Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 8 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by Lily07 Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Quinn almost let out a sigh of relief, but managed to hold it back.
"I am not. Sorry to say this, but if i were one of them, you'd be dead" she said, being blunt. "Now come on. My motorcycle is outside, and we should get the hell out of here" she added.

She still couldn't piece together why this girl was a target. Sure, she had freaky powers, but a lot of people did. There had to be something else. But she didn't have time to think about it, they had to get away.
She was hoping the girl would cooperate. That'd make things faster and easier.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:03 pm

Tia arched and eyebrow as she eyed the small device. "Really?" She wasn't really give nna ask how that worked, but it was too high tech for her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:08 pm

"But..." Renee looked back at her room. This was her life. However, she had this really bad feeling. It told her to run right now while she could. If she waited, she'd die. The young blonde took a breath before looking back at Quinn. "O-Okay. I'll go with you."

Her world was crumbling around her, but she felt like she could push those feelings aside for later.

"Yeah. Its used for a lot of aliens that are here on Earth, to kinda blend in with humans. We're not supposed to just hand it out to anyone, but I don't think the lab will notice if one is missing." Wally opened the box and latched the bracelet around her wrist. "So, all I have to do here is just program the look and you'll be cast as someone completely new. You won't even recognize yourself in the mirror. You can make yourself look like yourself or even a man if you wanted. I don't think you would, but hey, its kinda fun when you can play around with the settings."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:46 pm

"Sounds like someone's been testing it..." Tia commented, trying not to judge, before looking at the device on her arm. She turned to her right and looked for something in her purse. She sat back up and held the photo of herself, well her old self, out to him. "This might help."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:06 pm

Quinn nodded, glad to hear that.
She turned around and started walking towards the stairs.
"Follow me, we don't have much time" she said before she started sprinting, going down the stairs and heading towards the door. She didn't have time to waste, nor did the girl.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:55 pm

Wally looked at the picture and he smiled when he saw the pretty smile she had. "You sure? You can look like anything. Anyone. Not saying your normal self isn't pretty- you're beautiful. But I'll do it." He opened the settings to fit her description before he secured it around her wrist. "Alright. Moment of truth." He then turned the image inducer on.

Renee began to follow her when she remembered something. She quickly grabbed the picture of her and her parents that was on her shelf before following after Quinn. She tried not to look at the man who tried to kill her or the direction of the kitchen where her parents were...

Her eyes stung with tears as she went out of the house and to Quinn's vehicle, the picture tightly under her coat.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:12 pm

Tia wasn't sure if she closed her eyes before he turned it on. She looked at her wrist and with just a blink her skin wasn't white anymore. It was back to it's toned, sunkissed colour.

Not believing her eyes, Tia quickly stood up to go over and check her reflection in the mirror. She broke into a smile. She... She didn't look like a monster anymore! "T-this is amazing!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:40 pm

Quinn got to her motorcycle and grabbed her helmet. Once Renee was close, and before they left, she handed her the helmet.
"Put this on" she ordered. "And don't take it off until we're somewhere safe" she added. There were eyes everywhere, she knew that, so she was hoping the helmet would help them stay undercover as they traveled.

Now, she just had to figure out where they should go next. Ugh, she hated not having a plan.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed May 15, 2019 2:16 am

Renee just grabbed the helmet and got it on before getting on the back of the motorcycle. She looked back at her house and quietly asked, "Am I...ever going to be able to come back?" She was leaving everything behind. So much happened in just less than ten minutes.

Wally chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Technology really isn't all that bad. Everyone else thinks so, anyway."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Tia turned to him and smiled, walking over. "Thank you! I'll.. I'll repay you, somehow for this," She promised, knowing it was probably expensive shit and he was still helping her and getting nothing for it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next