Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

2 posters

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

Auradon Prep (Descendants RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Auradon Prep (Descendants RP)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:03 pm

"If you weren't Ben's sidekick, you wouldn't have to worry a thing about cheerleading." Mal mentioned as she looked over at Evie.

"Well, it happened and she's having the best time of her life." Evie chuckled.

Eventually Audrey put the girls on break and Quinn walked up to the group covered in sweat. "So how's it like being a cheerleader now?" Ben asked as he noticed Quinn.

"Let's just say it's tiring, I'm not a fan of it, but I'm dong this for a friend." Quinn rolled her eyes as she looks over at Evie while wiping off the sweat.

"You did good out there though. Looks like you impressed Audrey and the other members." Evie said, "See I knew you had it in you. You have the talent of being the cheerleader type."

"Not to mention, she can be cheering for me the whole time." Jay grinned as he start to show off his muscles.

Quinn rolled her eyes and sat next to Carlos, "Honestly I would be cheering for Carlos mostly instead of you."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:27 pm

"Yeah, Jay. Back off," Carlos teased a little, getting his arm around Quinn. "You're doing great out there." He kissed her cheek.

Lena smiled at her friends and she shook her head at Jay.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:51 pm

Quinn smiled and noticed that their break was over. "Quinn! Break time is over! Stop making out with your boyfriend and get over here!" Audrey called out.

Quinn rolled her eyes as she gave a sigh and looked back over at Audrey who had her arms wrapped around Chad. "I'm not even making out with him..." Quinn muttered.

"Welp, the captain calls." Mal said.

"You'll do great. Practice is almost over anyways." Ben mentioned.

"I wish it was over sooner." Quinn sighed.

"Hey, it can't be that bad." Jay patted her on the back.

"QUINN!!!" Audrey shouted.

Quinn looked back and glared at her, "I'm coming!" Quinn said, but before she got up she grabbed on to Carlos' face and leaned in for a long kiss before getting back to practice with Audrey. "There's your makeout session, happy?"

Audrey rolled her eyes as she gave a kiss to Chad and went back to practice.

"We should probably get back to practice as well." Jay said. "Let's go Carlos." Jay wrapped his arm around Carlos and dragged him back to practice.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:53 pm

"Huh? Practice?" Carlos was a little dazed by the kiss Quinn gave him. The coach's whistle snapped him out of it and he got ready for practice.

"Very cute," Lena giggled, leaning her head on Ben's chest. Then she just realized that she giggled and said "How cute". What was becoming of her?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:09 pm

"Did Lena actually enjoyed that?" Mal blinked as she looked over at Lena.

"I'm surprised as well." Evie tilt as she stared at Lena.

"Oh come on, she's just enjoying the moment." Ben grinned as he leaned in and kissed the side of her head.
~*~*~*~
Eventually practice ended and Quinn got out of her uniform. "Good practice today Quinn! I feel like you can be the center of attention tomorrow." Jane mentioned as she walked up to Quinn.

"Thanks Jane," Quinn gave a smile, "it all depends on how Audrey is feeling though." She looks over as she noticed she was making out with Chad like always. She folded her arms and gave a sigh, "Who made her captain anyways?"

Jane exchanged glances and gave a shrug. Quinn suddenly felt an arm around her and noticed Carlos, "Hey I was waiting for you."

"Hey Carlos!" Jane waved, "I'll leave you 2 be. See you tomorrow Quinn!" She walked away.
~*~*~*~
Ben was back at the office continue paper works with Lena. "How's it going over there?" Ben asked Lena as she noticed she looks a bit stressed.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:27 pm

"Yeah, fine, just fine," Lena muttered out, flipping through the boring paperwork. Why was there so much paperwork!? They were killing the trees, man! Save the trees to save her sanity! She looked up and asked, "Is it okay if we take a break? I feel like my eyes are gonna roll out of my skull here."

"Bye, Jane," Carlos waved and he smiled down at Quinn. "You were awesome as well. I think cheerleading is your secret calling."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:49 pm

"That's fine." Ben said as he gave Lena a short massage. "Are you hungry?"

"Oh no, please don't say that." Quinn sighed as she was walking with Carlos. "I only did this because Evie needed some help. Cheerleading shall never be my secret calling." She awkwardly laughed. "You ready for tomorrow big game though? Are you sure you might do well?" She raised a brow at him.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:18 pm

"A little. I could go for something sweet right now," Lena admitted, eyes closing as he massaged her shoulders.

"You doubt me?" Carlos teased. "Honestly, sure, I'm a little worried, but I'm excited too.''
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:11 pm

"Alright, let's go get some desserts then." Ben grinned as he took Lena's hand and took her to a place where they have the best desserts.

Later him and Lena arrived a cafe where most of the kids hang out. "I never took you here before, since I thought this cafe wouldn't suit your style." Ben looked over at Lena as he noticed the difference between the cafe's theme and her usual outfit.

"I'm joking." Quinn smiled, "You'll do great. I just know it." She wrapped her arms around Carlos' neck.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Lena crossed her arms, kind of shuffling her feet since this place totally didn't scream "VK" or "Evil". Sure, she wasn't evil anymore, but still. It was girly. "I-Its not that bad," she told Ben with a little smile. "Its, um, its cute."

Carlos smiled and got his arms around her waist. "Thank you, Quinn. I can always count on you." He then laid a sweet kiss on her lips.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum