Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 29 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:31 am

"Lena... I-" Evie frowned as she was speechless.

Ben looked up at Lena and wanted to say something to her, but lightning struck which made the group turned into stone.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Lena's eyes went wide before she covered her mouth. "N-No!" She whimpered out. Why, why was this happening?!

"I promise, im going to make this right." With that, Lena headed back towards the school to see if she could find a solution to all of this.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:33 pm

Uma and Harry were walking trying to find their way back to the Isle. "We should go get Gil before we leave." Uma told Harry.

"Alright..." Harry said as he noticed Lena rushing up to them. "Well look who's coming now." He whispered over to Uma.

Uma looked over and spotted Lena walking up to them, "I don't wanna hear it." Uma said as she continued walking on with Harry.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:09 am

"Uma, I'm sorry! I am! You have to believe me; I didn't know what was going to happen, especially not this," Lena pleaded with her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:11 pm

“How would we know if you’re gonna keep your word this time...” Uma glared at Lena as she continued on walking while Harry follows behind.

Meanwhile Audrey spotted Celia walking and kidnapped her in order to lure Lena in. “LENA HELP!” Celia shouted out as she was struggling from Audrey.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:51 pm

Lena was just by the castle when she heard her sister's cries for help. "CELIA!" she screamed. She growled and ran into the castle and up to the roof. "Audrey!! Leave her alone! Its me you want, let me sister go!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:31 pm

"Oh look who finally showed up." Audrey smirked, "You really think you can defeat me? You have no one! Pretty soon... you won't also have your precious sister as well."

"Lena! Do something!" Celia said as she was trying to squirm out of Audrey's grip.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:36 pm

"I said let her go!!" Lena growled as she held the totem in her hand. "Friends on the other side, feel my anger, let it ride!" When she tried to use it, it flickered red and then faded again.

Uma and Harry saw what was happening below. "She doesn't stand a chance without the totem!" Uma told Harry.

Lena was going to try again when Audrey blasted get shoulder, nearly making her fall off the side before she caught herself and pulled herself just up.

Uma took out her mother's necklace and used it's magic to try and help Lena. "We're stronger together. We're stronger together, I'm here, Lena. Regain her might, and ignite! We're here for you! Regain your might and ignite!"

The power from Uma helped fuel the totem back to its cool strength. It glowed red and the little sea witch laughed in triumph.

Lena smiled and got the totem around her neck, making her eyes glow red. "This is why you shouldn't mess with my friends on the other side," she told Audrey before the shadow creatures made a shield to protect her while the others attacked Audrey.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:59 pm

"What? No!" Audrey gasped as there was too much power and the shadow creatures were attacking her while Lena was still getting a shield. "How can you gain...this much power?!" Audrey slowly kneeled to the ground as she felt weaker. Eventually, she gave in that she passed out from exhaustion and she was defeated once and for all.

"Yes!" Celia cheered as she knew her sister can defeat Audrey.

"We did it!" Harry cheered as he happily hugged Uma as Audrey's spell was lifted.

Celia rushed over to Lena and gave her a tight hug, "I'm sorry for what I did back there. But, you did it, Lena!"

~*~*~*~

As Audrey's spell was lifted, everyone who was turned into stone went back to normal. Fairy Godmother almost fell over but, Jane quickly caught her. "Mom, you're ok!" Jane said as she hugged her mom.

"Jane? What happened?" Her mother asked as she remembered Auradon was in trouble and she needed to get the wand.

~*~*~*~

Ben and the others returned to normal as well as Ben almost fell over from standing. Mal and Evie exchange looks with each other and looked over at the others. "Is everyone ok?" Evie asked.

"Should be." Jay said as he noticed he was spelled, "Did Lena did it?"

"Most likely." Quinn said as she looks over at Carlos glad to see everyone is ok.

"Come on, we should go find Lena." Ben said as he began moving and the others followed.

"Hey, am I the only one confused wondering what happened to us and why all of us seem confused? Dude asked as he followed Carlos and the group.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:15 pm

"No, I'm so sorry," Lena apologized to her little sister as she held her tightly. She rubbed the hair out of her face before looking at Audrey with a deep frown. This was her fault.

After getting down from the roof, Lena hugged Uma and Harry tightly before pulling away after realizing what she had done. "Oh, uh... Thank you, both of you. I'm so sorry for not telling you guys the truth."

"No, I'm sorry. We shouldn't have gone off like that. What matters now is that Audrey is stopped," Uma said, looking at Harry before she noticed their friends. "Hey, its Gil! And your kingsy."

"Ben!!" Lena threw her arms around Ben's neck tightly, so relieved he was okay.

"Guys..." Carlos, who had his arm around Quinn's waist, noticed everyone who had fallen asleep slowly start to wake back up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum