Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 16 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:19 pm

"I love you too." Ben smiled as placed his hand on Lena's cheek and gently kissed her forehead.

"It was more like Carlos' science project went out of hand." Mal mentioned as she looked over at the 2. "Aren't you 2 being all cutesy."

"It's love, that's what it does to you." Evie chuckled, "Oh yeah mother I would like you to meet someone as well." She walked over to Doug and placed an arm around him. "This is Doug."

"H-Hello." Doug said as he waved at the Evil Queen, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You don't have to be so nervous." Evie said as she smiled at Doug.

"Ben, I would like to say the speech is a success and well done." Fairy Godmother said as she clapped happily. "Most of the parents here and some of the kids have changed their minds about the VKs."

"That sounds like good news." Ben grinned.

"Which means you deserve a day off." Beast joined in on the conversation with Belle, "The family gathering is about to be over, and since most of it is just clean up day. You and Lena can take the whole day off."

"Which is a good thing cause both of you guys do deserve it." Belle pointed out as she's hoping Ben would use that day wisely.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:48 pm

"She's with a dwarf?" Cruella asked Carlos, seeing that Evie hadn't chosen a prince like they all thought she would.

"He's half-dwarf, mother. And Doug is really cool. He's one of my best friends," Carlos said. "Even though Quinn here is my most best." He kissed her forehead and cuddled with her a little.

"Wait, the WHOLE day off? Really? No press meetings, photo shoots, just...us?" Lena asked Belle and the Beast, a big smile forming on her face.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:14 pm

"You're just saying that cause I'm here." Quinn rolled her eyes but, accepted the kiss from Carlos.

"You seem nice." The Evil Queen said as she doesn't know Doug that well but noticed how happy Evie is. "As long as you're happy dear. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks mom." Evie smiled, "I told you it wasn't that bad."

"Y-Yeah..." Doug awkwardly chuckled.

"I'm still surprised it's not a prince." Queen of Hearts said.

"Mother..." Quinn said as she folded her arms at her, "I'm not dating a prince and you approve of this."

"Of course, that's the whole point of a day off." Belle chuckled, "Both of you deserve a break."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:19 pm

"I'm Princely like!" Carlos added with a charming smile. He then chuckled and shook his head. "I'm definitely not a prince."

"You are my little prince, Carlos. Do not down yourself! Only I can do that!" Cruella told her son, whacking his head with her clutch.

"Ow! I don't know if I should say thank you or not," Carlos muttered.

Lena smiled and she actually hugged Belle. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She turned to Ben then. "How about we go on a little vacation? To one of the other kingdoms? I've wanted to see more of Auradon."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:34 pm

"Of course if that's what you want." Ben smiled as he find it cute to see Lena get excited about a day off.

"That sounds like fun." Beast said. "You sure do know your Auradon history Lena."

Quinn laughed as she kissed Carlos on the cheek, "He's not prince like, but he's perfect."

"Ok that's enough couple stuff." Audrey barged in and start to drag Quinn away. "We have to do a small cheer routine for my grandmother to prove to her that we got the best cheerleading squad."

"W-Wait, why do I have to be in this-" Quinn asked but continued getting dragged away.

"Welp there goes my daugher." Queen of Hearts said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:42 pm

"Well, I didn't want to make Ben look bad if I didn't know about the other kingdoms," Lena said, rubbing her neck.

"That's my daughter! Always gaining knowledge, always ahead of the game!" Dr. Facilier said, getting his arm around Lena. "Lena was always the brains and Freddie is the spunk," he teased Freddie.

"Hey! I'm brainy, too!" Freddie rolled her eyes.

"There she goes again." Carlos sighed. "Queen of Hearts, Mom, how about we go get some food?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:07 pm

"Food sounds nice." Queen of Hearts said as she walked with Carlos to get some food.

"She did sure learned a lot. Even if she mostly spent the day with me." Ben chuckled, "It's what I love about her."

Quinn end up doing a small routine in front of Queen Leah and she was impressed at what she was saying. "I have got to say dear, your cheer squad got better." Queen Leah said.

"It's all thanks to Quinn. When she was a sub for the squad, she put some touch up and created a routine that it made us win the cheer competition. Now we're co-captains." Audrey said.

"Quinn...you're not that." Queen Leah said, "Keep doing what you're doing. Also don't let your mother get to you."

"My mother is still learning change, but she's not that bad of a person." Quinn said, "But thanks. Now are we done here? Cause it would be nice for me to spend time with my boyfriend and my mother."

"Yeah you're done, don't remember cheer practice tomorrow though." Audrey mentioned as she already noticed Quinn walking away and heading over towards Carlos and their mothers.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:08 pm

"This was all made by the kitchen staff and even some students in the Culinary Club. Oh, you have got to try the grey stuff!" Carlos urged, holding up a small platter for his mother.

"It looks better than the food back on the island," Cruella rolled her eyes. "Alright. I shall try." She took a fork and tried a small morsel. Her expression then went into one of pleasant surprise. "Well...its not bad."

Lena blushed and she rubbed her neck. "You're embarrassing me, Ben," she giggled.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:29 pm

"Are you kidding?!" Queen of Hearts said as she munched on the grey stuff, "This is amazing! Oh I miss having the wonderland treats."

"Ok, I manage to escape Audrey, except hearing that we have cheer practice tomorrow." Quinn said as she joined the food table with her mom, along with Carlos and his mom.

"Quinn! You have got to try this grey stuff!" Queen of Hearts smiled.

"I'm good mom, we pretty much tried most of the food here." Quinn smiled.

~*~*~*~

"Good, cause I think it's cute that you're embarrassed." Ben chuckled as he kissed Lena on the nose.

The party came to an end everyone was cleaning up while the VKs went to say goodbye to their parents. "I wish we can stay here a bit longer, but this is the only time we're ever allowed on the island." The Evil Queen pouted.

"Mother, you have been on your best behavior and I'm happy for you." Evie smiled as she gave her mom a hug, "We'll keep in touch eventually, or the next time we see each other."

"Dad, did you manage to take anything?" Jay asked as he raised a brow at him.

"Just some food." Jafar snickered as he showed he took some of the leftover food.

"I...guess that's ok." Jay grinned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:40 pm

"I'll miss my girls." Dr. Facilier hugged both Freddie and Lena.

"We'll miss you, too, Dad," Freddie said, actually looking a little sad.

"'Cause some havoc back home for us, okay?" Lena joked.

"Carlos..." Cruella looked at her son before resting a hand on his cheek. "Keep up the good work here, sweetheart."

Carlos smiled and hugged her tightly, making her stiffen before hugging him back. "I love you, Mom."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum