Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 22 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:31 pm

"Honestly for me, I feel like going back would be the safest." Cassie said, "We pretty much already brought enough danger by bringing 3 people who don't belong in this universe. And then there's us where we don't belong in this universe either."

"This was also the argument you and Aria had which made Aria upset." Gwen frowned making Cassie nod.

"It was... Aria's parents are the creator of the watch, and Aria is just trying to do what's right." Cassie let out a sad sigh.

"Because back in our universe, you're known as Ms. Popular around the school compared to the 3 of us." Aria interrupted the conversation making the group glanced over at her.

"How did the watch go?" Gwen asked.

"Well, I manage to add some parts in, now I need to test out to see if we have more control on going into the universe to bring us back and bring the others back where they belong." Aria explained as she was pressing some buttons.

~*~*~*~

"I see..." Kevin said, "Do they have powers in your guys' universe?"

"Pretty much, some of them are ghosts like me." Danny chuckled.

"While some of them have different powers in our's." Beast Boy grinned, "Like how Dove fights is amazing. She's so cool."

"Easy there." Kevin chuckled, "Looks like your friend is a bit worried about the girls though. I'm sure they are fine. They're in good hands with the Tennysons." He looks over at Robin.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 22 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:32 pm

"Alright, sweet! Lets blow this Popsicle stand!" Billie said, ruffing her hands together.

"With Azmuth's help, it should work. He's one of the most brilliant minds in all the galaxies. Even if its a bit arrogant about it," Ben added with a tease.
---
"Its not just the girls I'm worried about. Our own team is probably worried in our universe," Robin added. He already tried to contact them through their Titan communicators, but he couldn't even get a signal.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:20 pm

The girls and Tennysons head back to where Kevin and the others are. “Welcome back.” Kevin said.

“How was it?” Danny asked as he looked over at Billie.

“We’re about to find out.” Cassie said as she hopped off along with the other girls.

Aria was pressing some buttons on her watch, “Alright...I’m going to try to bring Danny back first.” Aria said.

“Wait, I’m up first?!” Danny blinked.

“Unless you want her to do Robin and Beat Boy?” Cassie folded her arms at Danny.

“I don’t mind going home first.” Danny shrugged.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:59 pm

"W-Wait, we can't just go with him back to his universe?" Billie asked, not wanting to send Danny back. "Shouldn't one of us go with him to make sure it works? What if we end up sending him to another planet?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:39 pm

"Ok then Billie can go with him." Aria said as she looked over at Billie.

"Sweet! You can meet Sam and Tucker again to see if it works." Danny smiled at Billie.

"Shouldn't we do the same for us too?" Beast Boy asked.

"Which is why Dove is going with you guys." Cassie pointed out, as she can tell Beast Boy wanted to spend more time with Dove.

"What about the 2 of you though?" Kevin asked as he looked over at Cassie and Aria.

"Well..." Cassie said as she gave an unsure look.

"I can send you back to your universe and see if it works." Aria mentioned.

"What if it doesn't though? Shouldn't I go with someone?" Cassie raised a brow as she wasn't sure about the watch.

"She can stay here for a bit longer." Gwen said. "Right Ben?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:55 pm

"Uh, right, yeah. Just in case something goes wrong. You'll all know she's still here, safe," Ben said, smiling. He was glad at least Cassie could stay.

Billie looked at Danny and grabbed his hand. "Alright. Ready?" she asked her crush.

"You're sure this is going to work?" Robin asked Aria, laying a hand on her shoulder. He didn't want to doubt her, but he was worried. Maybe it was worry from not being able to be brought back to his own world or not being able to see her again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:08 am

"We're going to find out." Aria said as she pushed some button on her watch and then zapped Danny and Billie making both of them disappear.

Danny shut his eyes once he saw the zap aims towards him and Billie. As he slowly opened them, he noticed he was back at the lab and spotted Sam and Tucker. "Wait! What the-?!" Sam freaked out as she spotted Billie and Danny in front of her.

"Sweet! You guys are back!" Tucker sighed in relief, "I was worried about you man! I thought you were going to be gone forever."

"Nah, looks like it worked." Danny let out a sigh and noticed he was still holding on to Billie's hand.

"Well...?" Beast Boy raised a brow.

"Someone try contacting them?" Aria said as she looked over at Dove or Cassie.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:25 am

Billie checked her body and saw it was all in one piece. "Oh, thank God!" she sighed out in relief.

"Oh, right!" Dove held the watch up to her mouth. "Dove to Billie. Can you read me?"

Billie heard Dove's voice and she held her watch up. "We're all good, Dove! We both made it back in one piece!"

"It worked," Robin smiled a little and he nodded at Aria. "Good job."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:40 am

"Looks like Azmuth's parts worked." Aria sighed in relief.

"Which means... we're next right?" Beast Boy asked as he was nervous.

"It won't be that bad." Cassie said, "You can just shut your eyes like Danny did."

"Hey! I did not close my eyes!" Danny said over the watch.

"He did." Sam snickered, "He was slowly opening them when he finally noticed me and Tucker in front of him."

"You guys ready?" Aria looked at the 3.

"Maybe..." Beast Boy squeaked in fear.

"You guys got this. Will we be able to see them again?" Gwen asked.

"It was nice hanging out with them, they are pretty cool." Kevin nodded in agreement.

"Aww, thanks man!" Beast Boy smiled at Kevin, "You're cool too."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:50 am

"It was good to meet all of you," Robin told Kevin, Gwen, and Ben. He looked at Aria. "Will I get to see you again?"

"Ew, I can hear your lovey doveyness from here," Billie teased the two of them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next