Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 22 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:41 pm

As Kat was finishing up her assignment, her pearl began to glow in her locket and she quickly grasped it so no light shown. That could only mean one of two things. One, Aqua Regina was going to appear, or two... "Nathalie's in trouble," she whispered. She gave a look to her friends before getting up. "Ms. Hertz, I'm suddenly not feeling well, I have to go!" she said, running out of the room and towards the beach.

Ulrich, however, was just getting to the beach when he heard a flute and held his head. The melody was beautiful, but it was kind of irritating his ears. "What is this..." He got closer and saw an angel like figure looming over Nathalie who was almost passed out. "N-Nathalie!" he exclaimed, running towards her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:08 pm

"U-Uh! Kat!" Ms. Hertz said as she didn't know what just happened, "What are up with these kids not wanting to stay in class for the whole day for once..." She muttered to herself.

Danny exchanged looks with Odd and the others and Jeremy insisted on going with her. Danny got up and quickly followed Kat. "Kat! Wait up what's going on?!" Danny said as he rushed out catching up with her.

"This might be our chance too." Herb said as he looked over at Nicholas and they snuck out of the class as well and quickly followed Kat and Danny.

~*~*~*~

"...Ulrich..." Nathalie winced in pain as she felt really weak, "It's his flute."

Danny arrived at the beach with Kat and spotted Mikeru playing his flute along with Ulrich trying to help Nathalie out, "W-What the?!" Danny blinked as he couldn't believe what he was seeing, "Who's this guy?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Kat took one look at Mikeru and knew exactly who he was. "Mikeru? H-How..." Her head was hurting badly and she hissed in pain. "D-Danny, get Ulrich and get out of here! Now!" She transformed and gripped her mic hard. "M-Mikeru, stop right now!" She took a breath before beginning to sing her song, hoping it would go enough damage.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:34 pm

"What? But isn't it dangerous?" Danny blinked as he felt the song irritating his ears a bit.

Mikeru heard singing and noticed Kat singing her song. "Well looks like another mermaid princess came in." Mikeru snickered as he stopped playing the flute, "Interesting..." He didn't feel the song affect him at all, "I think I have my fun for today." He suddenly then disappeared making Nathalie knocked out from the pain.

"Is everyone ok?" Danny asked.

"Danny! Ulrich!" Yumi and the others came rushing to the beach and spotted Nathalie and Kat in their idol forms, "What happened?"

"Did Gaito came back or something?" Jeremy said as he looked over at the princesses.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:56 pm

"No, its, its Mikeru," Kat stuttered out, panicking. Oh no. Not Mikeru. HOW was he back, too!?

"Nathalie? Nat?" Ulrich got his girlfriend into his arms and brushed her hair out of her face.

"She okay?" Kat asked, going over.

"She's passed out, but I think she'll be okay. Kat, what just happened?" Ulrich asked as he looked up at her.

Kat looked around, paranoid before saying, "Lets go to the factory. Mikeru won't find us there. I'll explain everything."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:06 pm

The group nodded as they rushed over to the factory and Nathalie was laying on Ulrich's lap to rest up. Before they headed to the factory though, Herb and Nicholas were there at the beach as they followed Danny and Kat all the way to the beach. They also spotted Nathalie passed out on the ground in pain and Ulrich holding on to her. "See I told you those girls were suspicious!" Herb said, "We need to tell Sissi about this."

"Uhh, do you even think she will believe us? Literally, tell her that Nathalie and Kat were fighting off an angel looking, person?" Nicholas asked as he knows people are going to think he's crazy.

"Alright so spill, who was that angel person?" Danny asked.

"Angel person?" Yumi raised a brow, "More like who is Mikeru?"

"I thought the war with Gaito is done and the kingdoms are safe." Aelita frowned, "Why is there more?"

"Not to mention, we still have to deal with XANA as well and William who is still possessed by XANA." Jeremy muttered as he was sitting on the computer chair.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:11 pm

"Can we just forget about XANA for one second!?" Kat snapped. She sighed and rubbed her temples. "Mikeru is...he's an angel. Back when our parents were teenagers, he came down to Earth to try and convince us mermaids to join him. However, when he descended, he realized his body couldn't sustain Earth's conditions and so, he tried to bond with my dad and..." She gripped her knees. "It caused him to lose his memories of my mom and all the love they had. However, because he was unsuccessful, he bonded with a frail girl named Mikaru. Long story short, he was corrupted and he was almost even more powerful than Gaito. Only reason our parents were able to stop him was because Mikaru talked to Mikeru and got him to see that humans and mermaids can live peacefully on this Earth."

"Wow, that's..." Ulrich looked at his friends. "Probably the craziest thing I've ever heard."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:07 am

“The history sounds like a good person. He just wanted to become part of the world like everyone else.” Yumi said, “You sure this is not the same Mikeru you mentioned about before?”

“It could be a clone! That’s a possibility!” Odd happily nodded in agreement.

“...I’m not so sure. If Nathalie and Kat knows it the real Mikeru. Then for sure he’s back as well, but I’m not sure it’s for peace this time. Something must be going on.” Danny folded his arms, “How strong is this Mikeru person?”

“Are you saying that we should fight an angel?” Aelita blinked know it’s not the brightest idea to do it.

“What other choice we have?” Danny gave a shrug, “The princesses pretty much has helped us out with XANA. We should do the same for then.”

“Fighting an angel seems dangerous. They might be stronger than the princesses.” Jeremy folded his arms knowing its a bad idea, “I mean look at Nathalie.”

“H-Huh?!” Nathalie groaned in pain as she opened her eyes and noticed she was back to her normal form, “I remember going to the beach and seeing an angel...after that I blanked.” She mumbled in pain, “my head hurts a lot too.”

“It’s probably from Mikeru since he was affecting Nathalie with a flute.” Danny mentioned as he remember Mikeru playing a flute.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:25 pm

Ivory strolled into the factory quickly, shell clutched tightly in her hand. She wanted to get out earlier, but considering Kat and Nathalie rushed out of the class with Herb and Nicholas whispering among themselves, and of course, Sissi, it made for a tricky situation.

"Sorry," she gave an apologetic wave, "but uh, what's this... about a flute?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:09 am

"Some angel named Mikeru is back." Danny said as he noticed Ivory arrived.

Nathalie slowly opened her eyes and noticed Ulrich and recognize the factory around her. "Ugh..." Nathalie groaned in pain as she slowly sat up.

"Nice of you to join us Nat." Odd said, "How was your sleep?"

"..Terrible." Nathalie said as she rubbed her head in pain, "I remember I went to the beach cause I felt upset then I saw Mikeru..."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum