Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:15 pm

"Ignoring you," Kat muttered, going back to kissing her boyfriend. It had been a good while since she got to kiss him, dammit!

"Alright, alright," Ulrich chuckled as he stopped kissing Nathalie and just hugged her on his lap.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:08 am

"It has been a while ok." Nathalie pouted as she placed her arm around Ulrich's neck. "Kat and I have been in the sea for almost a month, and we can't have a romantic time with our boyfriend while having a reunion with you guys."

"She's got a point, plus do we really want Ulrich to sink in bed the whole time knowing that Nathalie wasn't here to cheer him up." Aelita teased Ulrich making the group laugh.

"She's not wrong there!" Odd nodded in agreement.

"Ulrich didn't sulk in his bed the whole time...it was most of the time at least." Danny said and felt Ulrich's glare next to him.

Nathalie kissed Ulrich on the cheek, "It's ok. I think the distance was worth it since it feels twice as better being in his arms again."

Suddenly, Sissi and her group entered the cafeteria and spotted Nathalie and Kat. "I see Kat is back too. Kat have you heard from Ivory?" Sissi asked.

"Sissi, if she said she's on a business trip. Then she's on it. I don't get why you're always so worried about her when she's fine." Herb rolled his eyes.

"You don't understand on how annoying it is to spend time with you 2 most of the time compared to her who I can pretty much have a girl talk with!" She went off and stomped away leaving the 2 stunned.

"Nice job." Nicholas chuckled making Herb muttered and the 2 followed her.

"Ivory is still not back yet?" Yumi asked as she looked at the 2.

Nathalie nodded her head, "Haven't heard from her yet. Her mom did say she's coming back too, just not sure when her arrival is."

"It's a good thing she's worried about Ivory and not gushing over Ulrich." Jeremy said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:42 pm

And speaking of Ivory, she was back in her dorm room, setting things back to where they once were. Sure, she could have greeted the group first, but she considering that Sissi would definitely make a big deal out of her coming back, she had to get the important things done first.

"And... that should be it!" She placed a box in the closet and let out a pant. She was all done with putting things away, at least.

(omg im so sorry for my random absence Embarassed i was all caught up with college business and end of my senior year but im here now!!)
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:40 am

Sissi arrived back to her room and spotted Ivory as she finished unpacking her stuff. "Oh, there you are!" Sissi blinked as she didn't expect Ivory's appearance, but at the same time, she was happy to see her.

(You're good. College can be stressful. Welcome to adulthood ^^Wink
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:46 pm

((College is important! So proud!! <3 ))

"Sissi might actually be more tolerable now," Kat giggled. "But now I have no one to make fun of."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Ulrich asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No. Now I'm bored," Kat whined and laid her head on Danny's shoulder.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:56 am

"Maybe it just temporary and she'll be crawling back to Ulrich in no time." Odd widely grinned making Nathalie and Ulrich glare at him.

"...Very funny." Nathalie rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile, lunch was over and the group went to their usual class. The Lyoko warriors were sitting in Ms. Hertz class as she was doing her usual talk about physics. "Before coming back to the physics lesson, it's nice to see you, girls, again. I hope everything is ok for you guys." Ms. Hertz said as she looked at the mermaid princesses.

"T-Thanks..." Nathalie said as she felt embarrassed getting called out in class, "She didn't expect the teacher would notice them gone for so long."

Sissi was talking with Ivory wanting to know everything on what's been going on with her and her parents. Or the "family business trip" she went to with Nathalie's and Kat's family. Herb and Nicholas were eyeing as Sissi was back to her normal state and casually talking to Ivory. "Pfft, this whole month she was worried and wouldn't shut up about Ivory's disappearance," Herb muttered as he didn't like how Ivory was getting the special treatment.

"They are best friends." Nicholas gave a shrug, "I don't get why you don't like Ivory. She seems like a nice person."

"Because we both there is something up with her." Herb let out a sigh, "We have tried to figure out before, but...being the dumb you as always we got caught because of her."

"Well not my fault, I think Ivory is a nice person. There's nothing wrong with that." Nicholas blinked as he was confused.

"Isn't it suspicious though?" Herb raised a brow towards Nicholas, "She disappeared for a month and Sissi only knows that she went off on a business trip coming from what she heard from her dad. Not to mention, Nathalie and Kat also did the same thing and have the same exact reason."

"Maybe their parents work together? Or might be good friends?" Nicholas mentioned as he assumes there's nothing wrong with that.

"Exactly!" Herb pointed out, "What if those 3 are working together and saying they are not what they say who they are." Nicholas taught about it for a moment wondering what the heck Herb is rambling on about.

