Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 21 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:37 pm

“I don’t mind staying here.” Cassie said as she’s with Ben.

“I’m gonna go with Billie.” Aria said as she followed her, “What about you Dove?”

“I think I’m gonna go with them and let you 2 have your moment.” Gwen gives a wink at Ben and followed Billie and Aria outside.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 21 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:46 pm

"Well, um..." Dove knew Cassie liked Ben and she didn't want to ruin their moment. "I-I'm going outside, too. Wait up!"

Ben glared at his cousin before looking at Cassie and chuckling a little. "So, uh...what is life like for you in your dimension?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:04 pm

“Simple...normal. Basically mortals with no super powers and high school.” Cassie mentioned, “Compared to here though, it’s different.”

“Operation Ben admit his feelings is a go.” Gwen chuckled.

“Really?” Aria raised a brow at Gwen.

“Duh! I can tell they both like each other.” Gwen said. “I know my cousin.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:20 pm

"I lived that life for a while...about five years. After the crazy summer with my grandpa and Gwen, I gave up the Omnitrix. I almost forgot I had it in an old shoe box in my closet until I found out Grandpa Max was in trouble and had to put it back on," Ben said, looking down at his watch. "It was harder to get rid of than yours probably is."

"I think its sweet," Dove giggled.

"Blah, blah," Billie waved her hand before she saw some ugly looking aliens and rose an eyebrow. "Ew. They look creepy."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:41 pm

"Don't you have someone you like?" Gwen raised a brow at Billie. "I'm pretty sure you already have an eye on a boy."

"It's pretty obvious." Aria snickered as she remembered how Billie was trying to hold in her fangirl when they met Danny.

~*~*~*~

"I remember that..." Cassie mumbled to herself as she remembered most of the episodes, "It makes me wonder how did that happen though."

"A lot of hard work and pain." Azmuth said as he barged in on the conversation, "Sorry to interrupt your awkward date, but can you explain to me these parts. I have never seen these parts before. Along with these that look like they just got added in." He pointed at the one Cyborg added.

"O-Oh... the person who knows most about this watch is Aria. Since her parents are the creator of the watches." Cassie mentioned, "We should probably go get them." She looks over at Ben biting her lip as she didn't expect to be a small date.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:57 pm

Billie crossed her arms. "Yeah. Okay. I like Danny, so what?"

"Oh, she admitted it," Dove whispered before seeing Billie's look and squeaked. "I-I mean, that's great! He seems to like you, too. He's sweet."

"Don't let Beast Boy hear you say that. He might get jealous and go all "beast"," Billie teased, making her hands into "claws".

"Don't say that," Dove pouted. "He hates that form."
---
"Right, right. Be right back, Azmuth," Ben said, rubbing his neck since the little alien totally just embarrassed him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:05 am

"I think it's cute." Gwen said, "I mean I kind of know the feeling of having a crush on someone too." She rubbed her arm awkwardly.

"You mean Kevin?" Aria raised a brow at Gwen.

"...How did you?-" Gwen was about to ask but didn't question it until she heard her cousin's voice. "That was fast! Did you guys enjoyed your date?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"About that...?" Cassie lightly blushed, "Azmuth needs Aria since he's asking about the new parts that we added back in the titan's world."

"Alright, I'll take care of it." Aria said as she heads over back to Azmuth.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:33 pm

"Speaking of the Titans world, you think Cyborg, Starfire, and Raven are all okay?" Dove asked, worried about the other Titans.

"Lets not mention Sam and Tucker. They gotta be all kinds of worried about Danny. We left them in the Ghost Zone," Billie commented, hands behind her head.

"'Ghost Zone'?" Ben shivered. That reminded him of "Ghost Freak". Damn alien had a mind of its own.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:15 pm

"I remember that." Cassie said, "Sounded like a tough fight." She gently placed her hand on Ben's shoulder and gave a small smile.

"I'm sure they will be fine, but they must be wondering where we are." Gwen said, "Don't worry, Azmuth and Aria are taking care of the watch and see what they can do to bring you guys back into your universe."

~*~*~*~

Aria was with Azmuth and was attempting to figure out the parts and explained to Azmuth about the watch. "This is some extraordinary technology." Azmuth said with amazement. "I didn't expect a kid like you would have the brains to do this."

"Thank my parents." Aria said as she figured out the parts, "Let's see if I add this part that you gave me, that should at least test out if I can at least control the teleporting between the universes and not bug out like crazy anymore."

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile back at Earth, Kevin was sitting on the chair staring at the 3 the girls left behind. "So, how did you meet these girls?" Kevin raised a brow at 3.

"Pretty obvious when they came into my universe." Danny mentioned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:40 pm

Ben smiled back at Cassie before overhearing Gwen. "Would you girls want to stay? I-In your own universe, I mean. Or will you come to visit?" he asked.

"As stated before, I'm NOT going back to my universe. That one sucks ass. We can literally go anywhere with these things. Why would I want to go home?" Billie asked, showing her watch.

"I don't know. I-I wanna finish high school," Dove stuttered out.
---
"We were in the middle of a battle in our universe when the girls suddenly appeared. They were a big help," Robin said, tapping his arm impatiently. They still hadn't heard anything back from the girls. Sure, it took time to go out into space, but he was getting worried. He wasn't one to just sit idly by.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next