Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 16 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:34 pm

((yeah, sounds cool to me! ^^))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:19 pm

((Yay, great! So are we ready?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:48 pm

(I think so! Very Happy)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:10 pm

((yess ^^ ))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:02 pm

((Alright! I'm gonna start with Renee getting the feel of Rachel being in danger and once they start heading to Central City, Rachel, Dick, Wally, and Tia could be attacked by that crazy ass family before she gets kidnapped))

Renee was in a motel that she and Quinn stopped for the night when she got an overwhelming sense of anxiety and panic. It crept up her legs, arms, stomach, and finally made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She had never felt this sense of dread before. Her fight or flight instincts were kicking in and the objects around her started to float. Seeing them just floating there made her nerves worse and she croaked out, "Q-Q-Quinn!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:25 pm

Quinn was in the bathroom, just finishing drying her hair after a shower. What a long day it had been, and it wasn't gonna be over in a while.
She ran out as soon as she heard Renee's voice calling for her. Expecting an attack, or something of the sorts, Quinn put on one of her bracelets, that she always kept with her at all times, and ran out of the bathroom, barely dressed.

She was surprised, confused and slightly relieved to see what was going on. It wasn't an attack, she thought. Just some weird powers-stuff.

"Uh, what's... what's going on?" she asked, unsure of what to do.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:44 pm

As soon as Renee saw Quinn, everything dropped. A glass of water they had fell and broke on the ground, making her jump. She had never been this one edge before. "Something... Something is happening, or going to happen. We need to..." She took a deep breath and ran her hands through her blonde, disheveled hair, "we need to go to Central City...where is that..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:54 pm

At Central City Tia was pacing the private lab of Dr. West. She felt like that was her second home the last week. Grayson was getting on her nerves as well. They just, didn't click. "So, how long is she gonna be like that? I feel like we're getting no where?" She stopped and looked at Dick.

Dick sighed. "We're not getting no where, but things like this just takes time. We don't wanna risk waking her if she get's another episode like that."

"Oh yeah? Cause then I'll have to save your asses again?" Tia shot back before she sighed. "W-what's even going on with me? H-how were I able to save your asses in the first place?" Tia then turned to Wally, hoping he got something else from the more analytic tests he'd been running. She htought she was just sime ugly pale as shit. Not like... superman.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:43 pm

Quinn couldn't help to shake her head.
"Woah, woah, slow down" she said, holding her hands up in front of her chest. "Central City? What are you talking about?" she asked, really confused. That wasn't that close, and why would they have to go there? What was going on?
She felt lost. Her job was finding out about the attacks and murders that had been going on, along with the weird things that were happening. But this? Babysitting a girl with scary powers that she couldn't control, traveling aimlessly because who-knows why? This was beyond her.
But still, she kept her cool, and walked to one of the two beds before sitting down.
"What's in Central City?" she asked, frowning a little.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:52 pm

Wally looked up from his computer after he ran through some hypothetical tests concerning her DNA. "Honestly, Tia, your DNA is something I've never seen before. Its barely even DNA or genetic coding. Your body is just...this always moving mass of particles, but its solid and still at the same time. Your body, the way you look right now, is just moving on muscle memory. You could probably control the density of it and turn it into anything you want. Not saying you could copy the powers of Superman or any other hero, but you could make yourself stronger, harder, or as liquid as you like. As to how, I'm still working on it."

He took off his goggles he wore around the lab and pinched the bridge between his eyes. His head was hurting because for the past 24 hours, he had to make sure Rachel stay comatose and cared for while also looking into Tia's case. Linda began to get agitated, but knew this was important, so she let him be...for now. Also, it was nearing closing time for a lot of the scientists that went home to their families much like he should by now.

"I don't-I don't really know, but I just have this...feeling. And my feelings are never wrong," Renee said, looking at her as she calmed her breathing. "Like...when its the last quarter, and the opposing team has a wicked defense line, but you're one touchdown away from winning the championship and need to trust you gut..." She saw she wasn't getting through with her football lines so she shut up. "I just mean...its a "we do this or we die" feeling, you know?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next