Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 19 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:22 am

(I feel like it's one for each of them so it might be 4. Cause in the MV it did showed who Mal and Evie possibly picked for VK day)

"Kind of, but not really. Since more VKs have been transferred to Auradon. I was thinking of minimizing the selection. Which means you and the others can choose one VK you want to bring over." Ben mentioned.

~*~*~*~

Quinn raised a brow as she noticed Carlos' awareness is pretty bad. "You sure about that? Carlos I have known you for how many years now since we were kids. I know how scared you can get." Quinn patted Carlos on the shoulder.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 pm

((Ah got it ^^))

"Out of everyone... I have no idea who I would personally choose," Lena muttered as she thought about it. Who was actually not so terrible that would adjust well to being in Auradon? Definitely not Uma. Then it clicked and she looked at Ben with a wide smile. "Duh! Celia! She's all by herself on the Isle."
---
"H-Hey, I'm not as bad as I was once on the Isle. I have a bit of a backbone now," Carlos said, pouting.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:45 am

"That makes sense since you and Freddie are here." Ben chuckled, "I think it's a good idea to meet Celia once she comes here. I just wonder who are the others going to pick. Hopefully, they're not that bad, but I do still trust you guys."

~*~*~*~

"I know..." Quinn smiled as she held on to Carlos' hands and leaned in for a kiss, "You're not the same person back at the Isle compared to now."

"AWW!" Dizzy interrupted making Carlos and Quinn jumped. "S-Sorry! You guys were just so cute and having a moment, I was going to ask you guys if everything was good here since you didn't really come back and join the group. Mal and Evie came back though, but I did have the thought to check on you guys...and..." She squeaked as she awkwardly walked away, "I'm sorry!" She said as she starts to scurry on back with the group.

Quinn raised a brow as she didn't know what just happened and tilted her head in confusion. "Um..." Quinn broke the silence.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:20 pm

"Honestly, Celia is sweet but she's almost as tricky as me. Freddie is just annoying," Lena giggled. "As for the others, um... Dizzy is already here, so that would've been Evie's pick. That's actually a really good question."
---
Carlos only chuckled and he brought Quinn in for a quick kiss. "Lets go join the others before anyone else comes looking," he said, grabbing her hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:54 am

The 2 arrived back at the island and the movie was already done. Students started leaving while Jay and Carlos were on clean-up duty, along with Mal and Evie dealing with Zevon and CJ's troubles. "When Ben hears about this..." Mal muttered as she folded her arms at the two.

"Oh come on Mal, you know you miss being evil and pulling pranks. There's nothing wrong with that." Zevon smirked.

Quinn put everything in the trash can finishing up the last bit of cleaning, "I think that's all of it." She looked over at Carlos and Jay.

"What's going on here?" Ben asked as he holding hands with Lena and noticed the huge cleanup.

"Well look who's back from their honeymoon." Jay snickered as he noticed the couple.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:35 pm

"We weren't on our-ugh! What the hell happened while we were away?" Lena asked, already getting a bad feeling when she saw Zevon and CJ sitting on a bench.

"We suggested a movie night with the school, but Zevon and CJ ambushed me and played a scary movie. The one about the haunted doll you like so much?" Carlos reminded.

"Oh my God! I loved that movie back on the Isle! We should-wait, no," Lena shook her head. "That was wrong! It would've scarred the prince and princesses here! Especially the Freshmen; what were you two thinking!?"

""We were thinkin' of giving these yellowbellies a backbone!" CJ said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:03 am

"Oh come on! See even Lena loves that movie." Zevon snickered, "Have you ever shown the King yet?" He looked over at Ben with a smirk.

"Actually no, Lena and I have been pretty busy trying to get paper works done. This day was the only time we can get to unwind and relax the whole day." Ben said as he placed his arm around Lena's shoulder, "Perhaps you can show it to me sometimes?"

"You sure you're down for that?" Mal raised a brow at Ben and folded her arms, "As Carlos would say the movie is corny, ...but I'm not sure it might suit your style."

"Hey, if Lena had to survive with my lifestyle for more than just a day. Why can't I get into knowing her lifestyle? Like her favorite movie back at the Isle?" Ben suggested, "You guys can come along if you want unless Lena wants it to be another date?" He looks over at Lena.

"Aw man! That just reminds me of old times if we plan that event." Jay said as he's in on the movie, "I was enjoying the beginning of it till it eventually got stopped." He looks at Quinn and Carlos.

"We need to put the right movie for something the Auradon kids can handle too." Quinn rolled her eyes at Jay.

"I don't mind watching that movie, but it was pretty meh to me." Evie shrugged.

"It would be just like old times though." Zevon nodded in agreement. "If Auradon kids get to have their event day, why not we have our own event day too?"

"Because we're also Auradon kids?" Dizzy mentioned.

"We may be...but, we'll always be known as VKs from the Isle." Mal said as she hates the topic of getting reminded that she's an outsider either way.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:44 pm

Lena looked at Ben before looking at her friends. "Ya know what? What's so bad about being different? We know we're different. We have different backgrounds, different styles, opinions. Maybe a VK Day is what we all need. It'll be especially comforting to those we pick soon. We can even invite the Auradon kids. We could be more alike than we all thought."

"You think that's such a good idea? A lot of the teachers and parents won't like the thought of the Auradon prince and princesses being like, well...how we use to be," Carlos said, thinking about it.

"I'm not saying they should try to steal something. Just...just being able to let loose for once. Watch a scary movie. Do something different," Lena said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:18 pm

"VK day is coming up. Ben what's the plan for this year since we invited 4 VKs to come here?" Mal asked as she remembered the first time they did VK day.

"I think we're still doing 4 or 2 depending on how much Evie had invited at the moment. I was thinking maybe Quinn and Lena can pick the next VKs for this year." Ben smiled at Quinn and Lena.

"Me...?" Quinn blinked, "I understand Lena since...she's your soon to be queen."

"But you also helped out a lot. I should be thanking the 4 of here since Mal picked you when it was the first VK day." Ben chuckled as he looked over at Mal.

"Hey, Lena is pretty chill and we were close. It wasn't all 4 of us though. We did decide on starting out with a new 2 which was you guys." Mal explained.

"Are you saying that I came here because of Carlos." Quinn lightheartedly teased Carlos.

"Yes...but I also wanted you to come here too." Evie smiled, "Then Dizzy came after."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:00 pm

"Then Freddie somehow," Lena muttered. She looked at Ben and then at the others. "If I'm choosing, I'm getting my other sister here."

"Celia, right? She was always the quiet one. Stuck to her cards," Jay said as he thought about it.

"Yeah, but she does better card tricks than me. But I'm still the more mischievous one," Lena grinned.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum