Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:48 pm

"Shin-Ae might be in trouble or some girl at this party." Yeon-Gi muttered as he thought about Cameilla since she's with Sang-Chul most of the night.

"Meg here found a small container which might contain drugs in it. Which means someone is going to embarrassed themselves at this party." Kris explained.

"She tried telling you, but you completely ignored her." Jina frowned as she looked over at Meg.

~*~*~*~

"It's fine! I get that business stuff stress people out. Like me, took me awhile to find a job." Shin-Ae awkwardly laughed.

"I knew you wouldn't go out with that scumbag." Nara said as she walked out of a stool and washed her hands. "Seriously you can do better than that Cameilla. That guy is something else."

"Um... hi?" Shin-Ae blinked as she didn't expect Nara's attitude.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Nara Hwang!" Nara happily grinned, "My older sister Jina knows Cameilla and we encountered Sang-Chul. Hate the guy cause he tries to check out my sister." She muttered.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:39 pm

"That's a serious accusation, but..." Kousuke thought about Sang-chul's personality and could actually see him doing something like this. He sighed and nodded. "I'll go find Miss Yoo and Sang-chul."

"By yourself? We can help you, Kousuke! We'll split up and look around!" Megan said, looking at everyone for their support.
---
Cameilla sighed and brushed her hair off her shoulder. "I know, Nara, but I have no choice. My father is trying to start up a business with the help of Sang-chul's father, and if I don't play nice, he can run to his father and we can kiss our opportunity goodbye."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:37 pm

"Right!" Kris nodded with agreement, "Yeon-Gi you should come with me. Megan, you can go with Jina and Kousuke."

"Wait what?" Jina blinked as she assumed she was going with her older brother, but instead end up with Kousuke instead. She looked over at Megan and noticed the smile on her face on how she was able to spend time with Kousuke.

"Alright." Yeon-Gi said as he followed Kris along and left the 3 behind.

~*~*~*~

Nara gave an annoyed sigh and nodded, "Just be careful, even though you are older than me and you know my sister and Kris. I don't want anything to happen then hear it from Kris. Jina still might need some time. She probably doesn't remember you, but deep down she does."

"Did something happened?" Shin-Ae asked as she raised a brow at Nara as she noticed her expression began to change.

Nara gave a sad nod, "Back when we used to live in China, Jina got into a car accident there. The accident made her lose her memory which is why since we're back now and people know her, Jina doesn't remember much from them."

"I see..." Shin-Ae frowned as she felt bad for Jina.

"Kris and I are doing the best we can for her to remember, but even if she's friends with you Cameilla and the Hirahara brothers, I thought it would jog her memory back." Nara sighed.

"You can't really force a memory to happen. It does take time." Shin-Ae said.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:09 pm

Kousuke sighed, not very pleased with having been paired with Megan, but perhaps Jina would be able to ease the pain. "Lets get looking. Follow me," he said, going to search the whole house for Miss Yoo and Cameilla.
---
"That's why she was acting strange. I had no idea," Cameilla said, rubbing her arms before Miss Hirahara knocked on the door.

"You girls okay in there? You're taking an awful long time," Yui called, just wanting to rush them.

"I can go lead Sang-chul off. You two stay in here," Cameilla said, grabbing her bag and walked out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:29 pm

"O-Oh ok..." Shin-Ae blinked as she exchanged glances with Nara. Nara just gave a smile hoping things will be fine.

Kris was walking with Yeon-Gi trying to figure out where would Cameilla be til he heard Yui's voice from a far. "You girls took forever in the bathroom. Does it take you that long?" Yui asked as she smiled at Cameilla.

"Miss Hirahara." Kris called out as he walked up to them along with Yeon-Gi, "I was just looking for you."

"Kris Hwang, I thought we had a good conversation awhile ago on meeting up again. Plus I did talk to your parents." Yui blinked as she was surprised to see her and Yeon-Gi.

Yeon-Gi silently nodded as he glanced over at Cameilla glad that she was ok. Nara walked out with Shin-Ae as soon as she heard her brother's voice, "Oh hey guys!" Nara smiled as she had Shin-Ae in her arms. "Didn't expect this to be an outside bathroom party."

"N-Nara?" Kris stuttered as he didn't expect to see her.

"Sup bro!" Nara grinned, "Anyways you guys can continue on with your conversation we'll be going now." She happily walked away with Shin-Ae leaving the group.

"W-Wait Shin-Ae!" Yui start to called out but, stopped by Kris.

"Miss Hirahara I think my dad would like to meet up with you to discuss about something." Kris said as he blocked Yui.

"O-Oh..." Yui stuttered as she didn't know what to say since so much was going on. She looked over at Yeon-Gi and Yeon-Gi was just silently staring at her and casually grabbed Cameilla's hand and walked away to catch up with Nara and Shin-Ae.

