Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:50 pm

"I think I'm good. I need to rest up for the night, along with you." Quinn smiled as she pecked Carlos on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow." She casually left the room and went back to her's getting ready for bed.

"Ah...young love." Jay snickered towards Carlos. "I'm still amazed how you guys are dating."
~*~*~*~
"If it happens, then it happens." Ben frowned. "I know things must have been hard for you. And I'm glad you are there by my side. No matter what Lena, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm glad to have you there by my side every step of the way." He held out his hand and place on top of Lena's lightly squeezing it. "Just don't stress yourself out too much, alright?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:43 pm

"Why so amazed? I'm likable," Carlos pouted a little. Then he thought about it and shrugged. "Well, I can see your point. You'd think she'd go for a handsome prince. Not some 'dog-boy'."

Lena smiled and she kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Ben. I love you," she said.

Later, Lena and Ben arrived back to the school and she thanked him for walking her to her room. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Lena told her boyfriend, standing outside her dorm room.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:05 pm

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." Ben smiled as he leaned in and gave her a good night kiss. "Sweet dreams." He walked away leaving Lena to go into her room.
~*~*~*~
The next day and the first thing that began was the big day. Evie was sitting alongside Ben and Lena. "This is so exciting." Evie giggled in happiness.

"Today is the big day." Ben grinned as he placed his hand on Lena's.

Quinn was with the cheerleading squad as they were talking about what they can do to improve their routine. On the other side, Jay and Carlos were talking with the team wishing each other luck on how the game will go. Quinn looked over at Carlos as she watches him focused on the game plan til he made eye contact with her and smiled.

After the discussion was over, before they go their separate ways Quinn met up with Jay and Carlos. "You guys got this." Quinn said.

"Of course we got this." Jay chuckled, "We have been practicing for awhile now, plus if Carlos just become me. It might be an easy win." He snickered at Carlos.

"Very funny." Quinn rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Carlos. "Good luck today." She looked up at Carlos with a smile.
~*~*~*~
Mal came by later as she sat with the group. "You guys ready?" Mal asked.

"I'm always ready M." Evie grinned. She looked over at the new VKs along with the other students who have joined on watching this tournament. She waved at Dizzy and was also surprised to see Zevon there as well. "I didn't know Zevon has such school spirit."

"Maybe he changed." Mal gave a shrugged.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:00 pm

"With you cheering me on? I don't need luck," Carlos grinned and he also kissed her cheek before going to join his team.

Lena gave a wave to her sister who actually seemed pumped up and was happy that everyone was there and seeming excited. "Today is gonna be a good day, huh?" she asked her friends.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:53 am

“Most likely.” Ben shrugged as he nodded his head.

The game began and so far things were going well for the team. Jay being the star player as always, has been scoring some points for team. As for the Audrey, she was cheering along side with the cheer team along with Quinn. “They’re doing well.” Mal grinned as she looked over at the scoreboard.

“GO JAY AND CARLOS!” Evie shouted happily as she was proud of them.

“Alright, half time is about to come up. You guys ready for the routine?” Audrey asked as she looked over the team.

“We got this don’t worry.” Jane said, “Plus we got Quinn. If it wasn’t for her we wouldn’t have gotten this awesome routine.”

“Uhhh thanks.” Quinn awkwardly grinned as she was still unsure if cheerleading was her thing.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:16 pm

"You're gonna do great, Quinn, don't worry," Lena told her.Though, Quinn was much braver than she was. She would never do cheerleading.

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:50 pm

"Thanks." Quinn smiled at Lena.

"Alright girls it's time!" Audrey called out. "In formation!"

The girls nodded as they got in their formation, waiting for the music to start. Jay was listening to the coach on what the next game plan might be with Carlos. As soon as the coach finished, he looked over and watch the girls as the music starts.

The music began to kick in and so far the cheerleaders were flawless. Mal nodded to the beat as she noticed that they were doing well, while as for Freddie and CJ were cheering them on as well. Eventually it went to Quinn's and Audrey's part where they did their solo and did the perfect landing on that making the crowd cheer. "Go Quinn!" Ben shouted.

"You did great!" Evie cheered along.

Quinn smiled as she noticed Audrey giving her a hi-five while as for Jane rushing up belong side Quinn and giving her a hug. "Alright, let's get back in the game guys!" Coach said as he sent the team out once again.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:35 am

Carlos blew a kiss to Quinn, thinking she did fantastic before he went back into the game. He was ready for this next trick he'd pull with Jay. The opposing team would never expect it.

"I feel like this last play is gonna be the best," Lena said to everyone.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:22 pm

“Let’s see how this goes.” Ben nodded as he was ready to cheer them on.

Quinn noticed the kiss and she smiled widely. “You got this guys” Quinn cheered happily.

“Ready for this.” Jay said as he set up the team formation. Eventually the final play has begun, it was getting intense as things went back and forth. But, Jay gave Carlos the signal to do the plan. “Carlos!” Jay called out.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:52 am

"Got it!" Carlos then began their play where they'd confuse the team by doing a serpentine maneuver all the way to the goal. Going back and forth with the ball, tossing it above their heads. It was working perfectly!

"Go, guys, go!" Lena actually stood up and cheered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum