Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 13 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:18 pm

“You go sis!” Nara happily cheered as soon as the song ended. Jina ended up scoring a high score.

“What she S that?!” Shin-Ae was shocked to see her skills, “I feel like she can go higher than that.”

“She probably can. My sister love these games.” Nara chuckled.

“Good game.” Jina said, “For some reason I felt like this game is easy. You did good too Kousuke.” She smiled at Kousuke.

“Why don’t you give it a try?” Yeon-Gi looked over at Nara.

“Nah, this game is not really my style.” Nara smirked as she didn’t feel like playing.

“I feel like you have her dance skills as well.” Shin-Ae mumbled.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:15 am

"How about going against Yeon-Gi? I bet he has two left feet, it'll be easy to beat him," Cameilla teased her red headed crush.

Kousuke sat down and he wiped his forehead with a napkin. It had been a while since he was active like that. However, it was worth it seeing how happy it made Jina.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:40 pm

"H-Hey, I am pretty decent at this game like you." Yeon-Gi folded his arms at Cameilla.

"Nara, what are you doing here?" Jina asked as she noticed her little sister here.

"I already finished classes and my friends wanted to hit the arcade. Then I see you and Kousuke playing together, along with Cameilla and Yeon-Gi here." Nara smiled, "It's nice seeing you play DDR again, you used to play a lot of it back in China."

Jina blinked as she was confused, but whatever what her family has mentioned, she believes them. ...Even though she can't really remember a thing. "I see..." Jina blinked as she was confused.

"Jina, you should play with me next round." Shin-Ae happily grinned, "We're going to do a harder level this time to see what you got."

"You don't want to mess with her skills Shin-Ae." Nara chuckled, she looked over and noticed Kousuke sweating. "Looks like Kousuke is not used to be active I guess." She folded her arms at him.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Kousuke only slightly rolled his eyes before getting up. "I get my exercise elsewhere, rather than an arcade."

"Well, isn't he fun?" Cameilla muttered before seeing the air hockey game was open. "Oh! Heck yes! I'm gonna play this."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:18 pm

“Ooh! Air hockey! Now that’s a childhood throwback.” Yeon-Gi grinned, “I remember I would always beat you as a kid.”

“Wow... that was a thing.” Dieter blinked.

“He’s just trying to be a show off.” Shin-Ae rolled her eyes at Yeon-Gi, “Stop trying to flirt with Cameilla!”

“Sounds about right!” Nara nodded in agreement, “So glad Shin-Ae gets me!”

“H-Hey!” Yeon-Gi began blushing.

“Do you want to take a break Kousuke?” Jina asked as she noticed Kousuke not wanting to play anymore. “You look pretty tired.” She gave a concerned look.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:57 pm

"Mmm... No. I always beat you, red," Cameilla reminded him. She heard the flirting comment and was trying to keep her cool. There was no way Yeon-Gi was flirting, right? He had a girlfriend, but...it would be nice if he didn't have one.

"I'm fine. I mainly came here to check on you, Jina," Kousuke admitted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:35 pm

“Huh? How come?” Jina blinked as she blushed, “Your brother is here along with Shin-Ae and Cameilla.”

“Alright, let’s see about that.” Yeon-Gi said as he started up a game, “You first.”

“Ah I love it when people get their competitive side out.” Shin-Ae sighed happily.

“But isn’t it important to also have fun?” Dieter mentioned.

“It doesn’t hurt to be competitive though.” Nara shrugged.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:45 pm

((Fun fact: I'm a BEAST at air hockey. I can take anyone down XD))

"I don't trust my brother with much. He's caused enough ruckus, especially from the other night," Kousuke said, talking about how he had punched the blonde cretin and ended up in jail.

Cameilla grinned before hitting the puck to him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:58 pm

(Lol, I used to play a lot, but then I got into DDR instead. I’m a filthy casual though Razz)

“He did it cause he was upset about what happened. He could have taken it a better way, but he was just expressing his emotions. I could have done the same as well when I took that drink.” Jina frowned as she felt kind of bad.

Yeon-Gi casually hit the puck back. “Who do you think is going to win?” Nara looks over at Dieter and Shin-Ae.

“I think Cameilla, she looks determined.” Shin-Ar said.

“Personally I think Yeon-Gi.” Dieter said, “He does play from time to time.”

“That sounds like a tie. Where’s my sister and Kousuke?” Nara noticed the 2 missing.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:44 pm

((I've never really played it tbh))

"That wasn't your fault. You were helping Cameilla and Shin-ae from what I heard. I don't believe Sang-chul at all at his own accusations," Kousuke told her. "I'm on your side, Jina, and I promise you things will get cleared up."

"Are you guys betting!?" Cameilla sighed before the puck got into her slot. "Hey!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next