Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

2 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open) - Page 11 Empty Re: ❥ I Love Yoo ❥ (Open)

Post by KawaiiMochi Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:27 am

"Yeah pretty much." Dieter said, "We didn't expect to see Yeon-Gi here."

"I mean we should do something like go to the arcade." Yeon-Gi grinned, "I have nothing else to do today, so doing this sounds fun."

"Alright! I'm down!" Soushi nodded in agreement, "I love going to the arcade and going against you guys." He casually put his arm around both Yeon-Gi and Dieter.

"What about you Shin-Ae?" Dieter shyly asked Shin-Ae as his face turned beet red.

"Of course!" Shin-Ae smirked as she loves going to the arcade with her friends.

"I think I'm good. Jina if you want to go with them you can. It can give you some distressing over what just happened a while ago. Along with the current rumors that is going around." Kris suggested as he wants Jina to go out and have fun.

"I mean..." Jina said as she thought about it, "I don't mind. Sure why not! What about you Cameilla?"
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:06 pm

Cameilla thought about it. It was definitely better than being alone. "Sure. Its been a while since I have been to one," she said after thinking about it. "I think I can do 'Dance Dance Revolution'."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:14 am

"Ooo it has been a long time since I last played that game too." Jina said as she doesn't mind joining her.

"That's Shin-Ae's favorite game." Yeon-Gi grinned making Shin-Ae glared at him.

"He's messing with you guys." Shin-Ae mumbled.

"No it's true, I saw her play it most of the time. She's good at the game." Dieter nodded in agreement.

"Dieter why!" Shin-Ae blinked as she didn't expect to get called out. Dieter suddenly blushed really red and felt embarrassed.

"I guess it's official! Let's go!" Soushi said as he left the cafe along with the group.

"What are you going to do?" Jina looks at Kris.

"Work, as usual, take your break. Also, message Kousuke more often." Kris winked at Jina before entering in the car and leaving the group behind.

"T-This guy..." Jina muttered as she sighed and got out her phone, Maybe I should message him later though. She casually put her phone away and walked with the group.

The group arrived at the arcade and right away Shin-Ae went to the DDR machine and dragged Jina and Cameilla along. "Oh! They have new songs!" Shin-Ae's eyes dropped as she was ready to play. "So who's going first?"

"Dieter can go." Jina said as she glanced at Dieter.

"O-Oh I'm not good at the game." Dieter began to blush once again.
"Cammi
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:43 pm

"I'll go," Cameilla offered as she took off her heels and sat her bag down by the machine.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:21 am

"Alright! You pick the songs." Shin-Ae smiled at Cameilla as she has someone to play with.

"Is she always like this?" Jina asked as she looked at Yeon-Gi.

"Most of the time, ...yes." Yeon-Gi chuckled, "I have never seen Cameilla play this game though."

"I'm sure she'll do fine." Jina gave a smile as she believes in Cameilla.

"Speaking of that, how are you and Kousuke doing? After what happened, he kind of has been worried." Yeon-Gi mentioned, "I only know about this because after the party when you left and the press came in. He was concerned and kept calling Kris and Nara."

"I did saw him a while ago with Kris." Jina mentioned, "He actually picked me up to check on me, not to mention called me from Kris' phone too. I was a bit embarrassed."

"Still the same as always Jina." Yeon-Gi chuckled as he began watching the 2 play, "So anyone else going next unless Shin-Ae plays all the way through?" He looks at the group.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:56 pm

((Want Kousuke to show up? ^^))

Cameilla glanced behind her as she played with Shin-Ae and she laughed when she nearly slipped but caught herself. "Wow, I'm rusty!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:46 pm

(Lol him and playing ddr would be interesting)

"It's ok, I used to suck when I play this game." Shin-Ae said as the song was about to finish and it shows their grade. "You didn't do that bad." Shin-Ae smiled as she looked at the screen.

"Not bad." Yeon-Gi chuckled.

"Oh like you can do better." Shin-Ae glared at Yeon-Gi.

"I don't play the game that much I can try." Yeon-Gi happily shrugged.

"Play with Cameilla then, I'm gonna take a break." Shin-Ae said as she switched places with Yeon-Gi.

"Don't worry I don't play competitive like her." Yeon-Gi grinned as he looked at Cameilla.

"Good luck you 2!" Jina smiled at the both of them.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:41 pm

((Right? XD))

"I might go easy on you," Cameilla teased as she took off her hoodie to be in a tank top since it was getting hot.

Meanwhile, Kousuke had actually shown up to the arcade to check on Jina. He had found out she was there by Kris, but also knew Yeon-Gi and Shine-ae were there. So yes, that was a disaster just waiting to happen.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMochi Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:00 am

(I haven't been on webtoons for a while, but has I love yoo updated or it's still on hiatus?)

"Huh?" Shin-Ae noticed Kousuke right away, "What are you doing here?!"

"Hmm?" Jina glanced over and noticed Kousuke, "I thought you would be working back at the office?"

"Huh? Isn't that?" Dieter questioned about Kousuke's appearance.

As Yeon-Gi was playing a song with Cameilla and it ended, he noticed Kousuke standing next to Jina. "I didn't expect you to come here." Yeon-Gi said as he looked over at Kousuke.
KawaiiMochi
KawaiiMochi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:49 pm

((Nope, not yet unfortunately XP still on hiatus))

"I was on my lunch break and wanted to make sure everything was fine," Kousuke said, not going to reveal he came for Jina only. He saw she was alright, so he felt better. "You are all having fun," he said before seeing Cameilla play and rose an eyebrow. "Dance Dance Revolution?"

Cameilla saw Kousuke out of the corner of her eye and her eyes went wide, making her trip and fall right into Yeon-Gi. "Ahh!" she screamed as she fell down.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next