Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 99 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:41 pm

Wally laughed this time.
" Haha!" He then went through The box that had one of the tiki masks that granted him temporary in vulnerability. " Hell yeah! "

"Depends on how you take it, " Scarlett said before she chuckled lightly. " Come on, can't you take a joke? " She didn't want to actually insult him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 99 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:40 am

"You're just running on luck!" Dick stated, before getting back on track.

Emi smiled and recorded a snapchat to post on her story there, since it was pretty funny to watch.

Erik laughed lightly. "I know you're joking," he said before they reached his campus and he used his keycard to enter the building. "After you," he held the door up to her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:53 pm

"Hey, speed is my thing, man! "Wally smirked as he was nearing the finish line to do the second lap and then be on the 3rd.

It didn't take him long to reach the third lap and he was well away from the others. " Just one more left and I win! " He laughed evilly, then normally. This was the most fun he had in a while.

"Thanks," Scarlet said, passing by him and being careful as this place was all new to her. She then turned to Erik and asked, " So, which one is yours? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:20 am

Dick let out a groan when his car passed the finish line on the last lap last and he fell back onto the couch. "Winning just isn't my thing today..." he muttered.

"Well, at least you didn't come last, counting the NPC cars," Emi pointed out, even if she knew that didn't help.

Dick pushed her playfully, before sitting up and handing her the console. "Here, you show me how it's done. Beat his ass," he said.

"All the way down the hall," Erik said, starting to walk to show the way. "And sorry if my-" Erik didn't get to finish when they passed the sort of open area hangout room that was in his dorm and some guys cheered out. "Eey, Erik!" They said before seeing he wasn't alone. "Ohh, and a lover friend!" One friend said. "Time again, huh?" Another asked, since they were all teasing him.

"Alright, alright guys. That's enough, she's just a friend who's going to rest up a bit, okay?" Erik said, continuing to walk to his room so they wouldn't embarrass him further.

"Pth, yeah right. Just a friend!" One guy called after, laughing with the others.

"Um, like I was going to say," Erik said, reaching the end of the hallway and he opened the door to his room. "Sorry about them."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:00 pm

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you, " Wally told Emi, by even he got a little intimidated by her. It was her PlayStation after all and her game. She had more practice than him so yeah, he had a right to be nervous. But he would keep this confident act up, not wanting to look weak in front of her.

Scarlett only chuckled as she went into the room that he indicated was his. " I think it's nice, " she told him as she turned towards him. " That you have friends like that. "

She had those kind of friends too, but she had no idea how to even interact with them. Not anymore. That was mostly her fault, she would admit that, but since they Now had a weird history, things were just weird for her with them. Since Dick....

She gripped her fists into her hands before trying to change the subject, " So, uh, Do you do this often? Bring home " lady friends"?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:14 pm

"Pth, no way!" Emi said, since she didn't like it when people let her win. If she was going to win than she was going to do it fair and square. "So it's been a while since I played this game... We'll see how it goes," She said, picking out a character and trying to remember the controls. "You ready?" She asked, preparing a new race for them.

"Uhm, no. I wouldn't say that," Erik chuckled a little, rubbing the back of his neck since that probably wasn't a rumor he wanted about himself. "T-they just like to tease me." He said.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:01 pm

"Yeah, I'm ready, " Wally knotted, turning towards the TV. He then glanced at her again and wondered if she was hustling him. Pretending to be clueless just so he would let his guard down. But Emi wasn't like that, right? Maybe she was generally just out of the loop of this game since she did say that she hadn't played it in a while. But Wally would do what she said. He wouldn't go easy.

"Relax, dude. I'm teasing." Scarlet then sat on his bed and let out a little yawn. Maybe she was tired after everything that happened. " And you're cool with me just napping here for a bit? Are you going to go back to the arena or are you going to stay?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:34 pm

"Alright," Emi grinned and pressed start, gaining focus at it counted down from 3. Once the signal went GO she used the controls to make her character speed off. She was determined to win. She always said that with a mind set to win you had better chances to do so. Since the game wern't too complicated she quickly got her way around the control's.

"Uh, whatever you're comfortable with," Erik said, since he didn't want to just stay in his room and stare at her like a creep while she slept.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:55 pm

I knew she was hustling me, Wally thought before he has zoomed off next to her, her having had gotten a Head start. But like her, he was determined too. And like he told Dick, speed was his thing. And he wasn't going to let anyone triumph over him.

"Yeah, well, your room. But thanks again," Scarlett said, offering him a genuine smile before she laid down, turning on her other side to not face him before trying to get some rest. Her head started to hurt again so she was helping that some rest would help. But all she could think about was how her mother would have an absolute conniption over the fact that she was in an older guys college dorm room, alone, sleeping on his bed. In his bed. But she didn't let that bother her as she drifted off to Dreamland.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:45 pm

"This is gonna be a close one," Dick could tell, at least if they kept it up like this. He leaned back in the couch and watched the screen.

"Don't make him too comfortable," Emi teased, not losing focus on the screen as they came for one of the sharp turns. She made her character take the inside route, since it was the shortest, being careful to avoid any other NPC characters so she didn't collide, and just as she rounded the corner she dropped a banana peel behind her, hoping to sink some of the other characters, possibly Wally too.

Erik smiled before he walked out, closing the door to let her rest. He then walked out to chat with his college friends during the meantime. He didn't go back to the arena, not that he didn't trust his friends wouldn't do anything, but you never knew if someone else got inside.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next