Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 18 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:41 pm

"Ok." Luchia said as she looked over at Kaito and held his hand, "It's something I would do as well."

"You know what," Taliyah said as she looked at the group, "you guys should come along too." She looked over at the rest of the group.

"Are you sure?" Aelita asked, "I feel like that's a bit much."

"Plus we also have our own issues here." Jeremy folded his arms as he start to think about it.

"Oh come on guys it can't be that bad." Danny said as he kissed Kat's head.

"You say that for yourself lover boy." Odd said, "Being in the underwater and underwater seems pretty cool. Plus I want to see what your kingdom is like."

"G-Guys what about classes?! School?" Jeremy mentioned as the others looked at him confused.

"Jeremy...I think it's ok to take a break and this might be the only time." Aelita gave Jeremy a smile.

"Ooh! You guys are going to like my kingdom!" Taliyah cheered happily, "It's so nice around this time of weather."

"I can't believe you're agreeing to this." Koribella sighed as she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Since there is many of you guys, I don't mind taking someone."

"I'll go with you." Aelita said as she looked over Jeremy.

Jeremy gave a sigh as he wouldn't mind being with Aelita, "I guess we'll go with you."

"The Artic ocean is not that bad. It can be chilly, but the temperature is ok since we're in the water." Noel smiled.

"If they can handle the cold." Rina said as she looked at Ulrich, Aelita, and Jeremy if they can handle the cold.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:05 pm

"I'll be fine. It doesn't affect me," Ulrich said, even though he kinda preferred warmer weather than cold. He'd stick through anything for Nathalie.

"Its pretty decent right now in the North Pacific. Not too cold," Kat told Danny, hoping he wouldn't change his mind.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:01 pm

"Sounds fun." Danny said.

~*~*~*~

The next day came and the group was separated as they were restoring their kingdoms after the news of Gaito has been defeated once again from the mermaid princesses. Nathalie was talking to the merpeople as they were grateful to see the princess safe and sound but, also shock how she fell for a land person as well. "Sorry for the cold weather, you'll get used to it eventually." Nathalie said as she linked arms with Ulrich. "And also dragging you along as well." She awkwardly chuckled.

Danny was helping Kaito set up the kingdom that Gaito has done and Luchia was with Kat talking with some other mermaids. "I'm so happy that this war is finally over." Luchia sighed in relief.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Ivory sat in her room in her kingdom, looking out to the rest of the ocean. Keeping in mind everything that went on, she made the decision to leave Sissi behind, as much as she didn't want to. It would've caused too much chaos, with her dad being the headmaster back at Kadic, and all.

"Will we ever go back up there?" Ivory sighed to herself, resting her head on her hand.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:28 pm

"I-Its okay. Its not as bad as I thought. I guess its worse above land than underwater," Ulrich said, wearing a special swimming suit to help him adjust to the colder temperatures.
----
"Me, too." Kat saw how her kingdom was in ruins and felt like it was all her fault. She just...abandoned it all. She was even thinking of not coming back. How could she just stand by and let all of this happen?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:27 am

"It's not your fault. When I came back here after we defeated Gaito, I thought of the same thing as well." Luchia mentioned. "Our people understand what princesses have to go through, so it's going to be ok."

"And eventually you can go back to the land and be with Danny." Kaito added in making Danny looked at him surprised.

"Wait, you're letting her go back?" Danny raised a brow.

"I mean why not? It's what I did and of course I got married to Kaito." Luchia grinned, "I thought keeping you here was best for you, and you shouldn't be reckless like me. I can't stop that though."

~*~*~*~

"Is everything ok?" Rina asked as she swam over to Ivory. "I know something is wrong coming from your expression."

~*~*~*~

"Are you sure?" Nathalie frowned, but she looked over at her mom placing her hand on her shoulder saying it's fine. Nathalie sighed but, nodded.

"I'm glad you're here though." Nathalie wrapped her arms around him, "At least you get to see my home. ...Being a work in progress."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:23 pm

Ivory let out a sigh, turning to her mother. "Is there... any chance that I might be returning to the surface soon?" She rubbed at her arm, a blush coming to her face. "I have someone that I... kinda want to see again."
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:14 pm

Kat got the biggest smile on her face before hugging her parents tightly. "Oh, thank you, thank you!!" she squealed. She pulled away and teased, "So, does this mean I have your blessing to marry Danny when we return?"
---
Ulrich smiled as he held Nathalie tightly. "I'm sure its beautiful. It has you as a princess, after all," he grinned a bit at her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:50 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa, how long have you guys been dating?" Kaito's eyes grew as he didn't expect marriage right away. "Plus you kids are still in school!"

"I-I had the same thoughts too." Luchia snickered.

Kaito sighed as he glanced over at Luchia. "I know we have just met and it might not even seem that long, but... I don't think marriage is going to be a thing until when the future comes." Danny grinned.

"I like him." Kaito pointed out.

~*~*~*~

"Like who?" Rina asked as she raised a brow.

"Are you girls good back here?" Mashiro walks in and noticed Ivory's sad face. "What's going on?"

"Your daughter is just missing the land, but also I think she has someone she likes." Rina folded her arms hoping that she would continue.

~*~*~*~

Nathalie blinked multiple times while at the same time she started to blushed. "S-Stop..." Nathalie averted eye contact as she couldn't believe what she was hearing from Ulrich. "You're embarrassing me! I get being a princess is a big job, but... it's also kind of boring living in the sea most of the time compared to the land. Plus if I did stay here, I wouldn't see you often." She frowned as she looked over at Ulrich.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:53 pm

Ivory's face was as red as a tomato at that point. "W-Well... I had a uh... a friend, yeah! A friend that I just... grew really close to, that's all. We were finally just getting to understand each other too, and um... I just miss her a lot?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum