Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:56 pm

"Jina! We're back!" Nara said, "Brought your boyfriend along too." She happily teased making Jina choke on her drink once again.

"Nara..." Jina muttered as she glared at her sister, she low key wanted to murder her but, at the same time she still maintain her best behavior. She looked up at Kousuke and she recognize the expression that he figure out about her.

"Oh! And this is Cameilla, man apparently everyone from the past is here." Nara said as she folded her arms, "Honestly the only people I remember was Kousuke and Yeon-Gi."

Eventually in a bit, Yeon-Gi finally came by as he had his arms linked with a girl. Nara looked over and recognize Yeon-Gi right away as he was making his way to the bar. "Oh! There's your brother!" Nara said as she happily waved.

Yeon-Gi heard someone mentioned about him that he stopped and looked over and spotted a familiar face waving at him, Kousuke, and 2 familiar girls. He looked over and recognize Cameilla's face that his eyes grew in shocked. "Cameilla?!" Yeon-Gi said.

"Huh?" Alyssa looked at Yeon-Gi confused.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:33 pm

Cameilla gulped a little when she saw Yeong-Gi. Great. Both Hirahara brothers knew she was there now. "H-Hey, Kousuke, Yeong-Gi...good to see you both again."

"Likewise, Cameilla," Kousuke nodded and he gave a little look to Yeong-Gi that said 'Dont make yourself look like a fool'. "And Alyssa. You look beautiful tonight. Thank you for coming."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:16 pm

"Aww thank you Kousuke!" Alyssa nodded, "I take it you guys know each other."

"Y-Yeah childhood friends." Yeon-Gi blinked as he stared at Cameilla. She hasn't changed much the last time he saw her, but he can tell that she grew a lot. He glanced over and spotted Jina and Nara and recognize both the Hwang sisters right away.

"Nara, you grew up a lot too!" Yeon-Gi widely grinned at Nara.

"Man, you're really tall now." Nara muttered as she noticed Yeon-Gi's growth spurt.

Yeon-Gi nodded as he glanced over at Jina and noticed she wasn't saying anything. "Nice to see you too Jina." He said making Jina perked up and nodded with a smile.

Alyssa looked over and spotted some friends that she recognize, "Oh I'll be back I'm gonna go meet up with some old friends." Alyssa smiled at Yeon-Gi as she happily walked away leaving the group behind once again.

Suddenly, piano music starts to play which caught everyone's attention. "Ooo..." Nara said as she was amazed with the song, "That sounds really pretty."

"Looks like people have started dancing to it." Yeon-Gi said as he spotted some people joining in. He glanced over at Cameilla and it became a habit as he stuck his hand out to her, "Wanna dance?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:44 pm

Cameilla immediately looked at his hand and pointed at herself. "M-Me? Oh, um, of course you mean me. Sure," she said, setting her drink down and took his hand. He was much better than Sang-chul, but she was worried he would ask her about her life struggles.

Kousuke gave him a look. He remembered the strict orders father gave him to stay by Alyssa's side. He didn't intervene and just decided to diffuse the situation by holding a hand out to Jina and asking, "Care to dance?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:30 pm

"S-Sure..." Jina shyly said as she placed her hand into Kousuke's making Nara snickered at the both of them. As a kid she always liked them together and how much they have grown. Jina blinked as she didn't understand what's up with her sister today but, instead end up dancing with Kousuke instead.

"I haven't seen you for awhile." Yeon-Gi mentioned as he was dancing with Cameilla. "How's your family's company?"

Meanwhile, Sang-Chul was having a conversation with Yui as she mentioned about Shin-Ae needing a job and Sang-Chul has helped her out. Yui mentioned about the deal that was going on between them and Sang-Chul didn't find Shin-Ae that bad compared to Cameilla and Jina who were prettier, but it was someone to mess around with at least.

Shin-Ae was awkwardly off to the side as she watched both the Hirahara's brothers dance with 2 unfamiliar girls that she has never met before. "Shin-Ae?" Alyssa blinked as she spotted Shin-Ae at the party.

"Oh, Alyssa. I thought you wouldn't remember me." Shin-Ae awkwardly chuckled.

"Are you kidding? I can't forget that face." Alyssa happily smiled at Shin-Ae.

"Y-Yeah..." Shin-Ae nodded, "Shouldn't you be dancing with Yeon-Gi?" She mentioned as she spotted Yeon-Gi dancing with a different girl.

"I mean it's fine, turns out he's dancing with a childhood friend of his." Alyssa mentioned.

"What about Q-tip?" Shin-Ae asked.

"Jina Hwang, also a childhood friend. Her family are in charge of building car models back in China." Alyssa mentioned, "I didn't expect you to come here at the party."

"I was invited." Shin-Ae said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:52 pm

Kousuke led Jina out onto the dance floor and gently laid a hand on her waist before dancing to the song. "How have you been, Jina?" He asked, not trying to ask such big questions with her amnesia.

"Oh, it's...great," Cameilla lied a little with a smile. "We're currently about to do a joint partnership with Mr. Kim's company. For...mutual benefits." She didn't want to tell him there actually was no company, not anymore.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:48 pm

"I see..." Yeon-Gi nodded, "Wait, you're working with Sang-Chul?" Yeon-Gi just realized as he looked at Cameilla concerned. He didn't really like the guy since he's a jerk and just has a way on messing around with girls. He started to look around the room to see if he was near by but, he wasn't...which was a good thing.

"Been doing great. It just feels weird being back again after being back in China for so long." Jina smiled. "Plus sorry if I don't remember you or your mother well. It just been so long since we've last saw each other."

"I see...well anyways, I probably should get back to Yeon-Gi." Alyssa said as she stood up.

"I thought you would be dancing with him?" Shin-Ae mentioned as she raised a brow at Alyssa. "Aren't you guys a thing?"

"Well yeah," Alyssa smiled, "But I just give him some time to have his reunion with an old friend." Alyssa said as she start to walk over to Yeon-Gi and Cameilla.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:28 pm

"Yes, I am. He seems um...charismatic," Cameilla said with a forced smile. "But yes, I am going to work alongside him now." She noticed Alyssa walking over and stopped their dance. "I must also go find him. Thank you for the dance, Yeong-Gi."

"It's quite alright. It has been a good number of years since we've seen each other," Kousuke told her. "I'm just glad you're doing well."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:06 pm

"Oh, no problem!" Yeon-Gi said as he spotted Alyssa smiling at him.

"She seems like a busy girl." Alyssa said as she watched Cameilla walked away.

Yeon-Gi gave a small smile and nodded, "Yeah..."

The song ended and Jina stopped dancing with Kousuke. "Thanks for the dance." Jina smiled.

"Jina there you are!" Zhen said as he walked over with Miri.

"Oh! Is that Kousuke?!" Miri gasped as she noticed how much Kousuke grew.

"It is..." Zhen said as he took a good look at Kousuke, "I haven't seen you for so long. It's funny because I haven't ran into your parents yet."

"Father..." Jina awkwardly chuckled.

"Jina, why don't you go socialize with some people like your brother. I'm not sure where Nara is but, I would like to have a talk with Kousuke here just to catch up." Zhen suggested.

Jina silently nodded as she waved bye to Kousuke and started to talk with more people, well tried to but, just end up staying off to the side being awkward cause she doesn't know where Kris would be with the amount of people here.

~*~*~*~

Shin-Ae was walking around as she noticed some people were busy doing their own thing. Yeon-Gi was talking with Alyssa while as for Kousuke was talking with some people she doesn't know. "Hm..." Shin-Ae said as she end up bumping into Sang-Chul. "S-Sorry..." Shin-Ae said as she felt awkward.

"Oh there you are." Sang-Chul said as he noticed Shin-Ae. "I was looking all over for you."

"...I forgot who were you again?" Shin-Ae muttered as he looked familiar but vaguely remembered him.

"I was sent to watch over you by Ms. Hirahara." Sang-Chul mentioned.

"Oh, you don't have to do that." Shin-Ae blinked.

"Don't worry, I insist." Sang-Chul said as he placed his hand on Shin-Ae's waist making her feel awkward.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:45 pm

Kousuke nodded to Jina, having actually enjoyed himself with her before he turned to Zhen. "Mr. Hwang. Good to see you again. I'm glad to hear your company is flourishing still," he said.

"Ugh, where did he go?" Cameilla muttered as she was being forced to go look for Sang-chul. If her father saw she wasn't with him, then that'd look pretty bad.

She then thought she heard Sang-chul and turned a corner to see him getting cozy with a girl she didn't know. She also saw his hand a little too low on Shin-Ae's waist and narrowed her eyes. "Sang-chul?" She called.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next