Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 29 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:52 pm

(Hehehehehe 😈😈 It's payback for all the times that you had me mad about Barbara and Dick or Zatanna and Dick 😜

And I'll say it again, I have played Wally so much that I know him inside out)

Wally smiled at her kind words. "Um, about 7 years now. We were friends for two, dated for three, and now engaged for 2 years. We'll be getting married next year,"He said as he put his phone back in his pocket. "I know that's kind of long, but I want to make sure everything is perfect. She deserves that after all. Especially putting out with all the crap I've put her into," He joked before he went back to eating. He didn't want to be rude and not ask about her relationships, because he knew that she didn't really have anybody.

Renee flushed. "I-I didn't mean-!" She decided to take another bite at the bacon to kind of make herself stop talking. Then to lighten the mood, she admitted, " I've actually never cussed before. Well, there was one time I had said the 's' word When I was a kid. Everyone thought it was hilarious, 3-year-old little me cursing but my parents didn't think so. My mother was horrified!" She laughed to herself. The first time she thought about her parents and she wasn't sad. Well, she was, but it was always be there. Then she thought about it and just decided to let out, "Fuck."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:26 pm

(Haha, say whaaat? I amsooo innocent xD )

Tia snorted lightly with an eyeroll, but not in a bad way. "I'm sure she's pretty happy with you," She told him, knowing he was joking but it had to be true or they probably wouldn't still be a couple. It actually surprised her, but it was nice to hear about somebody elses happyness. She thought she'd be more bitter, given what she'd lost, but she honestly just felt happy for them, which kinda made her proud of herself. She then ate some more of her food. Did she even need to eat food now? Who knew? But it wasn't exactly like she had tried to live without it.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:02 pm

((XDD))

Quinn laughed.
"That's the spirit" she said, raising her mug as if it were a glass of wine during a toast. "And yeah, parents are like that. But hey, cursing is a part of self-expression. And, honestly, a situation like this? It more than gives you a free pass to say that" she added. A shitty situation allowed you to say stuff like 'shit', that was just a fact, so she didn't want Renee to feel bad about it. It was healthy to let emotions like that out from time to time.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:36 pm

Wally smiled warmly at her and gave her a nod of thanks. "Thanks, Tia. " And with that, Wally devoured the rest of the food before he stretched out his arms and let out a satisfied sigh.

"So," He said as he drank the rest of his beverage, " would you like seconds or are you done? I'm going to go see if Dick found out anything. And I'll also look at some tests that I took for you to see what is really going on. "

Renee smiled and nodded. " Right. " She poured some extra syrup on her pancake before eating it after cutting it up to make it easier to eat. Then she looked at Quinn and said, "Thank you. For all of this."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:20 pm

"I think I'll take some more time finishing this," Tia said, since she was only like half through. He really did eat fast. But she also nodded at what he said, agreeing. "Thanks." She told him, meaning it was okay for him to go look at that.

(Maybe this is cue for people starting to come after Tia? 🤔 Also love Quinn & Renee having a moment)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:39 pm

((ikr~ it's nice for them to bond like this, before the whole mess truly begins haha))

Quinn smiled back at her.
"You're welcome."

Moments later, Quinn decided her relaxing time was over. She had enjoyed the food, she had a nice coffee, so the final part of her waffle she ate faster, and she drank the remaining of her coffee with one big gulp.
"Alright, so Grayson hasn't really replied yet, nor have my contacts, so we should consider where to go next" she said with a sigh. She really didn't have any clues yet, and that frustrated her.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:22 pm

(okay I shall stop procrastinating and finally get to doing our ideas lol 😂)

"Okay, if you're sure. Let me know if you need anything or if anyone gives you trouble. Just give them my name and you should be fine," Wally told her, taking his tray and walking to the trash to deposit the trash and set the tray on top of the bin. He padded her shoulder at the past by her, heading towards now.

(Not real sure how you want me to introduce the guys going after Tia 😅)

"Well, I need to go to the restroom if it's okay, "Renee told Quinn, sliding out of the booth. She looked around before seeing the bathroom at the end of the hall. Then she looked at Quinn, and held at the hand. " I'll be okay. Be right back. Maybe detective Grayson will have some info for us by the time I get back. "

She went to the lady's room to do her business. After doing so, she was about done with washing her hands when she looked up in the mirror and didn't see her reflection. Instead, staring right back at her, was a frightened looking girl with black hair that looked just like Renee. Renee nearly screamed for Quinn and she realized that I had to be Rachel. Her twin sister.

Blinking a couple of times and taking a couple of deep breaths, Renee whispered out, " Rachel?"

Rachel, unaware of the connection she somehow made with Renee, wasn't staring me back at her blind double. Instead she seemed like she was looking past her. When Renee looked behind her, she didn't see anything. Then she turned back and she held a hand over her mouth, almost tripping over some water that had dripped in the floor When she saw a middle-aged woman with pulled up red hair start to inject Rachel with some kind of serum of some sort. Rachel had been bound to a chair and she was struggling against The zip ties that were holding her down.

"Rachel! Rachel, where are you?! Tell me where you are, we're going to find you and help you! " Renee pressed her hands up to the glass when it started to shatter. Rachel look towards her again and without using her mouth, Renee was able to hear the location that Rachel was being held at.

And then the glass shatter, causing Renee to scream and stumble into another stall so she didn't get cut.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:43 pm

(Good job! and no prob, still kinda working it out myself xD)

Tia just gave Wally a 'thanks' of a smile before continuing to eat her food.

At another part of Central City Simon Stagg had just arrived with his team. Word spread quickly these days and as soon as he found out that Mason wasn't dead and had made her way to S.T.A.R Labs in Central City, that's where he headed next. Simon, who was Will's father had blamed Mason for the death of his son, refusing to see his own fault in this, even though he tried to have Mason assinated. He was out for revenge. So, he would make his way to S.T.A.R Labs, where he was going to find the girl he was looking for.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:05 pm

Wally had made it back to his office, having gone back to get some decaf coffee to help keep him awake. He had noticed a nice car pull up in the front but he just thought maybe it was another billionaire coming to request something. So he didn't think anything of it and pulled out his phone to call a certain billionaire's son to see if he had any Intel that he could give them about Rachel and her whereabouts. He glanced at the picture of Linda on his desk and let out a breath. He was starting to miss her at this point. He would definitely have to make up for having been out for so many days.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:36 pm

Quinn had decided to indeed not follow Renee, as she imagined it'd be safer if she kept a look on the door, just in case anyone tried to go after the girl.
But the scream that came from the bathroom got her up on her feet in an instant. It took her seconds to make her way to the bathroom, and she slammed the door open as she held up a dagger in her hand, ready to strike if needed.

She lowered the blade when she realized Renee was alone, and it was just glass that presented a threat.
"What happened, kid?" she asked with a frown. "You okay? Did anyone attack you?" she kept inquiring as she made her way towards her, avoiding the glass on the floor.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next