Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 26 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:40 pm

(It's such a good song! Like yassssss!!! The cardescendants version was on my recommended and I'm like yessss I love this song, but man whenever they put those car sing along videos, I just see Cameron and I'm like ughhh when they recorded this before his death ;-;. Oh right! Did you saw the disney channel tribute they did for him too? I'm like .... ajsdhkajsdasdh my heart!)

"Alright!" Mal said as she walked out and the VKs spotted Harry and Gil's pirate crew stealing their bikes.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me?" Jay muttered.

"Catch me if you can!" Harry let out a laugh making the VKs chased after their bikes.

~*~*~*~

Celia was following Lena to go get the talisman and was thinking about something. "Are you seriously going to invite him to the wedding? Or are you just saying that because you think we're gonna die due to how powerful Audrey is?" Celia asked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:38 pm

((Duuuuude, I watched that earlier!! The Carscendants version of "Queen of Mean", that is. I saw the tribute for Cameron on FB the night it premiered and I almost cried again))

"Crud! How are we going to make it back to Auradon?" Carlos asked, hands behind his head. Every hour he was away from Quinn, the more she could be hurt by Audrey or something else.
---
Lena gripped the skeleton key in her hands as she followed Celia down to her dad's private room where he kept his most valuable things. "I want him at the wedding, Celia. Now, lets just focus on getting the talisman and getting back home to stop Audrey." She couldn't keep talking about having her dad at her wedding because after they go home and stop Audrey, they would be cutting the Isle off...permanently.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:35 pm

(Ahhh I know it hit me hard too and I'm like ;-;... my heart man.)

"We'll find a way. For now... we need to wait on Lena and Celia." Mal said.

"Well, this is just great." Jay let out a sigh, "I worked hard on those bikes for us."

~*~*~*~

"Alright...alright." Celia said as she guiltily placed her hands up. "It's right there." She pointed at the stand where it reveals her dad's talisman. "Are you sure this can stop her?"

~*~*~*~

Back at Audrey's cottage, Audrey was playing around with the staff while Chad was on the ground. "A-Audrey... since you're done with your evil schemes...what now?" Chad asked as he likes being with her, even though she can be scary.

~*~*~*~

As for Ben's castle, Quinn woke up and couldn't remember what happened. "Ughh..." She glanced down at her outfit and just noticed giant scratch marks on it and then she remembered. "Shoot! Ben!"

"Quinn! You're awake! Thank goodness! If Carlos finds out you be dead, who knows what he would do." Dude said as his ears frowned and he whimpered.

"...Dude...when did you get here?" Quinn asked.

"Don't you remember?" Dude asked, "You and Alec were trying to face off Ben...but, he kind of went out of control."

"W-where's Alec?!" Quinn blinked.

"He went to go after Ben. Of course, he found me though and told me to stay by your side hopefully you would wake up. You did take the damage therefrom Ben." Dude said as he noticed the scratch marks on Quinn.

"...If Lena finds out her boyfriend went beast mode, who knows what he's going to do." Quinn said as she tried to get up but she can't.

"Quinn you need to rest more." Dude said, "I don't know how bad Ben's beast mode is. You need to heal up."

"But...Audrey...and Ben is not safe..." Quinn said.

"He's with Alec. It's ok...your safety is important as well. Well...this is coming from Carlos of course." He grinned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:12 pm

((I knowww Sad Ughhhh why))

"I guess we'll ask Lena when she and Celia get back," Carlos sighed.
----
Lena grabbed the talisman and stared at it before she slipped it around her neck. Honestly, she hated wearing it because she felt like she was turning into their dad. Well...the old version of their dad. "It has to. There's no other way." She looked at her. "Come on, lets get to the others so we can get back to Auradon."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:41 pm

“About that...” Jay said, “Harry and Gil took our rides.”

“What...?” Celia blinked. “Well how are we going to get back by now?!”

“It doesn’t hurt going by foot. For now though we need to get out of the border. We can’t let anymore villains escape.” Mal said.

As the VKs reached the entrance of the Isle they all stepped out of the magic barrier feeling different. “Gonna get used to that.” Jay said.

“Alright so now we walk.” Evie said.

Out of nowhere, when the barrier was about to close Harry and Gil manage to get out. “We did it! We’re finally free!” Harry shouted happily, “We knew our chance would arrive.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:45 pm

"Alright! We're gonna have so much fun!" Gil laughed.

"Harry! Gil! What the hell do you two think you're doing!?" Lena demanded to know.

"Oh, we just jumped out of the barrier. Don't you remember?" Gil laughed, being the idiot he always was.

"No, this can't happen," Carlos said, stepping up before being pushed back by Gil. "Hey!"

"Watch it!" Lena growled, stepping up.

"Ooh, what do we have here?" Harry smirked as he got his hook wrapped around her necklace before ripping it off, making it fall to the side.

"NO!" Lena screamed as she ran and leaped, trying to grab it before it went into the water. It didn't land in the murky waters, but it did land in a sticky tentacle of...

"Uma?" both pirate boys gasped out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:20 pm

"Hi boys!" Uma smirked as she jumped out of the water with the talisman in one of her tentacles.

"Uma! Give that back!" Mal shouted.

"Or what?" Uma raised a brow towards Mal, "Its a surprise to see you guys back at the Isle and this is all you need."

"We can't lose that!" Celia cried out, "It's too important to us!"

"How important?" Uma said as she was gonna dive in the water, but the group shouted hoping she would stop. She glances at the group and then disappeared then landed back on land in her normal form with her crew.

"Give it back." Mal said as she glared at Uma and her eyes began to glow green.

"Silly Mal," Uma said, "I'll give it back, only if Lena over here does me a favor."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:42 pm

"Uma, this isn't a time for games!!" Lena held her hand out before she saw Uma ready to crush it and shouted, "Fine! What do you want?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 pm

"I want you to free the kids from the Isle when this is all over." Uma said.

"She was gonna do that anyways!" Celia mentioned as she looked over at Uma.

"All of them, not just selecting one by one... everyone should have the chance at the Isle." Uma folded her arms, "Or if she doesn't want it... then I guess your precious talisman doesn't mind going for a swim."

"Uma... she said she will do it." Mal said.

"Oh really? And how would I know that she wants to do it?" Uma rolled her eyes.

"Because her words are good." Evie said, "She at least keep her word."

"Even though we still don't like for what you did-" Jay muttered as he was gonna attack Harry and Gil, but Evie stopped them right away.

"Guys! How about this? We work together... we need to celebrate our differences and work together as a team." Evie said.

The group exchanged glances with her as they were confused, "Come on! I'm being serious!" Evie let out a sigh.

"Evie you do realize we've been having a feud with Uma since when we were kids... right Shrimpy?" Mal snickered.

"Don't even think about bringing that name up..." Uma muttered in annoyance, "But... I don't mind working with you guys. As long as the kids from the Isle are free... I'll hold on to this for now." Uma said as she began to stuff the talisman in her jacket pocket.

"Ooo! We can start things off easily." Evie said as she pulled out a pack of gum, "Anyone want gum?"

The group was silent again, and walked past Evie leaving a shrug and leaving her to eat a gum by herself. "...Good talk..." Evie sighed.

"E... Come on..." Mal said as she grabbed on to Evie's hand since they realize arguing is useless and they have to go save Auradon before it's too late.

~*~*~*~

[Back at Auradon]

The group arrived back at Auradon Prep and noticed everyone was fast asleep due to Audrey's spell. "Whoa... Audrey did all this?" Uma scoffed, "She's more evil than you Lena."

"Got no signal." Evie said as she frowned at her phone, "Do any of you guys have any?" She looked over at the group.

"Sadly no, can't keep in contact with anyone." Mal sighed.

Dude was near by as he was stealing food from a random person who had food in their hand but, fell asleep. "Mmm delicious!" Dude said as he licked his lips.

"Aww... what an adorable dog." Gil said as he spotted Dude.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:25 pm

"Dude! You're still okay," Carlos said, picking him up and hugged him. "Aw, man, you smell like...berries? Were you eating strawberries again?"

Lena ignored Uma's comment and frowned when she saw everyone asleep. "This is really not good..."

Jay saw Harry pickpocket one of the sleeping stragglers and he grabbed his arm. "We don't do that here," he said with a glare, taking the wallet back.

"Hm. Seems you have gone soft," Harry remarked with an eyeroll.

"Okay, we need to go check on Ben and Quinn first. They're our first priority, and I hope that Audrey didn't get to them," Lena said, trying to think.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum