Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

2 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 20 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:04 pm

"I was suggesting something fun." Cassie chuckled, "But yeah your grandpa is a badass."

"Will we meet him?" Aria asked.

"If he's free maybe, he was wondering about your guys' disappearance. Since we did wanted to help out back then as kids." Gwen mentioned, "It's just been so long since that happened."

"It actually wasn't really that long." Cassie said as she exchanged glances with the group, "After we disappeared from your world, we found another world and manage to get some help on trying to examine the watch from there. Then we disappeared again and went to where Danny is while at the same time some went to where Robin and Beast Boy were."

"That sounds like an adventure." Gwen blinked, "You girls seem to look like you had a long road trip."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide) - Page 20 Empty Re: ~Cartoon World~ (Where every tv show we know all in one collide)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:05 pm

"Way too long. Need some rest, but nope. We're now in space," Billie said, holding her arms out.

"I've always wanted to go to space," Dove smiled as she looked out the windows.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:58 pm

“Oh hey! We’re here.” Gwen said as she looked out the window. Cassie and Aria looked out after and noticed a station they’re going to land at.

“I can’t believe we’re here. Actually meeting them in person too.” Cassie said as she love this show.

“Easy there.” Gwen chuckles, “Hopefully the people on here won’t get too suspicious about you guys.”

“I’m sure it won’t be that bad.” Cassie casually shrugged.

As they stepped out of the ship, right away aliens began to stare at them and murmured about the girls’ appearance. “You were saying...” Aria folded her arms.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:22 pm

"Maybe we should've worn disguises?" Dove asked, rubbing her arm. Those aliens didn't look friendly.

"Don't worry. We'll be okay," Ben said, keeping the Omnitrix hidden on his wrist so no one could spot him.

"Where the hell is he anyway?" Billie asked, looking around.

"He should be inside there," Ben said, pointing. They all walked into one of the single buildings and noticed two glowing eyes. He narrowed his eyes before he held the Omnitrix up to scan. It scanned the room and it proved to be Azmuth.

"I hope you have a really good reason for calling me out here, Tennyson," Azmuth said, turning his goggles off as the lights came on.

Dove saw how little he was and she giggled a little. "W-Wow. He really is little," she said.

"I don't think he likes to be called little," Billie whispered to Dove.

"Oh. Oh right."

"You might be interested in this, Azmuth. This is Cassie, Aria, Dove, and Billie. They're all from a different dimension and have pretty wicked watches," Ben said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:12 pm

“Hmm? What kind of watches?” A myth squinted at Ben.

Aria took a step forward and handed him the watch she had on her wrist. “It’s still a bit buggy. But, we were hoping if you can help out on fixing what might be wrong.” Aria mentioned.

“Hmmm...” Azmuth said as he examined the watch. “I don’t think I have ever seen parts like these before. Where did you find such parts?”

“Uhhh...” Aria blinked as she doesn’t know what to say.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:33 am

"All over the place," Billie answered as she stepped up. "Can you or can you not help us fix them to work right?"

"A-Ah, easy, Billie. I remember him also being a little...sassy," Dove whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:21 pm

"Would you watch your tone missy!" Azmuth muttered in annoyance, "Man I know how to deal with creating stuff, but if you're gonna be impatient I might as well not fix whatever the Tennysons bring you here for."

"W-Wait!" Cassie said, "It's urgent. If we can't fix these watches, we might not get back into the universe that we're supposed to be in."

Azmuth squinted at Cassie and let out a sigh, "What are you guys time travelers? Are they darn time travelers Tennyson?" He glared over at Ben.

"...You could say something like that." Gwen grinned, "We did know them as kids Azmuth, until the watch did something weird and they disappeared on us til now."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:09 pm

"They're actually multiverse travelers. I bet you could learn a lot from the watches they have, maybe make an even better Omnitrix to where it can go to other universes and get more alien DNA?" Ben grinned, knowing how Azmuth thought.

That doesn't seem safe, Dove thought with a gulp.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:29 pm

“Hmmm I see.” Azmuth said, “Alright fine, I’ll help fix the watch. I just need one of you girls.”

“You can take mine.” Cassie said as she took off her’s and handed it over to Azmuth.

“Thank you young lady.” Azmuth smiled, “She’s a keeper.” He looked over at Ben.

“In the mean time what do you girls wanna do?” Gwen asked.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:01 pm

Ben actually got red before he rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah, its probably best to stay indoors. We don't want to draw attention to ourselves."

"Scrap that. I'm gonna take a look around. Not every day you can go into space," Billie said, going outside.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next