Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 6 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:51 pm

"That's a first." Ben chuckled, "We can order the food and take it to go. We don't have to stay here." Ben notice Lena as she was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Quinn smiled back as she held on to his hand and was going to start walking until she spotted Zevon. She didn't want to start any issues as she rolled her eyes and dragged Carlos away going back to him and Jay's dorm as they already planned a hangout there. Quinn glared back at Zevon, but continue on walking til she arrived back at the dorm.

Mal noticed Zevon out in the open watching the couple walked away. "Zevon, what the heck are you doing out here this late?" Mal folded her arms.

Jay was laying on his bed and noticed Quinn and Carlos. "Oh hey Quinn, nice job out there during practice. You got the cheerleader spirit in you." Jay chuckled.

"Very funny." Quinn rolled her eyes as she sat on Carlos' bed. "So video games?" She grinned at Carlos.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:02 pm

"No, no, its fine, Ben. Really. We can stay here and order something nice," Lena smiled at him. This would be her life if she stayed with Ben and that wasn't really a bad thing. All of the glimmer, sparkles, fame, and paparazzi was something that came to being with the King and she wasn't gonna be scared and run away from him. Not again.

"I can't take a little stroll around the grounds?" Zevon asked, holding his hands up. "I haven't done anything."

"Oh, yes! I won't go easy on you," Carlos told Quinn as he went and got the games ready.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:19 am

"Alright then." Ben said as he held on to Lena's hand and walked her over to a table. "Order anything you want." Ben grinned as he handed the menu to Lena.

"Well knowing you. It sounds pretty suspicious." Mal said as she rolled her eyes. "Plus I was just passing by and thought you were going to start something with Quinn and Carlos again."

"Isn't that the point?" Quinn winked at Carlos as she got a controller.

"You guys make me sick." Jay rolled his eyes as he couldn't stand the love birds.

Evie knocked on the door and Jay walked over and opened it. "Sup Evie." Jay said as he let Evie entered the room.

Evie noticed Quinn was playing a game with Carlos and sighed, "There you are. I was looking for you but, you didn't answer your phone."

"My phone has been dead from practice." Quinn said as she was button mashing, and attempting to do combos at the same time.

"I was gonna ask you for some fashion help on what Lena should wear tomorrow." Evie folded her arms.

"Just let her wear what she wants." Jay casually shrugged it off. "It just a tourney. It's nothing special like Ben's speech."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:33 pm

"Ah, okay, um..." Lena looked over the menu. It had so many sweets! It wasn't like any of the shops on the Isle, where the candy was stale and had hair and dust bunnies on it. Least she hoped not. "Maybe some of the...sugar cookies?" she read. "What do you like, Ben?"

"Maybe something that looks royal, but its in her own style? Like her dress at the homecoming dance?" Carlos suggested, listening in as he was trying to use his own special combos. "Aha!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:35 pm

“I was gonna get a chocolate cake.” Ben said as he was looking through the menu, “We can share that together if you want.”

“Hmm you got a point there.” Evie nodded as she got something in mind. “Carlos you’re a genius!”

“Nice try though.” Quinn said as she did a combo and won the round. “You maybe a genius but, still gotta work on them combos.”

“Dang, who could have known Carlos would get beaten by a girl.” Jay snickered.

“I’m not just a girl.” Quinn rolled her eyes jokingly, “it’s obvious that I’m his favorite girl.” She winked at him.

Just then the door opened up revealing Chad casually entering the room while having a card in his hand. He scanned acrossed the room as the 4 looked at him confused wondering what he’s doing here. “Uhh hey Chad?” Evie raised a brow towards him.

“W-Wha...” Chad said as he stuttered, “Oh uhhh sorry.” He eyed over Carlos 3D printer. “I got the wrong room... sorry.” He awkwardly chuckled as he slowly backed away.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:28 pm

"I think cake is fine," Lena agreed with a nod. Chocolate was pretty good and if she had to say so, she was obsessed. It really was nice to have stuff unlike the island.

"Chad," Carlos warned as he got up and crossed his arms. "What did you want?" He knew Chad came in there for a reason, and he had an idea on what.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:00 pm

"Alright," Ben said as he looked over at the waiter. The waiter walked over and Ben began to order right away. "This is nice isn't it? You excited for the game tomorrow?"

"W-Well... I was gonna use your printer." Chad awkwardly grinned, "I wanted to print out...my action figure." Chad said as he showed his action figure.

Quinn raised a brow along with the others. "What happened to it's head?" Quinn asked as she noticed the head being a little wonky.

"W-What do you mean?! The head is fine!" Chad muttered as he glared at Quinn.

"It's ok Quinn, they look exactly alike." Dude snickered to himself but, noticed what he just did.

"D-Did Dude just talked?" Chad furrowed his brows towards the dog.

"No." Dude said. "Well this is awkward."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:34 am

"I guess so," Lena answered. "What about you? Do you miss being on the tourney team now that you're King?"

"Dude," Carlos sighed. They had been trying to keep it a secret that his dog could talk now. "Look, Chad, he got a little talkative on the Isle, but don't tell anyone, okay?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:27 am

"It was fun while it lasted, but I do got king duties now and I can't do much about it." Ben chuckled, "You feeling ok though? I feel like ever since your cotillion the amount of royalty work is getting to you."
~*~*~*~
"Or if you do, your action figure looks like a pretty good chew toy." Dude grinned as he panted happily.

Chad jumped back a bit trying to protect his action figure. "On second thought, forget about me making a copy. I'll see you guys later." He rushed out of the room leaving the usual 4 again.

Quinn chuckled, "Nice job scaring him off Dude."

"Eh, that was easy peasy." Dude said, "Carlos can you scratch my butt now."

Quinn stared at Dude and then stared at Carlos. While as for Jay and Evie did the same exact look. "Well? Or is anyone going to do it for me?" Dude asked again.

"I think I'm gonna go. Good luck at the game tomorrow." Evie said as she awkwardly left the room, and then there were 3.

"I think I should go too." Quinn said as she put back the controller.

"Oh come on Quinn!" Dude said.

"I wish I could say the same, but this is my room." Jay said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 pm

"N-No, its not getting to me, its just..." Lena frowned and she rubbed her arm. "I want to do my best alongside you, Ben. I want to try and make things better, make people happy, so that stuff like what Uma did doesn't happen again."

"Want me to walk you to your room?" Carlos asked Quinn as he stood up after turning the TV off.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum