Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 98 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:04 am

(It made a cameo? I didn't know that. Then again, I don't really play any games on the PlayStation or anywhere really. Only game I have on my phone is a coloring game 🤣)

"It's been a while since I've played this kind of game, " as he made himself comfy on the couch. He just hoped he remembered the controls and what things got him killed and what didn't.

"If she didn't tell you, why should I? " Scarlett saw his look, or really she could just tell by how he went silent that he was a little annoyed so she laughed and said, "So, We met by this kind of group that my mom signed me up for. I wasn't always blind. It actually happened a little over a year ago. "

She wasn't really sure if she should go into the full detail of her backstory with how she was in the circus and then she got experimented on after her accident that made them stay in Gotham City instead of staying in the circus. But maybe she could? Maybe finally open up two more people? That's what the therapy was for, well the therapy she preferred anyway which was the ring. She already made some friends and possibly some enemies by how some of the other people in the ring talked about her or just got a bad vibe from.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 98 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:13 pm

(yeah it did. To boot the reboot of the game I believe. It was fun)

"Honestly, same," Emi agreed.

"Yeah, well you better not cheat, Wally," Dick told him, since he could always use his speed to go faster over the buttons. Well, at least this wasn't a button mash game, those were impossible to play with him.

"Oh, really?" Erik was a little surprised at that since she seemed so confident around everything and know her way. Well, give she had her powers to help her, but still. "What happened?" He asked a bit carefully, kinds leaving it open if she wanted to answer, but he wasn't gonna be pushy since it sounded like something that could be hard to talk about.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:04 pm

"It's not cheating, it's taking advantage of the moment, " Wally said with a grin Because well, that was practically the definition of cheating. He chuckled as the game started up and he looked at his best friend. " Ready to get whelmed?" Wally smirked.

Scarlett let out a little breath, and took strand of her hair and put it behind her ear. "The first night that we came to Gotham a couple of years ago, maybe last year or the year before? My family and I were in the middle of doing our routine which was tossing flaming batons into the air and other tricks when the monkeys from the cages got out. I was in the middle of doing my act when I got distracted and and everything just went wrong. There was running, and fire everywhere. The baron that I tossed up came down and hit me in the head, along with some monkeys feet and the next thing I knew, everything slowly turned black and not just because I nearly passed out. Dick, my...." She went silent for a second and gripped her fist, " he was my best friend before tragedy hit the circus way back and he got adopted he saves me. Got me out but it was too late. I was blind. "

She then told him of how the doctor that looked at her in the hospital had kidnapped her and taken her to an underground Cadmus project where he experiments it on her, when it backfired and she used her powers upon him to escape until she was saved once again.

"And ever since then, I was sick and tired of being the damsel and distress and constantly needing to be saved. So that's why I'm here. To work out my problems, to work on my anger. To make something of myself. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:24 pm

Dick rolled his eyes at his best friend, because he did still consider Wally his best friend and said. "Please, I'm always whelmed," He stated, getting ready as the countdown started on the screen.

"Uh... what does whelmed mean?" Emi arched an eyebrow, guessing it was an inside joke thing or something before the race began.

Erik walked beside her as she told her story. Honestly, that was kind of a rough story. And he thought he had been through shit. "Wow... That's.. a lot," He admitted,not sure if she wanted sympathy. "I'm sorry," He still said, because all of that didn't sound like it was a fun time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:11 pm

Wally just laughed at her adorable confusion before the race started. Wally, as crash bandicoot, sporting his favorite red and black car took off before all of the other cars were able to go. A little trick he had learned and didn't forget over the years. " See ya! " He taunted his best friend as he raced on words.

Scarlet shook her head. He was right about not wanting his pity. "Eh, It has a silver lining in it. Now I can feel things that I've never felt before and can shoot freaking fire from my hands! Plus, I never have to worry about my appearance because, well, I can't see!" She laughed. That was what kept her going. Being able to laugh at herself and make a joke out of everything. Wally had told her that. One of the only good things she learned from their short relationship.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:20 pm

"Hey! I said no cheating!" Dick growled before biting his tongue in a determined and concentrated way that could only make Emi laugh.

"You know you're not playing any better with your tongue out, right?" She teased him.

"Shut up!" Dick said, but couldn't help but to find that funny and he dropped his somewhat cartoons looking face as he tried to catch up to Wally's car.

(Aw. Cute. The only good thing haha. Well st least it's something)

"Well, I don't think you'd have to worry about that either way," Erik said, before seeing his college appear. It was actually just next to the arena, so it was kind of perfect.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:41 pm

"What you going to do, dick? I'm already at the first lap!" Wally laughed and triumph as he got close to finishing the first lap. Then one of the PC characters hit him with a disarming crystal, making him go around in circles and lose all of his stuff that he was going to use to trick the other players. " What the hell?!" 

(I don't really remember much of the racing game part of crash bandicoot lol XD I don't remember what all of the little things to sabotage the other players were haha)

Scarlet nearly tripped when she heard him actually kind of flirt with her. Did he? She shook her head and caught up with him, saying " Well, yeah. But not everyone can look as good as me"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:52 pm

Dick let out a laugh. "Ha ha! Karma's a bitch!" He stated as that gave him time to catch up with Wally's car.

"I don't remember the NPC's being this good," Emi chuckled, since that was pretty bad luck for Wally. However, it was entertaining to watch the two of them play, for sure.

(haha I never played it, except for in Uncharted and that was like running froma rolling stone kinda)

Erik caught the confidence in her voice and he turned to her, looking down at her since he was quite a bit taller. "Someone's got good confidence," He remarked with a small smile.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:22 pm

"Oh, Don't worry, I'm just getting warmed up! " Wally said as he tried his best to catch up. He was able to cross the first lap, then on to the second. He was catching up with Dick's car and he tried to push him out of the way. Okay, maybe he was being kind of an asshole but hey. That's what best friends did.

"Well, One of us has to have it, " Scarlett gave a teasing smirk to Erik, not really looking up at him but she could tell that he was taller. Okay, maybe she was flirting a little bit with him. She really didn't know what he looked like exactly, but that was a beauty in being blind. Looks didn't matter.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:51 pm

"Hey, stop it!" Dick saw what he was trying to do and he laughed a ittle before he saw that he had some banana peels in his inventory and he decided to use it, only that he didn't exactly remember what buttons to press to do what, so instead of that, he accidently pressed the superspeed button, but they just got to a curve so his car crashed right into the side, needing him to revive. "C'mon!!!" He groaned.

Emi just laughed out. It was pretty funny when they weren't doing so great. She at least remembered what buttons did what in the game.

Erik chuckled. "Is that an insult?" He asked, hoping he didn't give out having a low self esteem.

Last edited by shinefairy on Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next