"Do you have any idea then to prove that?" Nicholas suddenly asked.

"...No... but I'm just saying we'll figure this out." Herb said as he's going to think of something to expose Ivory and probably Nathalie and Kat.

While they were having that conversation, Nathalie was sitting with Ulrich and their table was right behind Nicholas and Herb as they were whispering and muttering about that. Nathalie exchanged a look with Ulrich wondering what they are up to this time and why her and Kat are involved.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:41 pm

"They better keep our names out of their damn mouths," Kat growled, ready to get up to ask them herself.

"Calm down, Kat. They're probably just saying stupid stuff again," Ulrich said, not thinking twice about it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:33 pm

"Ulrich! Kat!" Ms. Hertz glared at the 2 making the whole class looked over at the 2 of them, "Mind sharing with the class what you 2 are discussing about?"

"This shall be interesting." Sissi snickered as she glanced at the 2, "Not like Ulrich would do anything wrong."

"...Very funny..." Nathalie rolled her eyes, "Do you always have to talk when you have your 2 idiot friends are talking right in front of us."

"Hey! Why are you bringing us into this? We didn't even interrupt class compared to you and Ulrich." Herb glared over at Nathalie.

"That's enough you 2!" Ms. Hertz said making everyone else fall into silences, "Nathalie I know you must be tired from your long trip back, but how you're acting right now is disrespectful to the entire class."

"Well she is showing her true colors." Nicholas snickered making Nathalie sighed and got up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" Ms. Hertz asked, "Class is still in session."

"...Out." Nathalie said as she left the classroom making the class murmured.

"That's something new." Aelita looks over at Jeremy.

"You guys sure did upset her that much." Danny glared at the 2.

"It's not like we even care." Herb scoffed.

"You need to take your own rumors elsewhere." Odd sat back in his chair and folded his arms.

"Class that's enough! We still have a class in session and just because one student left doesn't mean you can get to talk about it." Ms. Hertz said, "Now whoever continues to talk about what just happened, I will be sending you to detention."

Jeremy suddenly raised his hand catching Ms. Hertz's attention. "I'm sorry Ms. Hertz, but shouldn't someone go check on Nathalie. Just to make sure she's ok."

"That can be something Jim can do." Ms. Hertz said, "Although, Aelita or Ulrich can go and check on her if they want. I would say Kat, but your behavior seems off too."

"As usual, it's like what I said Ms. Hertz's they are just showing off their true colors." Sissi snickered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:57 pm

Kat was doing her best to control her anger so she just focused on working on the lab assignment. She would rather be the one to go check on Nathalie, but she didn't want to get herself suspended or whatnot. Her parents would want her back home asap if she did.

"I'll go check on her, Ms. Hertz," Ulrich offered as he got up. He gave a look to his team before going outside to find his girlfriend.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:19 pm

"Thank you Ulrich." Ms. Hertz said as she watched Ulrich left and continue the class session.

Nathalie was at the beach sitting on the sand watching the waves, she let out a sigh and was irritated from what went down today. "This is just dumb..." Nathalie muttered as she got up from the sand and began to walk up to the water feeling the cool water touching her feet.

"Isn't everything just dumb?" A random voice began to speak freaking Nathalie out. She glanced off to the side and spotted an angel looking person looking down at her. "I see..." He said, "So this is a mermaid princess in front of me."

"...Who are you?" Nathalie raised a brow as she has never seen him before, but looked familiar for some reason.

He let out a light chuckle and gave a half smirk, "You may not know me, but your mother does. We used to fight until the mermaid princess won her side. ...Ever since Gaito came back and did his work, I let him do all his work hoping he would be at least successful in kidnapping the pearls. I was wrong though."

"Mikeru..." Nathalie said as she heard about him, "So you finally appeared!"

"Of course, since Gaito got defeated once again...this time I won't get defeated. Usually, there would be a pink pearl by your side but... I guess you can work."

"Not gonna happen..." Nathalie said as she transformed into her idol form, "You can try, but it's not going to happen." She gripped on to her mic.

"...If only you know my strengths...child." Mikeru snickered which irritated Nathalie more that she started to sing.

As Nathalie sang, she noticed her song wasn't affecting Mikeru. What... why isn't it affecting him?! She thought to herself as she didn't know what to do.

"Foolish girl, your mother didn't tell you much about me did she?" Mikeru said as he took out his flute and began to play a song. Right away Nathalie's head started to hurt and she started to feel dizzy as the song was affecting her.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum