Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 33 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:10 pm

, "Already on to that." Jeremie said as he virtualized the vehicles.

The group head over to the core of Lyoko and noticed that it was quiet. "Ok, we're here." Aelita said as she made a screen pop up and tried to look through.

"Remember to keep Aelita guarded." Jeremie said.

"Don't worry Jeremie, your princess is fine." Danny chuckled.

"If we did find the code, what does that mean for Lyoko? For us?" Nathalie asked.

"Well it's simple, we can have the chance of shutting down Lyoko once and for all..." Jeremie said. "Which means no more XANA, no more Lyoko, we can go back to our normal lives."

"More like your normal lives." Nathalie folded her arms as she remembered she still has to deal with her mermaid princess issues.

"I don't think it would be that soon." Aelita said, "Jeremie, I did find the files about my dad."

"Perfect! Install as much as you can before XANA noticed." Jeremie said.

"Already on it." She gave a nod as she dragged the files over to the supercomputer.

"Wow, that's a lot of data about your father." Jeremie said "Maybe it might be in here."

A portal suddenly opened revealing XANA mantas spawning in. "Might wanna hurry Jeremie, looks like we have company." Danny said.

"Try to fight them off while Aelita is still sending the files." Jeremie said.

"On it!" Nathalie said as she spawned her wings as she started to fly.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:45 pm

"Kat, you guard Aelita. Danny, lets go help Nathalie," Ulrich said before going out to stop the X.A.N.A. mantas.

"You can count on me!" Kat got her spear out and took out any incoming mantas they may have missed in the fray.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Nathalie switched her fans into handguns and tried to shoot at the mantas. "I forgot how much health they have compared to regular monsters." Nathalie said as she was flying around trying to dodge their lasers.

Out from behind, some trantulas appeared ready to aim for Kat and Aelita. "Careful Kat, trantulas are behind you." Jeremie said as he was looking at the map.

"Ulrich, make sure you're ready to catch your girl if she gets hit by the wings." Danny said, "I'm gonna try to go in." He starts to head towards the manta.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:43 pm

"Nat's got this!" Ulrich said as she was hitting the mantas back while keeping an eye on the girls.

"Ugh! Why do I gotta deal with tarantulas!?" Kat groaned before she jumped up and stabbed one before swatting another one away. "There's so many! Maybe we should have had hat dumbass come!" By dumbass, she was talking about Odd.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:04 pm

"This is why I needed at least Nat or Ulrich to go into Lyoko with Aelita so XANA wouldn't cause this. But, since Kat and Danny insisted on coming..." Jeremie sighed.

"Hey!" Danny interrupted, "It was for your safety and Aelita's safety. Not to mention, if anything happens to one of them XANA is one step closer to kidnapping Aelita and now what?"

"Guys," Nathalie said as she put her force field up trying to block the lasers being thrown at her, "Stop arguing and focus on getting rid of XANA's monsters please." She changed one of her handguns back to a fan and throw it at one of the mantas hitting one of them.

"Nathalie is right." Aelita nodded in agreement. She really hates when the team argues. "Also, I'm done Jeremie."

"Perfect! I'm gonna rematerialized you now." Jeremie said, "But it may take some time. In the meantime, keep fighting XANA's monsters I'm starting with Aelita first."

"Always start with the princess first." Danny said as he got the last manta. He looks over at Kat who was struggling and went in to go help her by slashing one tarantula.

Aelita got materialized first and eventually everyone after, once everyone got materialized back into the real world. William was back at Sector 5 watching them and noticed the files that Aelita has downloaded.

~*~*~*~

Back at the factory, Jeremie was going through all the files Aelita has given him to see if they transfer successfully. "Well, Jeremie?" Aelita asked.

"Amazing..." Jeremie said, "Your father did a diary about how Lyoko was created."

"Sounds like a good thing." Nathalie leaned her back against the wall.

"So is there a code on how to destroy XANA once and for all?" Danny asked.

"Not yet," Jeremie said, "I'm gonna have to watch his documentary in order to find out how we can destroy XANA."

"Thanks for helping out." Aelita smiled at the group, "You've been a big help."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:03 pm

"What are friends for?" Ulrich smiled, patting her shoulder.

"No Lyoko, huh... I'd miss it, to be honest with you. Can we just have Lyoko without crazy ass X.A.N.A. trying to kill us?" Kat suggested.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:59 pm

"If we leave Lyoko on, it might be a chance for XANA to come back. So it's best if we shut it down." Jeremie explained.

"He's right." Aelita frowned, "Even though Lyoko is basically my home my father cares about the safety of everyone out in the real world. We can't let XANA take over the world."

"Now that just sounds like sound news." Nathalie said.

"Plus, we've been fighting off Lyoko for years." Danny mentioned, "Sometimes being a superhero has to come to an end."

~*~*~*~

It was the next day of school and the group was in gym class with Jim out on the track. "Alright! We're gonna be doing some morning runs today, in order to get our bodies moving. Because being active is important." Jim said as he did some light jogging.

"Oh great! What a perfect morning to start off with, I'm gonna get more hungry after this." Odd mumbled to himself.

"Alright! Let's move!" Jim said as the group runs along.

"Why do I have to do this?" Sissi frowned, "Why can't we just do something else besides run in the morning."

"Oh come on Sissi, running is not that bad." Herb said, "Plus as long as we're running together, we'll be fine." He looked away as he blushed.

"Oh shut it! If only if I have the energy to even keep up with Ulrich." She looks over there and sighs.

"Hey, what happened to Ivory telling you that you need to be over Ulrich?" Nicholas mentioned.

"As you see, Ivory has been busy and we haven't talked for a while. So I do what I want!" Sissi glared at Nicholas.

Danny was running alongside Kat, since usually he would keep up with Ulrich and be the first few to finish, but decided not today. "Don't you love morning runs babe?" Danny smiled at Kat.

Meanwhile, Nathalie was running at her own pace since Ulrich usually finishes before everyone. "Morning Nat!" Mikio said as he ran next to her.

"Oh...hey?" Nathalie said as she gave an unsure look, "So how's your morning?"

"Pretty good now." Mikio mentioned, "Since I at least have a conversation with you."

"...Right..." Nathalie said as she felt a bit awkward, "Listen, Mikio the best thing we can do is be friends or not be friends. I have a boyfriend, and well I love him."

"Hm?" Mikio said as he thought about it, "Love is a strong word. I wonder what made you fall in love with Ulrich? Sure he's always by your side but today he just seem like he's leaving you behind?" He mentioned.

"Yeah leaving me behind in running?" Nathalie raised a brow, "He always finishes first before everyone since Ulrich Stern is known as being the best in gym class and the soccer team."

"You know that's not what I meant." Mikio mentioned.

Nathalie stopped as she was confused with what Mikio's talking about and for some reason, it felt like it was messing with her head. She shook it off and noticed Mikio stopped in front of her. "Oh come on! Aren't you going to run some more?" He looks at Nathalie.

"I..." Nathalie blinked as she was confused. Something doesn't feel right...
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:58 pm

"No, I don't," Kat panted. Yeah, she was fit and all, but she didn't rest well last night. The thought of Lyoko coming to an end, and then maybe one day finishing off Mikeru wherever he was hiding, and all of it ending... It scared her. She didn't want these days to end. She didn't want to leave Danny again.

Ulrich came back from the bathroom since he ended first and noticed Nathalie stopped with Miko in front of her. He narrowed his eyes and immediately went over to her. "Hey! Miko!" he growled, grabbing Nathalie's arm and getting her behind him. He glared at Miko before looking at his girlfriend. "Nat, hey, what's wrong?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:11 pm

"Huh? Oh, I just spaced out for a moment." Nathalie said in a confused tone. Out of nowhere, that was the last thing she remembered and ended up fainting into Ulrich's arms.

Odd was running by and noticed Nathalie and rushed up to both of them. "Hey, what happened?" He asked worriedly.

Danny frowned at Kat, but also heard Odd freaking out up ahead and noticed Nathalie unconscious. "Kat, something happened to Nathalie." Danny mentioned as he spotted the three along with Mikio.

"Is she gonna be ok?" Mikio asked as he looked over at Ulrich.

"What even happened?" Aelita frowned as she was worried.

"Alright, alright step aside." Jim said as he pushed some classmates to make some room. "She probably needs time to breathe. Stern, what's going on? And I see the new guy is here too."

"Probably got tired of having all the love attention of a love triangle." Sissi snickered making Herb and Nicholas chuckled to themselves.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:07 pm

"Nat!" Kat ran over to check on her best friend. She pushed some hair out of her face to feel her forehead before hearing Sissi. "How about you just back off, Sissi or we gonna have a repeat of the cafeteria!?"

"Kat! Enough. We need to get Nat to the nurse," Ulrich told Kat.

I don't know if the nurse can help her, Kat thought, possibly thinking it had something to do with her mermaid side. She glanced at Mikio as they were all leaving and narrowed her eyes.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum