Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 2 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:38 pm

Emi got to the doorframe, crossing her arms and leaned on it with a frown.

"I don't know," Dick said, making an effort not to yell that out. He let out a sigh before he turned to both his best friend and his ex-girlfriend. He could see they looked confused so he knew he had to explain, and he couldn't do that if he yelled at them, because it wasn't them he was upset at. "It was Scarlett," He started. "I called her because she havn't been answering my texts and I was worried." He explained. "Well, looks like she doesn't want me to worry because apperently she doesn't even believe that I do worry!"

Emi frowned and glanced at Wally. Did he know what that was about? She didn't exactly see why Scarlett would be mad at Dick.

Erik was quite shocked by the end of that conversation as he watched her throw her phone into the wall before embracing her. "H-hey, what happened?" Erik asked, pretty much also confused as he comforted her. Who was Dick and why had she become so mad at him? "Who was that?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 2 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:08 pm

Wally gave her a look that said, " your guess is good as mine" before he turned to Dick. " What exactly was she saying before she hung up? You sounded pretty upset, " He said, wanting to help but needing to know the full details.

"It was no one, " Scarlet sniffled out, not wanting to continue to think about dick or what just happened. She was such an idiot. That could have gone way better, so why did she snap? She pulled away and asked him, "Do you have some kind of Tylenol or pain meds? My head is pounding. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:53 pm

"She kept saying that I didn't care and that I never really cared for her!" Dick said, throwing his arms up and walking around to cool off. "That I'm an idiot for not seeing things her way and that she hates herself for loving me," Dick blurted out, trying to remember everything Scarlett through at him.

Emi then stood up a bit more straight, again exchanging s look with Wally. So Scarlett had told Dick she loved him? Why would she hate herself for it? And why would she say that he didn't care? It made no sense to her. Even if Dick hadn't shown a romantic interest in her and was blind to see it he didn't deserve those words because him not caring was simply not true.

"Yeah, yeah. Hold on," Erik said, gently letting her go to search some of his cabinets where he knew he had some stuff like that. He found s few options and came back over, handing them to her. "I got these" he said, knowing she couldn't see. (Pretend he said 3 different sorts of med names. Dunno what stuff u have in the us)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:51 pm

Wally rubbed the back of his neck as he took in everything that Dick said. It really didn't make sense, but he could understand a little bit of what he thought that Scarlet really meant. "No, no she was totally wrong on that part but, dick... Has she ever shown you any interest in that kind of way before? Like, has she ever hinted that she might like you more than a friend? "

Surely, his best friend wasn't that bad at picking up clues when it came to girls, was he? He was the greatest detectives adopted son after all.

(We have Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Midol (But that's mainly for cramps and periods) and then the really heavy stuff but I don't think that's Scarlet would take any of that lol)

Scarlet just grabbed two of them and popped them in her mouth, just dry swallowing them. Then she sat up to just let them go down her throat before she looked at Erik. " Thank you. I'm sorry. You must think I'm crazy or just a hormonal teenage girl. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:31 pm

(haha okay xD )

Dick thought about his question and really his first thought was no until he remembered Halloween night when Emi got abducted. "You told me she liked me,..." He said, turning to him. "You said she tried to set something up at the cave? But no, she never told me anything," he stated.

Emi looked at him. "It's not your fault, Dick. Maybe she just had an off day and things just came out? I'm sure she knows you care about her. That we all do," she said.

"I don't think she's just having an off day. Something's been off with her for a while. I told you guys about that," Dick said.

"N-no. It's alright," Erik insisted. "We all have those conversations."

Last edited by shinefairy on Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:18 pm

(lol, didn't realize that Sky would be joining us XD 😜🤣)

"Okay, then what are you saying? That she's been going off on her own like how she did with..." Wally glance at Emi, not wanting to bring up any bad memories by saying his name. Surely, Scarlett with no better than to go behind their backs again and get to working with a psycho once more right?

Scarlet wipe her nose with her sleeve. "You're a great friend, but I don't like to open up about things a lot. I'm not good with feelings, I never have been. Even before I went blind. But ever since then, things have just been getting worse." They really have been. First, it was becoming blind by the incident. Next, it was when she got taken by Cadmus and experimented on, which led her to needing help with her powers and seeking out Slades help. And because of her involvement with the psycho, she ended up getting Emi, One of the nicest people she had ever met, kidnapped and missing for weeks on end. Why does she have to keep fucking everything up?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:45 pm

(oh haha, my bad! XD I'll fix it )

"Yeah,... Or something!" Dick stated, throwing his arms out before running his hand through his hair. "I -I don't know. But I thought I heard a voice in the background." He said.

"Maybe she's just hanging out with a friend?" Emi said, she was allowed to do that.

"Then why wouldn't she tell us about it? And honestly, what friend?" Dick said, not meaning to sound rude but... "We know her friends. Scarlett's never been the most social like so I don't think she's out for a cup of tea."

"Hey, I don't think I know anyone who's good with feelings," Erik said, stroking some hair behind her ear and drying some of her tears away. "And things have been going pretty well since I met you."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:16 pm

Wally leaned against a wall. " So? She's allowed to have other friends, Dick. And it's her business, we don't have to know every single thing about her life. But if you think that whoever she's hanging out with is bad news, I'll help you look into it. I owe you that much at least. Plus, I don't want Scarlet to get hurt either"

Dick really seemed worried about Scarlet. So she's definitely in for a good talking to when they finally get to sit down and talk to her.

"They - they have? " Scarlett looked up at him, someone surprised. She blushed when he stroked her hair behind her ear. The way he was treating her... Erik was actually a really nice guy.

Last edited by NiaHearts on Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:36 pm

"You sure you two should be snooping around without her permission?" Emi asked, not really a fan of that, but if she was in danger...

"Just to see what's going on," Dick assured her. "I might be wrong, but... Just to be sure she's not in any trouble. You okay with that?" Dick asked his ex. He knew she wasn't s fan of lies or people going behind your back. She had first on experience with both.

"Fine," Emi sighed. "But I'm staying out of it." She stated since she wasn't exactly supporting spying on Scarlett.

(It's a miracle! Scarlett can see! Haha. No jk. But can she see facial expressions?)

"Yeah, I mean. You're nice, definitely s total badass in the ring. Maybe a little bit stubborn but you're a cool girl Scar. I like it," Erik said, just thinking she needed some encouragement after being upset and angry. It was also true.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:56 pm

Wally only nodded. He knew that it was wrong to be spying on Scarlet. Hell, spying on anyone was wrong unless they were actually doing something wrong themselves. But Scarlett wasn't doing anything wrong... Right? He prayed that she hadn't.

"Okay so, where do we start? "

(Oops! Haha my bad! Lol I fixed it I think it will be cool if she could though but it kind of goes against her being totally blind though. Even though she technically isn't totally blind)

Scarlets blush only increased at his words. She looked down, embarrassed before looking up and then kissing his cheek. " Thank you, Erik," She whispered. He really did help her, and more ways than one.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next