Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 15 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:01 pm

“Unless she also doesn’t mind paying either.” Jina said.

“Well, I guess that’s settled it.” Yeon-Gi shrugged it off, “Where do you wanna get dinner?”

“Done already?” Jina asked as she joined in on the conversation. “Did you really just got beaten by a girl?” She teased Yeon-Gi.

“Hey,” Yeon-Gi widely grinned, “Maybe I let her win.”

“That’s a lie!” Shin-Ae snickered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:44 pm

"Total lie," Cameilla chuckled. She had overheard Kousuke and Jina talking about dinner and asked, "So, uh, since you two are going to dinner, can Yeon-Gi and I come?" She didn't want anyone thinking it was a date, since Carrot Top DID have a girlfriend. So being with his brother and another girl might make it seem less fishy.

Kouske gave her a look before he glared at Yeon-Gi a bit. Then he turned his attention to Jina. "If Jina doesn't mind."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:35 pm

"I don't mind." Jina smiled, "It's nice hanging out with someone like Yeon-Gi. It's also a good catch up day with you guys since it's been a long time since I saw all of you."

"Sweet! Thanks Jina!" Yeon-Gi patted Jina on the head, "You know as kids you were like the best big sister I had."

"Really?" Jina blinked, "I knew we've met when we were kids."

"Sis, don't push the memory." Nara patted on Jina's shoulder and let out a worried sigh, "You had enough flashbacks for one day. At least just focus on what's going now."

Jina blinked at her little sister but gave a confident nod. "Thanks..." Jina said, "Are you going to be joining us too?"

"Nah," Nara said, "Shin-Ae and the rest of us are going somewhere else to eat. I'll meet you back at the house."

~*~*~*~

The 4 arrived at the dinner place Kousuke suggested. "Never been here before." Jina said as she glanced around the fancy restaurant.

"I was kind of hoping for something simple." Yeon-Gi mumbled as he knew how his older brother can get.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:50 pm

"I am so not dressed for this," Cameilla muttered, seeing she was in jeans and a pink hoodie with a beanie on. Hopefully no one would recognize her here.

"This best has the best cuisine. Jina, I think they still have those cakes you like," Kousuke commented as he followed the hostess to a table.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:06 am

"Cake?" Jina blinked as she was confused.

The group sat at the table and Jina looked over at the menu and there were a lot of french words. "Did I used to come here a lot?" Jina asked as she looked over at Kousuke.

"Uhhh..." Yeon-Gi mumbled as he was trying to decipher the french words off the menu, "Have we been here before? Or was I uninvited when I went to this place?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:24 am

"This place is fairly new to me, too," Cameilla said, confused at Kousuke.

"Well, I recall they had a cake similar to what Jina liked. That's why I chose this place," Kousuke explained further. He looked at Jina. "Are you able to read it? It can be confusing."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:37 am

"...Honestly...I don't know French." Jina sighed, "Only been to Paris once and never really learned how to speak French. Probably should have."

"I agree!" Yeon-Gi nodded, "Unless Cameilla if you want anything on her just let me know. ...I'll give my best French impression." He widely grinned.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:49 am

Cameilla giggled. "Yeon-Gi, I just got done from living in Paris for the past couple of years. I think I should be the one giving you lessons," she teased as she held the menu up to him.

"I'll help you," Kousuke told Jina. "I can also be help in French."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:06 am

"You speak French?" Jina blinked as she didn't expect that from Kousuke.

"Oh...right...but hey I can work up my French skills and you can point out what I'm saying." Yeon-Gi grinned.

The waiter finally came in cleared his throat, "I'll be your server today. Have you decided what you're going to order today?"

"Do you recommend anything?" Jina asked as she looked over the waiter.

"Most of our entrees can be pretty complicated, but our most popular is our desserts. Should I start you guys with an appetizer or just go straight for the entrees? Or desserts can work too." The waiter said as he got his notepad and pen out.

"Um..." Yeon-Gi said as he looked over at the group.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Kousuke sighed a little before telling the waiter what entree's they would like in French before ordering them all some water. The waiter nodded and left them alone and Cameilla looked at Jina and Yeon-Gi to translate. "He ordered us some bread sticks and escargot for the entree."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next