~*~*~*~

Jina was walking with Megan and Kousuke silently til she bumped into Sang-Chul. "Huh?" Jina said as she glanced up and noticed Sang-Chul.

"Ah, you're Jina right?" Sang-Chul asked as he looked at Jina and remembered her sister called him out before.

"Yeah?" Jina said as she noticed him holding 2 drinks in his hands figuring out right away what was going on.

"Anyways since you're here would you like a drink." Sang-Chul said as he handed Jina the drink, "I was supposed to give it to someone else, but can't seem to find them."

"...I'm good..." Jina rejected right away as she knew what was in one of the drinks.

"Oh come on it can't be that bad." Sang-Chul said, "This is a party after all.

"Shouldn't you be looking for Cameilla?" Jina raised an eyebrow at Sang-Chul.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:00 pm

"Y-Yeon-Gi..." Cameilla looked up at him in surprise after he grabbed her hand. She then noticed his expression and frowned. Never had she seen him so angry. She moved a little closer to him and whispered, "Thank you."
----
Kousuke noticed Jina falling behind and he saw her talking with Sang-chul. He immediately narrowed his eyes and quickly made his way over to them. "Yes, Sang-chul, you should go find Cameilla, as she is your date. Your father wouldn't be happy you left her alone somewhere. Jina, I think your own father is looking for you." He lightly held his arm around Jina. "Please excuse us." He then led her away from Sang-chul and whatever he had in that drink.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Yeon-Gi looked over at Cameilla and gave a small smile as he noticed how she was frowning. "Oh come on..." Yeon-Gi said as he stopped for a moment, "I know it has been awhile but, things will be ok. Anyways I thought Sang-Chul would be with her. I guess not." He gave a sigh.

~*~*~*~
"B-But," Sang-Chul said as he gave a sigh and an annoyed look. These Hiraharas... He thought to himself. He glanced over and noticed Megan staring at him for a moment but, quickly walked passed him to catch up to them.

"Kousuke..." Jina blinked but she was glad he came along.

"Jina!" Miri called out as she spotted her daughter with Kousuke. "Finally, I found you. Your father has been looking for you or Kris to be talking with Mr. Kim and his son."

"I think Kris should be doing that job." Jina said as she didn't want to be dealing with Sang-Chul after that encounter.

"Nonsense!" Miri said as she grabbed her hand. "Kousuke thank you for keeping my daughter company, but she has some business to discuss." She dragged her daughter away. Jina frowned as she didn't want to go, and looked back at Kousuke as she get dragged away.

"We need to let her avoid those drinks. Who knows if Sang-Chul would be giving it to her or Cameilla since we're protecting Shin-Ae." Megan mentioned as she looked over at Kousuke.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:03 pm

"Is there something going on I don't know about?" Cameilla asked him, sensing something unnerving him and the others.
---
"I'll go watch over Jina. The rest of you, go find Miss Yoo and Cameilla," Kousuke ordered, instantly taking charge and following Jina and her mother.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:38 pm

"Megan found evidence where Sang-Chul is using drug and possibly might be using it on either you or Shin-Ae. No one is really safe. That's why I was with Kris trying to looking for you or Shin-Ae cause I don't know who would he use it on." Yeon-Gi explained.

~*~*~*~

Jina arrived with her mother as she noticed her father, Daehyun, and Mr. Kim all laughing and talking. She exchanged glances with Kousuke as she was by his side and spotted Sang-Chul holding the 2 same drinks standing next to his father. "Father, have you seen Cameilla?" Sang-Chul asked.

"Ah! Jina!" Zhen said as he spotted his daughter, "And you brought Kousuke along as well."

"He wanted to tag along with Jina like back in the days when they were kids." Miri chuckled.

"Kids?" Jina blinked.

"Ah Jina this is Sang-Chul, he's here tonight with Cameilla Sohn-Arquette." Zhen mentioned, "You used to know her when you were kids."

"...I see..." Jina blinked as she was confused and didn't want to deal with Sang-Chul.

"You looked beautiful tonight as always Jina." Sang-Chul grinned, "Would you like a drink I was supposed to give this one to Cameilla but, she hasn't arrived yet."

"Honestly, I'm good." Jina rejected right away.

"Nonsense!" Miri said, "She'll take it." Miri said as she handed the drink over to Jina making Jina hold on to instead of drinking.

"Why don't you give it a try." Sang-Chul suggested.

"In a bit." Jina said as she looked down.

"Anyways what are you doing here Kousuke?" Zhen asked as he noticed him in the conversation.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:06 pm

"Oh my God, you're not serious?" Cameilla began to panic. "We have to find them both. I have to tell my dad what he's planning."
---
"I just wanted to catch up with Jina and her siblings. It has been a good couple of years since we've, um...hung out. It'd be a nice change of pace from the usual faces I see here," Kousuke attempted to joke, while also giving a side glare to Sang-chul.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next