Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 32 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:12 pm

As the movie was about to start Nathalie was laying on Ulrich's thigh while staring at the screen. Out of nowhere Odd busted through the door making both Nathalie and Ulrich glanced over at him. "Oh, there you guys are." Odd said as he didn't expect to see the couple back in the room, "Wait I thought you guys were training?"

"We were..." Nathalie mentioned, "Until Sissi came in and interrupted the session. So we're just having a regular movie date instead. ...Something that Ulrich wanted in the first place." She turned over to look up at Ulrich and smiled.

"Well, that's sweet. Anyways, is Kiwi here? I was walking with Yumi around school until we got a call from Aelita saying she needed some help getting Jeremy away from the computer so he can take a break, and for a split second I'm pretty sure I spotted Kiwi and Hippo roaming around?" Odd said as he kneeled on the floor checking to see Kiwi.

~*~*~*~

The 4 ended up checking around the school trying to see if Odd is around. The first thing they checked was the cafeteria, but for once there was no sign of Odd there. "Hm...that's weird." Danny said as he thought about it, "Usually Odd would be here munching away on his food."

Kiwi let out a bark as he sniffed on the ground again trying to get Odd's scent. "What the- What's a dog doing on school grounds?!" Jim called out making Kiwi jump along with the group.

This can't be good... Danny thought to himself as he slowly turned around and noticed Jim.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:55 am

"Kiwi isn't in here, Odd. But you need to find him before Jim finds him and gets rid of him. Not to mention you'll get in trouble," Ulrich said, sitting up now. He sighed and looked at Nathalie. "Let me go help him find Kiwi and I'll be right back to finish the movie with you. That okay?"
---
"H-Hey, coach! Um, dog, right, uh... We found him! Yeah, we were just gonna get him something to eat and then maybe try to find his owner for him. As you can see, he has an owner," Kat said, referring to the regular collar around Kiwi's neck. It didn't say anything like he belonged to Odd, but it was something. She glanced and saw Hippo had retreated behind a trash can. A penguin on school grounds would be harder to explain than a dog.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:30 pm

"I don't mind helping too." Nathalie said, "If Kiwi gets caught by Jim who knows what might happen."

"I'm sorry to interrupt your makeout session." Odd gave a frown making Nathalie glare towards him.

"We weren't even making out." She furrowed her brows at him.

~*~*~*~

"Oh you kids shouldn't be doing that." Jim said, "You can go along and continue what you need to do. I can take it from here."

"Jim it's fine." Danny said as he grabbed Kiwi, "We were gonna spend the day finding the owner since there's nothing much else to do for us." He awkwardly chuckled, "Kat and I have a lot of free time anyways."

"Hm... well you kids should play some sports. Get more fitness in your body. There's no pets allowed on school campus. So I'm just going to call the animal shelter to get this mutt out of here." Jim said.

Kiwi gave a whimper as Danny didn't know what else to say. Nathalie, Odd, and Ulrich walked out and noticed Danny holding on to Kiwi and Jim standing there. "Oh well, this is just great." Odd said, "If Jim finds out that's my dog, then we're done for."

"Not to mention you might get kicked out of school too." Nathalie said, "We need to think of something."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:51 pm

Kat felt a bead of sweat go down her face before she saw the trees rustling next to them. Her body tensed, making her wonder if it was X.A.N.A. attacking again after so long.

A second later, a boy with blonde hair and green eyes popped out of the bush, panting. "Kiwi! Where are..." He saw Kiwi and gasped. "Kiwi! There you are!"

Hippo?! When did he have time to transform?! Kat thought after noticing the penguin had left their sights just for a second.

Hippo came over and hugged Kiwi. "I'm so sorry! My family and I are vacationing nearby and I realized he had run away! Thank you for finding him!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:27 am

"Huh? Who's that blonde kid?" Odd said as he couldn't recognize Hippo from afar.

"O-Oh! That's alright. Hey do you go to school here by any chance?" Jim folded his arm at Hippo.

"Nope! I don't think so!" Danny cut off the conversation making Jim turn over back to Danny.

"And how do you know that?" Jim tilted his head as he stared at Danny.

