Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code: Melody RP

3 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Code: Melody RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Code: Melody RP

Post by windyfairy Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:00 am

Ivory left the dorm to go find Sissi, again. For now, she’d just have to keep hiding the secret. She wanted to bring up the possibility of revealing it to her, but, considering everyone is all tense, it wasn’t a good idea.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:26 pm

"You sure its a good to be down here right now?" Ulrich asked Nathalie after finding her. It worried him that she was near the ocean, but he also knew that is where she felt most comfortable.

"Danny, please talk some sense into this girl! Using the powers of the Panthalassa Clan could be dangerous!" Hippo said.

"Shut up, Hippo! Its the only plan we've got right now!" Kat snapped at him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:16 pm

"I would if I could, but we're all tense right now." Danny sighed as he sat next to Kat and placed his arm around her pulling her close. "I'm sure there are some other plans besides this. What would your dad say about this?"

"Yes and no." Nathalie pouted. "Things are just going downhill and realizing that, it just sucks." She looks out at the ocean thinking about Kori and Taliyah hoping they are ok. "I know Kori and Taliyah might be safe and sound, and I wish that fight has never happened between us."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:27 am

"I don't think he's gonna be on board with it," Kat admitted and she leaned back in his arms. "I just... I'm done just sitting here waiting for them to bring the fight. I want to bring the fight to them."

"I know," Ulrich said and he sat next to her, putting his arm around her waist and brought her into his arms. "But they're still your family. Your friends. You'll all forgive each other and I know they'll be fine."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:15 pm

“I really hope so.” Nathalie sighed as she looked out in the ocean.

Eventually someone walked up on the beach, “as always... you guys make a loving couple.” The familiar voice interrupted the 2.

Nathalie popped up as she looked behind and spotted her parents along with Kat’s. “Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing here?” Nathalie raised a brow at them as she didn’t expect them to come for a visit.

“Well Hippo called us for once.” Karen chuckled, “but-“

“Where is my daughter is she ok?!” Luchia cuts in as she noticed Nathalie’s injuries.

“Luchia...” Karen sighed as she gave a glare at her. “She’s fine if Nathalie’s fine. What she’s also trying to say is Aqua Regina called for us too.”

“... wait what?” Nathalie blinked.

“I know but we can intiate the fight.” Danny frowned, “as much as I agree with you on that. We can’t fight. We need more people if we’re all going against him.”

Suddenly the door opened revealing Ulrich and Nathalie limping beside him. “Hey guys.” Nathalie said.

“Feeling any better?” Danny asked.

“Well... yeah...” Nathalie grinned as their parents popped up from behind.

“Where’s my daughter is she ok?!” Luchia asked as she looked over at Kat and noticed her ok. “YOU’RE OK!!!” She squealed happily as she rushed up to her daughter and hugged her tightly.

(I forgot what parts we switched for the parents I feel like I was Kaito, but I don’t remember ^^Wink
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Ivory went to open up the door back to her dorm, before quickly turning her heel around. "Alright, Nicholas, Herb, I know you've been following me for the past few steps. What do you want?" She sighed, praying to Aqua Regina that those two haven't heard anything they weren't supposed to hear.
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:54 am

((I think you were, but I was Nat's dad, Subaru ^^))

"M-Mom!? Dad!?" Kat exclaimed, eyes wide as she was being hugged to death by her mother.

"I think Luchia is going to suffocate her," Subaru commented to his wife. He checked Nathalie's injuries again, just worried for his little girl.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:27 pm

(Ok, I'm like I forgot who were we.)
"W-What? We're not here!" Nicholas chuckled.

"NICHOLAS WHAT THE HECK?!" Herb shouted at Nicholas as he glared at him.

"O-Oh? Did I just blow our cover?" Nicholas asked.

Herb gave a sigh as he looked over at Ivory, "We weren't following you. You're just coincidentally going the same way as us!"

"I'm sorry!" Luchia said as she let go of her daughter. "When Aqua Regina told me you guys were injured and there was a lot of chaos going on. Karen, Rina and I came here right away."

"W-Wait! Aunt Rina?!" Nathalie blinked.

"Sorry I'm late." Rina barged in as she was panting. "Kind of got lost and caught up. Then lost again." She looked over at her husband who was awkwardly grinning because he felt slight embarrassed for being late.

"So, what this about the Panthlassan clan huh?" Kaito raised a brow towards Kat.

"Aqua Regina pretty much told us everything." Luchia smiled widely.

"I can't believe this..." Nathalie blinked as she looked over at her mom and can feel the glare from her. "M-Mom I'm fine. Unless you're talking about what happened with me and Kori..." She frowned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by windyfairy Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Ivory rose an eyebrow. "If I'm going the same way as you, then why did Nicholas ask about "blowing your cover", hm? Anything to say to that?"
windyfairy
windyfairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:34 pm

"That's also what we're talking about. You two really fought? Again, mind you?" Karen crossed her arms, just wishing they could get along.

"Need I remind you how much you argued with everyone, honey?" Subaru mentioned to his wife, who slumped a little with a pout when he pointed it out.

Kat frowned and she said, "It might be our only way to get rid of Gaito for good, Dad. You teamed up with Mom and the rest of the Mermaid Princesses to defeat him. Now I, the daughter of Kaito Domoto and Queen Luchia Nanami, have both powers in me. I know how to use my pearl to defeat my enemies, but I don't know if I can unlock the powers of the Panthalassa Clan to help me, too. That's why I need your help."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum