Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:44 pm

"You're right... you're you." Kate said as she smiled at Max. "And honestly, you should stand up to your parents and this Baron idiot on what's best for you. Seriously... your parents gave you that? My brother is better than him that's for sure."

~*~*~*~

"Don't peasant me..." Vert said as he began driving and the rest of the team started to follow. "Agura check on Kate and Max."

"On it!" Agura said as she breaks up the formation and drove back to the Hub to check on Kate and Max.

"Ugh...can't believe we have to deal with this guy." Stanford rolled his eyes.

"Hey! You're like this too." Sherman said over the com.

"Yeah, but this is like another Simon!" Stanford mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Max frowned before sitting on the engine. "I... I just..." She put her face in her hands before looking back up. "I really should be the one to handle this. Its not Vert's problem, nor my brother's. Its just so hard to face my past life. It... It scares me. I don't want to be a princess or a duchess. I hate it, more than anything."
---
"Lets make sure that the Baron is as honorable as he claims," Zoom said, getting on his bike to make sure the Baron didn't try anything fishy. The rich would do anything to get what they wanted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:55 pm

"If you don't want to be it. Then show it." Agura said as she interrupted them, "I figure Kate might say something like that. Since it's also something Vert would say too."

"You're here... what about Vert?" Kate blinked as she noticed the team is not back.

"The boys are doing a race... Baron decided to challenge Vert into a race of Max's heart." Agura said making Kate let out a sigh.

"This is basically like a Simon thing all over again." Kate mumbled. "What about Stanford?"

"Being the supportive supposedly brother he is and cheering Vert on." Agura said.

~*~*~*~

"Already ahead of you!" Stanford said as he kept an eye on Baron.

"Alright here's the track." Vert said as he stopped and glanced over at Baron's vehicle. "You sure your car can handle going through these tracks?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:19 pm

"What? Oh, come on!" Max groaned. She rubbed the back of her head and let out a frustrated groan. "Alright! Lets go knock some sense into these blokes. I'll show them who is in charge of my fate." Seconds later, she was in her car and taking off to the desert.
---
"Don't patronize me. I can handle it, so can my car. Just worry about yourself," Baron said, revving his car up.

Zoom went out with an airhorn to signal the start of the race. "Three...two...one... Go!" He blew the horn and Baron took right off in his car.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:30 pm

The girls arrived and spotted the rest of the cars except Baron and Vert's were missing. "What the heck is this?!" Kate asked as she arrived and looked at the boys.

"It's a race." Stanford said, "Vert challenged Baron to a race to win Max's heart."

"Does it have to be like this though?" Agura asked.

"There can be a better way to solve this. Also this is about Max." Kate sighed.

Baron was taking the lead, but Vert knew how to get in front of him quickly. He quickly drove to the side, then began to speed up leaving Baron behind. "Too easy..." Vert said as he continued on driving.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 pm

"Vert! Bloody hell!" Max gripped her hair before glaring at Stanford. "Why didn't you stop them!?"

Baron gripped the steering wheel before he tried catching up, and maybe purposely trying to blind Vert from behind with some reflectors.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:45 pm

"Listen, this Baron guy was being a jerk to me and Vert. So of course Vert would accept the race." Stanford said, "No one talks to my sister that way."

"Even if they are royal blood?" Kate eyed Stanford, "This wasn't supposed to happen though."

"It was either Max had to leave with that jerk or Vert wins the race and she stays." Stanford mentioned.

"And a race is what popped up in his mind. Is he even that good?" Agura raised a brow at Stanford.

"I trust Vert... he can win." Stanford said, "Unless Baron plays unfair."

Vert looked over and noticed the reflectors were blinding him a bit and slowing down. Smart move... Vert thought to himself, but still manage to stay first.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:44 pm

Max gripped her fist before going back to her car. "I'm gonna stop this," she said.

"Wait, Max, just give it a sec! Vert will win, we're sure of it!" Zoom told her, stopping by her side.

Baron grinned before he drifted, causing sand to come up but he lost control on his vehicle for a second because of it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:06 pm

“You wanted challenging. There’s your challenge!” Vert said as he finished the race first leaving Baron a close second behind.

“Woo! He did it!” Stanford said.

Vert got out of his car and spotted Kate and Max. “You’re crazy for doing that, but honestly... good job bro.” Kate said.

“You knew I was going to win.” Vert chuckled.

Kate rolled her eyes, “This is not about me though.” She looks over at Max.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:57 pm

Baron drove over and got out of his car with a growl. "How!? I'm the best racer England has to offer!"

"No, you are the rudest, most self absorbed arsehole the whole WORLD has to offer!" Max snapped as she came up to him and poked at his chest. "I don't care what you or my parents have to say. I'm never going to marry someone like you, and would rather DIE than do that!"

"Why, I never!" Baron just glared at them all. "You are all rowdy hooligans and should learn your place! I am especially talking about you, Stanford and Maxine!" He then got back into his now dusty "sportscar" and drove off with his tail between his legs.

Max then fell on her butt and rubbed her temples. "I feel like I just aged a hundred years..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next