Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

2 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP - Page 25 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 RP

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:18 pm

"How dare he talked about us being rowdy hooligans! Listen we're royal bloods too! He's the hooligan!" Stanford said as he wanted to fight him.

"Easy there Stanford." Agura said as she patted him on the shoulder, "At least he's gone now."

"Good, he was such a jerk." Spinner folded his arms, "Vert did the right thing."

"Plus he won fair and square too." Sherman nodded.

"That's because I'm the best racer here." Vert chuckled but got elbowed on the side by Kate.

"Show off much?" Kate rolled her eyes.

"I know Max was being honest, but I got to be a good boyfriend and fight for my love." Vert rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:51 pm

Max got red when he said 'fight for his love'. She stood up and rubbed her own head before hugging him. "You're a bloody idiot," she muttered into his chest. That was her special way of saying she loved him.

Zoom smiled and he got his own arm around Kate. "Seems this worked out for the best."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:02 pm

Vert chuckled as he kissed the top of Max's forehead. "Yeah pretty much." Vert grinned.

"I just hope he doesn't come back." Stanford folded his arms, "The guy was just...just..."

"We get it. Like Simon." Agura rolled her eyes.

"Exactly!" Stanford pointed out.

Kate laid her head on Zoom's shoulder but, then elbow him on the side, "As for you... I left you with Vert for a few moment and you let him agree to that race when I told him it's not happening." Kate glared over at Zoom.

"Kate, Zoom was just trying to help." Vert awkwardly chuckled, "She's probably gonna beat me up later." He muttered over to Max but, Kate still heard it.

"You already know both of you guys are." Kate folded her arms. "But please no more guys flirting with me or Max. I'm already cinging enough when Simon came over that one time."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:02 pm

"Yeah, like... I'm still surprised he likes me," Max said, pointing at her boyfriend. "I'm not feminine at all."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:33 am

“Well not everyone has to be a girly type. Kate goes both ways, but you’re just unique to me Max” Vert grinned and it’s what made me fall for you in the first place.

“Alright alright!” Spinner interrupted, “We get it!” He stuck out his tongue in disgust. “We’ll leave you guys be and have your lovey moment.” He hopped in the buster along with the rest of the team.

“Heh, seriously guys?” Vert chuckled.

“Hey it’s like watching a romantic movie, but sometimes you guys just need your moment.” Stanford said as he drove off.

“We’ll see you guys back at the Hub.” Agura said as she followed along and the rest of the team followed except for Kate.

Vert grinned and glances over at Kate who was about to leave but, Vert stopped her. “Thanks for helping Max.” Vert said.

“Vert, it’s girl talk. We get the stuff that you don’t even get.” Kate said as she drove off and went back to the Hub with the rest of the team.

“You know even though I have a sister. She does have a point when it comes to girl talk.” Vert folded his arms.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:12 pm

Max punched Stanford's arm. "Thanks for...ya know...being supportive, too," she told her older brother.

"Ouch. Wonder what she does when she's really grateful," Zoom chuckled before he looked at Kate. "Coming, babe?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:54 am

“Hey... I tried.” Stanford said. “Mom and dad can bloody hell be a pain in the arse. And of course I am trying to embrace us being royal bloods and being next in line for the throne.” Stanford began to ramble on, “I’m just glad you’re doing something that you want. And you shouldn’t lose someone like Vert. He’s great guy.”

“Are you just saying that because I’m standing right here?” Vert chuckled.

“Maybe...” Stanford said as he drove off leaving the two alone.

Kate followed Zoom along and arrived back at the Hub as she took her helmet off. “How did the race go?” Sage asked as she noticed most of the team was back.

“Pretty good. Looks like Max is staying after all.” Agura said as she jumped out of the tangler.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:34 pm

"Yep!" Max got out of the Hard Strike. "I'm here to stay and never leave!"

"Sounds like we need a celebration. Got any cake?" Zoom asked, wanting some sweets.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:55 am

"Do you think we have time to cook?" Spinner asked. "Usually we just order from Zeke's."

"But we always have time for cake." Kate chuckled, "I don't mind baking."

"Did someone say cake?" AJ said as he smiled in excitement.

"Do we have the ingredients?" Agura asked.

"I'm pretty sure we do." Stanford said as he opened the fridge revealing most of the ingredients there.

"Guess we're baking a cake." Vert said. "I'll help Kate out with the cake. Unless someone else wants to do it."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:51 pm

"Yeah, uh, you guys are on your own. I don't bake," Max said, waving her hand.

"I'll definitely give it a try!" Zoom grinned, never one to back down from a challenge.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next