Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 26 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:20 am

"Is that safe?" Stanford asked as he looks at Zoom worriedly, "What if he burned down the kitchen?"

"I'm sure it won't be that bad." Kate said as she smiled at Zoom, "I'm glad he's helping."

"Um... Kate, have you not experienced his cooking?" Spinner squeaked worriedly, "It was that...great..."

"I'm still going to help since this is a cake for Max afterall." Vert chuckled.

"Oh no... if Zoom can help, then you are going to be doing something else." Kate said as she elbowed Vert.

"W-Wait what?!" Vert blinked.

Kate rolled her eyes as she pushed the two boys into the kitchen. "We'll see you guys later when the cake is ready, and my brother is not being an idiot for once."

"Oh...ok then..." Agura blinked as she didn't know what was going on.

"So! What do you guys wanna do now?" AJ asked, "Since they're in charge on baking a cake."

"It is a party after all." Tezz nodded in agreement.

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Kate was setting up the ingredients to help bake the cake. "Zoom, you sure you want to do this?" Vert asked, "Sis, I am pretty worried about Zoom's...cooking skills."

"How bad can it be?" Kate tilted her head as she didn't know how bad Zoom's cooking was ever since she joined the team, "Has he cooked for you guys before?"

"Yes... but it's not like your cooking, or the other teammate's cooking." Vert gave a shrug, "But then again you are baking the cake. So I do trust you."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 am

"Wow, you guys have no faith in me. I'm going to make the best cake! Just watch!" Zoom claimed.
---
"Well, I could beat your arses at videogames again," Max grinned, ruffing her hands together.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:55 am

"Bring it on!" AJ said as he was ready to go.

"What's this a challenge?" Spinner raised a brow, he suddenly jumped over to the couch and grabbed a controller, "You're on Max!"

"I called Spinner's turn next." Sherman snickered, "If he loses, then I'll go."

"What?! You're going to doubt me little bro?!" Spinner gasped.

"You're not that good at video games." Tezz chuckled as he agreed with Sherman.

~*~*~*~

Back at the kitchen, Kate was setting up the ingredients while Vert was setting up the stuff needed for the cake. "Anything else sis?" Vert asked.

"Well obviously icing and decorating if we're going to make this cake right?" Kate mentioned as she noticed that part was missing.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:34 am

"I can outdo any of you boys with a hand tied behind my back," Max smirked at them, being cocky. Oh, it was so much fun being one of the guys instead.
---
"All here! Found these!" Zoom walked in from the pantry and laid all of the decorations on the table. He ruffed his hands before asking, "So, how we gonna decorate?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:20 am

"I'll leave you in charge of that." Kate said.

"Really?" Vert raised a brow at Kate.

"I'm sure he'll do fine at it." Kate chuckled, "Vert and I will take care of baking the cake, so you don't at least burn that."

~*~*~*~

"Oh really? Bring it on!" Spinner said as he was ready and began mashing buttons.

"Looks like Spinner is losing though." Stanford said as he noticed Spinner falling from behind.

"H-Hey! I'm trying!" Spinner said as he continued on mashing the buttons.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:41 pm

"You have no faith in your boyfriend," Zoom pouted and crossed his arms.
---
"Oh, really? That the bets you got? Well, here comes more!" Max grinned, unlocking some moves to beat his character's butt- and did so!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:20 pm

"Zoom the last time I asked you to make me a smoothie, you almost started the blender without putting the cover in." Kate said as she placed her hand on Zoom's shoulder.

"Wait, when was this?" Vert blinked, "How come I didn't get a smoothie?"

"Cause you were too busy dong your morning drive with Max." She lightly punched his arm as she went to go check on the cake.

~*~*~*~

"Grr..." Spinner growled in frustration, "Where did Max learn all these moves?!"

"Having a button combo is not that hard compared to mashing buttons continuously." Tezz said as the match finished and Spinner lost.

"Not surprised Max won that one." Agura snickered.

"Hey! I am a video game pro!" Spinner said as he dropped the controller, "I just didn't expect anyone to be better than me at this game."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:05 pm

"I know better now, Kate," Zoom with a little pout. Man, the aftermath of cleaning the mess was a hassle. It took him forever to get the stain off the top of the ceiling and even then there was still a light residue left.

"Don't take it to heart, Spinner. While my brothers were taking fencing lessons, I was taking lessons of video games in my room," Max grinned. "I also used to sneak down to town and played with a bunch of the regular kids at the arcades."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:37 am

Kate chuckled and pecked Zoom on the cheek while checking on the cake, "The cake is done. Zoom you can take out the cake. Since you wanted to help."

"It's been awhile since you cooked something." Vert chuckled.

"It didn't change much." She gave a shrug, "Shouldn't you be checking on your girlfriend?" She raised a brow at her brother, "Zoom and I can handle it from here."

"You sure?" He folded his arms at Kate.

"I'm positive." Kate nodded as she pushed him out of the kitchen.

~*~*~*~

"She's not wrong." Stanford said, "Our parents would always hate her doing that, but she didn't care."

"I see Max is winning and Spinner already lost." Vert said as he joined in the conversation.

"I thought you were helping Kate?" Agura asked as she noticed Vert.

"Her and Zoom got it taken care of." Vert mentioned, "Kate wanted me to spend time with Max."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:38 pm

"Good job getting rid of him," Zoom teased Kate as he carefully got the cake out.
---
"Perfect timing. Was getting bored just winning," Max teased as she got up. She gave the controller to Sherman before kissing Vert's cheek.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next