Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:02 pm

Billie grinned a little and she flew passed some doors before finding one that didn't look too menacing. "Well, this one seems alright. Should I open Door Number 1?" She teased.
---
Dove gulped a little bit at what Raven said. "Oh... Right. Mind reading."

"Tell us what?' Robin rose an eyebrow. He knew they were different, but apparently he didn't know how different.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 12 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:41 pm

"Go for it." Danny said.

Cassie got ready just in case something popped out, once the door opened it just reveals to be normal so far. "I feel like we're in the same dimension." Cassie said as she looked around and noticed everything looking the same.

"It might be safe for now. If we're in the same area we should check out on Sam and Tucker." Danny said.

~*~*~*~

"We're not from here." Aria said.

"Well we know that, where are you guys from?" Cyborg asked as he was confused.

"I mean we're not from this world. We're from a different world." Aria mentioned.

"So like Tamaran?" Starfire tilted her head, "Are you an alien?"

"No..." Aria awkwardly chuckled, "I mean-"

"She's not from this dimension." Raven sighed, "It's kind of hard to explain but her and friends are not from this world. They belong to a different world where it doesn't exist in this world."

"...How though?" Beast Boy asked. "Was it that one villain we fought who sent you here?!"

"Oh you mean Warp?" Aria blinked, "Nah."

"But you can travel to dimensions." Cyborg said.

"It's something that I have done before." Starfire mentioned, "But it was more into the future and still in this world."

"Yeah but this one is different. Instead of seeing the future, we just end up in different worlds that we don't know of. The 2 girls you saw Billie and Cassie are also the same, but the issues is we were together in a world before but the watch glitched out and we both got separated from them." Aria explained, "The watch has a mind of it's own since it's still in testing. My parents used me and eventually use the others to test these watches."

"Are you trying to find a way back?" Raven asked.

"Not really. This world is great, I don't mind staying here. I just wish to get a better control with this watch, but for the parts I'm not sure if I can even fix it in this reality." Aria frowned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:54 pm

"Alright. Hold on." Billie held her hand up to the coms that Danny's parents created. Their parents might be oblivious to what was in front of them, but they did make some bombass tech! "Sam, Tuck, you good?"

"Everything is good in home base. Danny's parents aren't back yet," Tucker reported. "Any luck on finding an alternate door?"

"No, nothing yet," Billie sighed.
---
"Cyborg, could you take a look at the watches? He might know a thing or two," Robin suggested, since he was a living cyborg.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:27 pm

“But we did found the same area of place.” Cassie said.

“How so?” Sam asked.

“We end up at school.” Danny said, “Everything seems fine.”

“Isn’t that a good thing?” Sam raised a brow.

“...not really.” Cassie said as she felt suspicious about the portal they went through.

“I don’t mind! You girls are cool. Plus we don’t Beast Boy to lose his girlfriend.” Cyborg nudge Beast Boy.

“HEY THATS NOT FUNNY!” Beast Boy said as he lightly blushed and avoid eye contact with Dove.

“Aww how cute Beast Boy is in love.” Starfire said.

“H-Hey!” Beast Boy stuttered.

“Thank you!” Aria smiled, “Hopefully I can use the parts in this world.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:30 pm

"Schools are creepy anyways. The horror, the horror!" Tucker exclaimed.

"Tuck, shut up before I come back and blast your glasses off," Billie threatened, floating around and thought she saw something move around the corner. "Wait. Something's there."
---
Dove was burning up and she rubbed her arm. "Um, um, that'd be great if you could look at it Cyborg," she told their cybernetic friend.

"Alright. You guys go ahead. I have to do some more research on earlier's attack," Robin told them, knowing they were in capable hands.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:19 pm

"What would be there?" Cassie tilted her head.

"I'll go check it out." Danny said as he float over. He peeked his head and noticed that it was also Sam and Tucker, but in a different dimension. "Sam? Tucker?" Danny said as he transformed into his human form.

Sam looked over and instead of having her black outfit, she end up wearing make up and wore pink instead. "What happened to you?" Danny gasped as he was surprised to see her.

"Uhh this is what I usually wear?" Sam raised a brow.

"Hey what's going on?" Cassie asked as she flew over and spotted Sam and Tucker. "What the-"

~*~*~*~

"No problem!" Cyborg happily grinned, "Come on just follow me."

Meanwhile at the lab, Cyborg was examining the parts for Aria and Dove. "Well Aria is right, I have never seen parts like this before." Cyborg said.

"Well that's great." Aria sighed. "The only time we can get these watches to work properly is if we got back to our reality."

"True...if that's what you girls want to do." Cyborg said as he looked at the 2.

"I'm honestly having fun." Aria said as she exchange glances with Dove, "But I do know we should at least add a communicator to the watches to see if Billie and Cassie are ok."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:50 pm

Tucker, however, was in his usual yellow shirt and green pants, but he wore sneakers, a letterman jacket like a football player would wear, but he wasn't wearing his glasses or his signature red beanie. "Dude, these girls are cute. Where have you two been all my life?" he asked with a grin and wink.

"Oh hell no," Billie muttered, ready to blast this knock-off Tucker. "That's not our Sam and Tucker."
---
"Agreed. Can you add communications to our watches at least, Cyborg? Something similar to your Titan communicators?" Dove asked Cyborg.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:38 pm

"Wrong dimension." Danny said, "We should get out of here probably."

"Leaving already? We have class soon. Hi I'm Sam, never met you girls before."

"Cassie...and maybe you have." Cassie gave a shrug.

~*~*~*~
"I can try." Cyborg said, "I'm just not sure if these parts can do it."

Aria looked over at the parts then back at the watches that was taken apart. "It can work, I think I can improvise with them." Aria nodded.

"You sure it can work?" Cyborg tilted his head as the parts he has are different to the one Aria might need.

"It can work." Aria said, "It's going to be buggy of course, but it's one way to do it."

"What about the others though? How can they communicate with you guys?" Cyborg asked, "Since the communicator is not inserted with their watches."

"I can possibly try to make it to where they can hear where we're at." Aria mentioned.

"That sounds like a brain load of stuff to do." Beast Boy said as he entered the room.

"BB what are you doing here?" Cyborg folded his arms.

"I got bored and was curious to see how are the watches doing?" Beast Boy awkwardly grinned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:42 pm

"Oh, I am outie. This place is even more weird than our own dimension," Billie muttered, turning back to find the door that they came through.
----
"Science is not very fun either, even when you're good at it," Dove said, when she indeed was good at science. "Lets try it out, Aria. Then we can make adjustments."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:55 pm

"Same!" Both Cassie and Danny said as they exit and their back to where they were.

"Never that door for sure." Danny said.

"That was just too freaky." Cassie nodded.

"Where to next?" Danny asked as he looked at the other doors.

~*~*~*~

"Alright." Aria said, "Just gotta take this part and add it on here." As she already started fixing and adding parts to the watch Cyborg and Beast Boy were just watching.

"I didn't expect them to be so smart with technology. I feel like the only thing I feel smart at is video games." Beast Boy blinked.

"There's a lot of things you need to learn BB." Cyborg chuckled, "Like maybe Dove can help you out." He teased making Beast Boy yelp out of nowhere catching the girls' attention.

"Did I just hear Beast Boy yelp?" Aria blinked as she exchanged glances with Dove.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next