Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 23 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:11 pm

(Yeah you got it ^^. I was trying to give the intro of ok *smacks this person's name in here* He's in! I repeat Baron Humbert is in! xD)

"You came from our parents?" Stanford blinked at Baron.

"Whoa, whoa... did you guys know about this?" Vert asked as he looks over at the two.

"...I have, but Max did mom and dad say anything to you?" Stanford asked as he looked over at Max.

"Ok, maybe things are getting a tad bit tense here." Spinner steps in breaking up the serious aura, "Hi... I'm Spinner, I'm Max's friend, oh and this is my twin brother Sherman."

"It's 'nice' to meet someone who's another royal blood." Agura said as she wasn't into meeting Baron, "I'm Agura... I guess if we're doing this."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:32 pm

((True XD thank youuuuu XD))

Max, however, was not defusing the tiniest bit. She had only gotten more angry after Stanford admitted that he knew of her unwanted engagement. "YOU KNEW!?" she yelled, glaring at her brother. "And you didn't tell me!? What the hell, Stanford!?"

"So she is as feisty as her parents said," Baron muttered under his breath.

"M-Max, hey, uh, lets just-" Zoom began before Max climbed over the booth and out the door. She got into her car, tires squealing because she couldn't get away from there fast enough.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:53 pm

(Humbert is a fun name to say too for some reason Razz)

"I mean I knew it was a rule! I never knew mom and dad did it this early though?! They told me they were gonna do it when you get older!" Stanford awkwardly let out a sigh.

"Max!" Vert said as he got out of the booth and Kate followed along after, so did Stanford too.

"Max!" Stanford said as he rushed out of Zeke's and noticed Max driving away.

"Not cool for mentioning about that." Sherman said as he looked over at Baron.

"It's not cool at all that you're here and mentioning my sister about her engagement!" Stanford said as he glared at Baron, "Mom and dad has never said anything to me or Max about it."

"Guys! Let's just take a step back from here." Agura said as she was pulling both Baron and Stanford apart, "Right now Stanford your sister is not in the best state right now."

"I don't think she would want to talk to me about that." Stanford mumbled sadly, "Family stuff between us are still pretty complicated and this is not the best time to try and fix this one."

"Stanford! What the hell?!" Kate folded her arms as what he said was stupid, "You're her older brother do something!"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:47 pm

((It is XD))

"Forgive my impertinence, but yes, you are her older brother, Stanford, so why are you allowing your younger sister to be driving such a dangerous car and doing God knows what?" Baron asked, arms crossed.

"Its not really your business, now is it?" Zoom asked, not really liking pompous jerks. This guy reminded him of Simon, and since Simon tried to steal Kate away, he just naturally didn't like him.

"As her fiance, it is. I shall be collecting Maxine and her things to come back with me to my castle. She'll live the next year with me until she is of legal marrying age and we'll finally fulfill the promise our parents made," Baron said, going to his expensive looking car.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:43 pm

"Um... you're not going anywhere." Vert said making Baron stopped, "Just cause you gave the news of your her 'fiance' doesn't mean you have the right to be nosey and collect her stuff." He folded his arms.

"Not to mention, she's already taken." Kate said as she looked over at Vert.

"You should go back and tell your parents that this wedding is off!" Stanford said, "It's not going to happen. And my sister can do what she wants. Her car is not even that dangerous... it just suits her..." He tried to word it right without giving the secret away.

"Smooth..." Agura mumbled to herself.

"Kate, go after Max for now. We'll meet up with you once we deal with Baron." Vert said.

"Shouldn't you go after her though? She's your girl." Kate raised a brow, "Sounds like a boyfriend job for this instead of a girl talk." She patted Vert's shoulder.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:56 pm

Baron looked at them before he laughed. "You are joking, right? You're her boyfriend?" he asked Vert, looking at him. "Exactly what does she see in you?"

"This might be bad... You should probably go get Max," Zoom whispered to Kate. "We'll keep this guy busy and make sure Vert doesn't kill him."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:21 pm

"I rather beat him myself from his cocky attitude." Kate muttered in annoyance.

"Sis...Zoom's right." Vert said, "I'm not going to let you get into any trouble when it comes from another Simon."

"...Fine." Kate said as she didn't agree with it, but she is following orders. She walked over to her bike and put her helmet on and began to go back to the Hub to check on Max.

"As for you..." Vert said, "I'm just her type." He shrugged.

"Vert is the best boyfriend Max could ever have compared to your royal blood!" Stanford said as he was trying to be the supportive older brother.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:18 pm

"Whoa, who are you and what have you done with Stanford?" Zoom laughed, seeing that he was actually dissing royal blood and sticking up for Vert and Max.

"It seems you've been tainted, Stanford, by these...ruffians," Baron scoffed. "As for you," he said, pointing at Vert, "if you want Maxine's hand, I challenge you to a duel. We can do swords or we can do cars. My car is one of the best England has to offer. If you win, you may have Maxine. If I win, I get to take her back with me."

Meanwhile, Max was back at the Hub and she was kinda hitting one of the old engines in the shop. She had taken a wrench and was hitting the shit out of it while cursing like a mad woman.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:22 pm

"You know the poor engine is not gonna explode if you keep hitting it with a wrench." Kate said as she arrived and took her helmet off. "I told Vert to come over here or Stanford, since it's not really much of a girl talk. But, coming from those two...they're trying to show Baron who's boss." She let out a sigh as she doesn't understand boys.

~*~*~*~

"I am still me! Just... trying to bond with Max...by not talking about our royal blood." Stanford awkwardly mentioned.

"Ok you still believe in the royal blood, but hey he's trying." Spinner said.

"Just cause your car looks the best in England, can it drive the best?" Vert said as he folded his arms.

"Uhhh Vert, I don't think Max or Kate would approve of this." Agura said.

"You're doing the same exact thing as what you did to Simon when he was flirting with your sister!" Stanford said. "Maybe I should do it!"

Vert blocked Stanford's way, "Look... I know we're upset right now since we don't want her to leave. Stanford if you do it, who knows what might happened. Plus, she's my girl. I have to do it since her 'fiance' wants to take her away." He glared towards Baron.

Stanford stood there and let out a sigh, "Ok, I do trust you. Since you're the leader."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:09 pm

"I don't care what they do. I can't stand the Baron or even my parents. They can all just go to hell!" Max hit the engine again before letting out a frustrated scream. "Dammit!! I'm not some prize to be won! I don't even want marriage, not, not right now anyway!"
---
"Alright. To be gracious, I'll let you pick the track." Baron hopped into his car and rolled the window down. "Lead the way, peasant."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next