Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 14 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Rachel had closed her eyes as she expected it to hurt, but felt no pain. It was just a little heavy around her neck. She heard a 'beep' and the collar activated, cancelling out her powers. Seconds ticked by and she asked, "So...that's it?"

"Pretty much. Dick, the remote. This will turn it on and off," Wally said. He went to hand the remote to Dick when his hand just froze in place. "What the, I can't-" He tried to move his hand but it was stuck. "What the hell!"

Suddenly, the lights began to flicker again and things started to shake like an earthquake. Wally looked at Rachel and his eyes went wide when he saw the eyes of a demon instead of the blue-gray hues of a scared 14 year old girl from before. Her skin had gotten paler, almost the point where it was gray and she had veins around her eyes. "What the hell!?" he exclaimed.

"This device is adorable," Rachel spoke, her voice raspier and lower. Her whole persona had changed in just nanoseconds. "Perhaps you should try it yourself!"

The collar was suddenly off her neck and around Wally's, the force also driving him to the wall. "Ack! S-Sto!" His eyes went wide when the collar got tighter around his neck, slowly crushing his windpipe.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:35 pm

"Woah, woah! Rachel, stop!" Dick was up to Rachel, grabbing her arms to try and make contact with her. "You're killing him!" But this, other thing, persona seemed to have taken over her completley. Before he could do anything to help Wally he couldn't move either. It was like an invisible forcefield were keeping him there.

Luckily, Tia, had forgotten her hotel keys at the lab and were making her way back there. She noticed the lab was dark and prayed Wally hadn't gone home for the day. But e
When she felt the door it was open so she walked inside. "Hey I forg-" her eyes went wide when she came inside. Wally was practicly blue already and it looked like Dick's veins were about to pop out. She saw Rachel, but that wasn't Rachel. It was... Something else.

Not really thinking about what she was doing Tia ran up and grabbed Rachel's arm. "Leave them alone!" Without realising it she threw her away like she was nothing, unaware of the greater strenght she now possesed.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Rachel screamed when she was tossed before hitting the wall and blacking out. That made everything calm down, including Wally and Dick. Wally fell to the ground and quickly tossed the collar off his neck, breathing harshly. He looked at Rachel for a solid minute before looking at Dick. "OKay...I see what you were saying," he muttered. He then looked at Tia. "And thanks, Tia. Didn't know you could do that."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:10 pm

"Didn't know either..." Tia said, seeing surprised as she looked at her hand. She gripped it before going to check if they were okay.

However, it seemed Dick were already on his way over to make sure Rachel were alright. He breathed out when he saw she had a pulse and were just knocked out cold. He looked back at Tia then. "Yeah... Thanks."he said.

"Are you two okay?" Tia asked, walking over to check om Wally, seeing his bruised neck.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:06 pm

"Yeah, I'm okay," Wally said, accepting her help as he stood up. He saw Rachel was alright, but now he was just weirded out. "That...is not some normal meta-gene power. Has she always done this?" he asked Dick.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:14 pm

"How should I know!? She was just thrown into my office after her mother were murdered!" Dick stated, since he didn't know shit. He had only known her a few days. And she wasn't very open.

"What exactly were she doing? It looked like she were going to kill you." Tia stated. And no, that was not normal last time she checked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:38 pm

"Jesus, you are just as bad as Bruce for taking in strays!" Wally snapped back at Dick without thinking. He looked at Tia after registering her question. "I don't know what she was doing exactly. However, we can't risk that...thing resurfacing and taking over again." In the cabinet was some anesthesia he planned on using on Rachel to sedate her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:33 am

"Okay, so what's your plan? Sedate her on further notice?" Dick asked, seeing what Wally was taking out.

"If you're a cop, shouldn't dealing with Rachel be your problem?" Tia remarked.

"It's not exactly first page in the manual taking care of metahumans with demonic abilities, alright?" Dick stated."So, please. Just be quiet and let me do my job."

"Looks like you're pretty bad at doing your job." Tia stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:43 pm

"Less bickering, more helping me figure out how the hell to handle this..." Wally waved his free hand, "situation!" He turned back to the anesthesia before placing a breathing tube in Rachel's nose and making her stay asleep. He sighed before sitting back down. "That should help for now."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:40 pm

"That still doesn't answer my question. Why was she trying to kill you!?" Tia asked.

Dick sighed. "This is why I came here in the first place. It's her "demon" side. I didn't know it was this bad."

"Oh, no. Really?" Tia remarked, crossing her arms. "If I hadn't come you'd both be dead."

"Yeah, what did you do to her exactly?" Dick asked, talking a few steps closer, a little suspicious. "What are you?"

Tia narrowed her eyes. "I don't know what I am!" She stated before frowning a little. She looked at her hand and it trembled a little. She was already freaked out without him judging her. "And I don't know what I did."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next