Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 10 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:29 pm

"I'm just saying." Yui said as she gave them a suspicious look.

Kris set Jina down on a seat and quickly handed her a bottle of water, "Are you ok?"

"I should be." Jina said as she took a sip of her water.

"What did you remember?" Kris asked making Jina confused.

"Kousuke... we were kids. Yui was introducing me to him and Yeon-Gi, after that my memory just went blank and fuzzy." Jina mentioned.

~*~*~*~

"H-Hey!" Yeon-Gi lightly blushed, "I'm not a puppy!"

"You sure about that?" Soushi snickered making Dieter laugh a bit.

"He's like that, nothing has changed about him." Dieter shyly mentioned.

"Huh? I didn't expect to see you guys here." Shin-Ae said as she noticed Yeon-Gi and the others.

"S-Shin-Ae?!" Dieter began to blush really red.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed May 15, 2019 1:41 am

"It is a start. Something triggered it," Kousuke commented, his hand to his chin as he thought about it.
---
"Shin-Ae!" Cameilla smiled when she saw her new friend from the party. "Wait, you know all of these guys?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed May 15, 2019 3:45 am

“I’m not sure. It’s like sure I remember meeting you and Yeon-Gi, but your mother. She was something.” Jina mumbled as she furrowed her brows.

“Sis, don’t think too much into it. You remember something which is a good thing. You just need to rest up.” Kris gave a small smile towards Jina.

“What about Ms. Hirahara?” Jina asked, “No one isn’t supposed to know about my accident. It was supposed to be kept by family and close friends.”

“Oh hey!” Shin-Ae grinned as she didn’t expect to see Camiella and Yeon-Gi together. “Uhhh yeah! We go to the same school together.”

“What? Shin-Ae knows this girl as well?” Soushi raised a brow at Shin-Ae.

“Shin-Ae met Cameilla at a party.” Yeon-Gi mentioned. “Are you guys trying to scare her off?” He jokingly glared at them.

“N-No! It just nice to meet you Cameilla!” Dieter happily smiled at Cameilla, “He never mentioned about his childhood friends so it’s nice to meet you.”
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue May 21, 2019 9:07 pm

"Jina, I will look into it. Its best if you just kept your mind calm in case of another blackout," Kousuke told Jina, feeling like his mother had something to do with all this. It was all coming back to her.

"Well, thanks so much, Yeon-Gi," Cameilla rolled her eyes at him before frowning. Wow. He really didn't talk about her?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sun May 26, 2019 8:14 pm

"Alright..." Jina frowned as she shyly nodded her head.

Later Yui and Zhen made it back to the office and noticed Jina was ok. "Jina are you good?" Zhen asked as he worriedly stared at his daughter.

"She'll be ok dad." Kris nodded, "We should continue what we were discussing about."

Zhen nodded and glanced over at Kousuke, "Thank you for taking care of her. It's just like old times...right?" He grinned at him.

"Dad...come on." Jina sighed as she tries not to hide the fact that she's embarrassed. She got up from her seat and the three of them walked out as they got some other business to do throughout the day.

Yui snickered as she walked up to Kousuke and placed her hand on his shoulder, "Just like old times...right? Jina sure has gotten pretty hasn't she?"

~*~*~*~

"I-I'm just saying." Yeon-Gi chuckled, "Me and her go way back since when we were kids. It was nice seeing her at the black and white party last night." He smiled.

"She did help me out a lot, speaking of that!" Shin-Ae just remembered, "How's Jina? I already see news about her on how she got drunk at the party."

"Ah...I heard about that." Soushi nodded, "I saw it on TV this morning, Jina Hwang partied too hard which got the guests concerned."

"...That's not what happened though." Yeon-Gi muttered, but if he knew if he told the full story the press would be more involved than what it is.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri May 31, 2019 10:07 pm

Kousuke slightly glared at his mother and ignored her comment by saying, "I'm going to my office. I still have my job to do." He then went and did just that, all while thinking of ways to keep his manipulative mother away from Jina.
----
"I haven't heard anything, but I'm sure she's fine," Cameilla said, thinking back to her friend who was ruphied and not drunk.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:16 pm

"Hmph..." Yui let out a sigh as she walked out of the building to do her errands.

~*~*~*~

Out of nowhere though, Jina arrived with Kris as they decided to do a coffee run together. "You sure you don't want anything?" Kris raised a brow at Jina.

"Just get a matcha latte, I'm having matcha cravings today." Jina said as they both went up to the barista and took their order. (Me almost every day Razz)

"Jina?" Yeon-Gi called out making Jina glanced over.

"O-Oh!" Jina said as she didn't expect Yeon-Gi, Cameilla, and Shin-Ae to be here. "U-Uh..."

"Huh?" Kris looked over and spotted the 3. "I didn't expect to see you guys here." They both walked up to the group.

"Speaking of Jina," Shin-Ae widely grinned.

"Ah! So you're Jina Hwang! Wow... didn't expect you look uh-" Soushi lightly started to blushed as he felt embarrassed about mentioning about her incident.

"O-Oh!" Jina blinked, "T-Thanks!" She kindly smiled. "What are you guys doing here?" She looked at both Yeon-Gi and Cameilla.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:12 pm

"Just needed some air," Cameilla replied as she got up. "Ran into Shin-ae by coincidence. How are you feeling, by the way?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:33 am

"Embarrassed." Jina sighed as she already spotted the news about her, "It didn't really help since so much people now think that I'm a party animal back at the party."

"But you're not though." Yeon-Gi gave an annoyed look, "We all know what happened there and one of you girls could have gotten hurt."

"Plus you did took the risk for it. Shin-Ae was originally the target." Kris nodded in agreement.

"I'm confused..." Dieter said as he didn't understand what was going on.

"It's a long story Dieter." Shin-Ae gave a sigh, "Way too long of a story."
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:42 pm

"And its not worth going over it now. What is, however, is just making sure Jina is alright and we move on," Cameilla said, patting Jina's shoulder. "So, you guys just out for a stroll?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next