Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

3 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

DC: Titans 2018 (Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: DC: Titans 2018 (Open)

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:20 pm

Tia only frowned and looked at him. "You said you were the best," She stated. There was nothing he could do!? There had to be something he could do! This was supose to be his job!
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:36 pm

"I am the best...to a point, but you don't understand. Nothing about you is exactly human anymore. You're made up of different elements. A huge, unknown compound to be more blunt. Its similar to that of Elongated Man. He can stretch and morph his body into different shapes and even his appearance, You, you can become different things. Different elements. Glass, steel, rubber, metal- you name it. And if I were to try and stabilize your molecules, it could become fatal," Wally explained, hating to be the bearer of bad news when he promised he'd help her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:45 pm

Tia took a deep breath not to become angry and she rolled her eyes. "Great..." She breathed out sarcastically before she gripped her thighs. "Ugh..."She groaned and ran her hands over her pale and bald face." What am I gonna do?"

Tia slumped over and put her palms together, thinking.
" How did this happen? You said I wasn't human anymore?"She looked at him, just trying to understand. How in the world could the Orb of Ra have done this to her? Why her?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:12 pm

"I'm not exactly sure. It sounds a lot like the Orb of Ra was either a powerful object of radiation or it had dark matter stored within. I'll do more digging. I promise you, I haven't given up yet," Wally said, going over and laying his hands on her shoulders. "For now, you'll just have to lay low until I get more answers. Everything will be fine, Tia."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:27 pm

Tia wanted to mutter something like that's easy for you to say... but she knew he was just trying to help her by doing his best. Besides. She had no other choice. "Than you, Wally." She said, appreciating all thw work he did, for free non the less.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:47 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes before getting back on the staircase. She had to check on the girl, and she didn't want to look more like a freak than she already did. Not to normal people at least.
She walked up the stairs, and once there, she spoke out loud. She didn't really know the girl's name, but well, it's not like she wanted to go around kicking down doors.
"Girl? You there? Don't worry, i took care of that as.shole, you can come out now!" she said, hoping she'd believe her and come out.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:44 pm

The door to Renee's room suddenly opened and she stood there, shaking and tears going down her cheeks. However, her eyes were glowing white and she had a sharp letter opener floating next to her. "D-Don't come any closer," she said, arm outstretched. She didn't know what the hell was going on or who to trust. Who was this weird girl clad in green?

((I was thinking she knows about her special abilities, but doesn't know the full extent of them. That would be how she's so good at cheerleading and being popular. Able to read minds/emotions, stop herself from falling from doing flips and stuff.))

"No problem. Now, um... Do you know where you'll stay for the next couple of days while I run the tests?" Wally asked, not sure if she had a place to go to. She said she had no family or friends to go to.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:49 pm

(Oh yeah! Kinda like Rachel! I really like that! I think it's cool!)

"I can take into a hotel somewhere," Tia said, since she wasn't from Central City and she didn't exactly have her old appartment left either for that matter after being presumed dead. "I'll just need to put some make-up on," She said, standing. No way was any hotel going to let in a white, bald freak to their hallways.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:26 pm

((ohh i like that idea!! ))

Quinn took a step back, just caught off guard. Now that wasn't normal. But, well, neither was she, so she wasn't really scared. Just surprised.
"Woah, hey, listen." she said, slowly raising her hands to show that she wasn't going to attack "I'm on your side. But this guy won't stay down for long, and i can't promise he's alone. I can keep you safe, okay?" she said, trying to talk calmly but fast.
They didn't have time. She would've killed the guy, but honestly? she didn't want to scare the girl by showing up covered in blood. So now they had to make a run for it, before things got worse.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:55 pm

"W-What is he... He killed my parents!" Renee cried, the letter opener becoming shaky. She looked at Quinn and somehow, knew she could trust her. The opener then fell to the ground and her eyes went back to their normal, blue-grayish hue. "You're not one of them...right?"

((Thank you!!))

"Alright, uh... You got makeup with you or I can get you some more? Hm... Ya know what, I can do something better for you," Wally said as he thought about it. "Do we have some..." He ran to some storage and then came back with a small box. He walked over and handed the box to her. "Inside is an image inducer. It gives the person a different look based on whatever is programmed into it. Just make sure to keep it on at all times."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next