"Because I never see him around school grounds." Danny grinned, "Plus you are talking to someone who lives on campus Jim." He happily shrugged making Jim blinked since he was right.

"...I see..." He scratched his head confused.

"There you guys are." Nathalie said as she walked over with Odd and Ulrich.

"Ah Stern! Della Robia! I must say, this has been such a weird day today." Jim said as he stared over at Hippo who was still holding Kiwi.

"There's nothing wrong with having a weird day." Odd happily grinned at Jim and he was glad that Kiwi is safe.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:55 am

"W-Well, um, if you'll excuse me, I should get going with my little Kiwi. Our family will be thrilled to see him safe! Bye-bye!" Hippo picked Kiwi up with some struggle and disappeared into the brush. As soon as they were alone, he transformed back into his penguin form and panted. "You owe me, dog!"

"Well, that is settled. Can we go on our day now?" Kat asked Jim, crossing her arms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:01 pm

Kiwi barked but at the same time wagged his tail as he ran in circles. Meanwhile back with the group, Jim let out a sigh and waved his hand. "Alright, alright you kids move along then." Jim said as he casually walked away leaving the group be.

"Well, that went well." Odd mentioned, "Thanks for the save guys."

"You need to keep an eye on Kiwi." Danny said.

Suddenly Nathalie felt her phone rang through her pocket, "Hey Jeremie."

"Nathalie I need you at the factory." Jeremie said, "Aelita and I might have found something in Lyoko and it's better to bring back up."

"Alright, I'll let the others know." Nathalie said.

"We don't need everyone there. Unless it's a XANA attack. Just bring you and Ulrich here. Or Odd." Jeremie said.

"You sure?" Nathalie raised a brow as she was confused, "The others are with me and they are willing to help."

"If we bring the whole team and XANA noticed, then XANA might cause an attack." Jeremie mentioned.

"It's better for us to be prepared?" Nathalie sighed, "But alright I'll be there." As she hung up the call.

"Was that Jeremie?" Odd asked.

"Yeah, Aelita might have found something in Lyoko that might help out with William, but Jeremie doesn't want all of us to be there." Nathalie said.

"Wouldn't it not be safe because of XANA. If he noticed Aelita is in Lyoko, it's possible XANA is going to be William along." Danny mentioned.

"I don't know what is going on with Jeremie's brain right now." She rubbed her temples, "Either way Ulrich and I are going to the factory."

"We're coming with you." Odd said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:02 pm

"Odd, maybe you should stay to watch Kiwi? We don't want Jim finding the truth out," Ulrich said, knowing it could be bad.

"Well, I'm going. I'm in the mood to kick some X.A.N.A. ass!" Kat grinned.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:01 am

"You know... maybe you're right." Odd said as he agreed with Ulrich.

~*~*~*~

The group arrived to the factory as Jeremie and Aelita were working on the super computer. "Oh good you're here! Nat didn't I tell you to not bring the whole group!" Jeremie said as he was typing on the computer.

"Hey, I did mentioned it." Nathalie gave a shrug, "But the group insisted to follow along."

"Jeremie, Lyoko or not XANA is still going to cause an attack." Danny folded his arms.

"Oh come on Jeremie, it won't be that bad." Aelita said as she reassured Jeremie.

"Odd stayed behind since Kiwi almost got caught by Jim." Nathalie mentioned.

"Seriously, Kiwi needs to be put on a leash." Jeremie let out a sigh, "Alright, I'm sending you guys to the forest sector in order to go to sector 5."

As Jeremie virutalized into Lyoko, the group traveled to Sector 5. "What are we looking for exactly?" Danny asked.

"I managed to find some data about Lyoko, and some of them might be about Aelita's father too." Jeremie mentioned.

"Sounds important." Nathalie said.

"It is, since there might be a code where we can destroy XANA once and for all." Jeremie said, "Hopefully this whole rivals with William can be over soon."

"Let's head to the core of Lyoko." Aelita said as she looked at the others.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:49 pm

"Damn, I might miss fighting X.A.N.A.," Kat teased before she hit her fist to her palm. "Lets do this!"

"Guys keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. Lets get our vehicles, Jeremie. We wanna get this over at soon as we can," Ulrich said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum