took down her opponent. She held up a hand to Sloan and said over the roar of the crowd, "Good job!!"

Sloan, even though she knew Scarlet couldn't see it, just gave a big grin and held a thumbs up to her. Then she saw Erik leading her somewhere and rose an eyebrow. Damn, they weren't going to...?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:39 pm

"Alright, cool!" Emi said, getting the disc out of it's case before putting it into her PS4. "I have two controls so we'll have to take turns," she said, grabbing them before standing up, handing one to Wally so they could sit in the couch. "You wanna go forst, Dick?" She offered him the other control.

"Sure, thanks," Dick accepted the controller and sat up a bit to be in a better position.

(I have not played it, except for the cameo it made in Uncharted 4 haha. We played a lot of Buzz, singstar and Lego games. )

"So... Um, how did you meet Sloan?" Erik asked on their way since Sloan never told him. So? He was curious and they had to talk about something.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next