Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 19 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:14 am

"Are you sure?" Jina folded her arms, "I mean I don't mind going somewhere on my own since you have a lot of work to do."

~*~*~*~

"I'm sure they won't noticed." Yeon-Gi grinned.

"See... he's agreeing to it." Nara said, "Come on!" She grabbed Cameilla and both of them walked into class together.

Other students were staring at her as they haven't seen her around school. "See not so bad right!" Nara smiled at Cameilla.

Yeon-Gi was following from behind and followed along sitting next to them. "Except most people are wondering who she is since she doesn't go here." Yeon-Gi said.

"Hey! She does go here." Nara said, "She's just taking online classes."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:31 pm

"Its no trouble, and I can finish my work at home. I won't force you, Jina," Kousuke said, not wanting to be like her parents and force her into things she didn't want to do.
----
"W-Well, she's not wrong," Cameilla said. The school was connected by online classes for people who did homeschooling. She rubbed her hair, avoiding the gazes of some of the guys totally checking her out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:30 pm

"For once Kousuke agrees to take a relaxing day?" Jina raised a brow at him, "Is it cause of what I mentioned last night?"

~*~*~*~

"Well, she can sit next to Yeon-Gi since there's an available seat next to him." The teacher walked in and listened in on the conversation making the other boys groaned.

"Oh just let her sit with her boyfriend geez!" Nara said as the guys just stared at her and Cameilla.

"N-No, we're not dating!" Yeon-Gi said as he quickly had to confirm the fact, "Nara is just being Nara." He let out a sigh and face palmed.

"Sorry..." Nara chuckled as she went to her usual seat, "At least you can still put up with me." She winked at the 2.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:39 pm

"No, its not because of that," Kousuke replied, when in reality, it did leave an impact on him.
---
Cameilla blushed and pushed her hair behind her ear. She sat down next to Yeon-Gi and pulled out her laptop to do her work with.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:05 am

"Hm... I mean it's weird seeing you take a break for once, but why not." Jina shrugged, "So where do you wanna go to relax?" She suddenly felt her phone ring as she glanced down at her phone and noticed Kris calling her, but she gave an unsure look if she wanted to answer or not, since he's going to be asking about her location to let her parents know.

Jina let out a sigh and silenced her phone ignoring the call and casually placed it back in her purse.

~*~*~*~

"Alright, let's get started with the lesson." The teacher said as she began the lecture.

Nara was getting bored that she let out a yawn that and wanted to fall asleep but managed to stay awake. As for Yeon-Gi he was more focused on taking notes in class and paid attention to what the teacher was mentioning. He took a side glance over to check on Cameilla to see how she's doing and she was too focused on her own classes instead.

He was curious since he wanted to see what she was working on, but he didn't want to distract her and went back to taking his notes.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:08 pm

"My form of relaxation is a serene evening with some classical music. I don't know if you remember much about e right now, but I play the piano," Kousuke said as he drove to his apartment building. He decided to not ask about why Kris was calling her or why she didn't answer. Now wasn't the time to make things worse.
---
Cameilla was just working on some of her more advanced classes. She was close to finishing school in the winter rather than the spring, but she didn't want to tell everyone. The reason she was taking such a rush to graduation was because the earlier she was out of high school, the faster she could marry Sang-Chul. It was her dad's idea, naturally.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:24 pm

"Hmm I don't recall, but I do love listening to some classical music." Jina said as she noticed they arrived at his apartment building. She followed him inside and looked around his place as there's nothing much that caught her eye except the piano. "Let me guess after you play the piano or something the you go back to work because family business always comes to that."

~*~*~*~

Class came to an end after a long lecture and Yeon-Gi was packing up his things. "That was such a long and boring lecture!" Nara whined as she already had her things packed up, "How was your online classes Cameilla?"

"She was more focused on that instead of listening to the lecture." Yeon-Gi mentioned.

"Were you watching her the whole time and not paying attention in class?!" Nara sarcastically gasped as she began teasing him.

"W-What? No! It was just one glance then I focused on my work." He blushed in embarrassment.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:53 am

"Yes, typically. Lets try not to discuss about our jobs or families for a bit. We both are due for a break," Kousuke admitted. He never really talked about his family out loud, but they were exhausting. He walked over to his kitchen and opened the fridge. "Can I get you something to drink?"
---
"O-Oh, uh, sorry," Cameilla blushed and she rubbed her neck. "Yeah, um, the classes I'm taking are a little more advanced. My dad wants me in the best of the best of colleges, and with entrance exams coming up, I need to ace everything."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:08 pm

“What do you have?” Jina asked while she’s still walking around checking out Kousuke’s place.

~*~*~*~

“Pretty much my parents be like that too.” Nara let out a sigh.

Yeon-Gi stood there silently as he doesn’t like talking about his family much. Usually they see him as a disappointment and it’s the reason why he stays with his grandma instead.

Nara looked over and spotted Yeon-Gi glooming down a bit, she then look over at Cameilla exchanging looks with her hoping she can cheer him up.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:00 pm

"I have tea, water, and..." Kousuke checked his fridge and made a face, seeing he didn't have much, "and coffee. Which would you prefer?"

Cameilla saw the look Nara gave her and she smiled a little. "Yeon-Gi, how about we go to a cafe for desserts? Anywhere new pop up while I've been gone?" she asked as she nudged him to try and make him smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next