Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

2 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 3 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:49 am

(Yeah. I get what you mean)

"I could probably hack her phone," Dick said, thinking about it before seeing Emi's glare. "Or... We can just watch where she goes off whenever she says she's "busy"," he said.

"What if she sees you?" Emi asked. "Can't she tell from a distance if you're stalking her?" She stated. The girl did see with her feet after all.

Erik smiled, a small blush appearing on his own cheeks which he was glad she couldn't see. "Yeah, no problem." He said before he looked over. "Uh, I think you smashed you phone," he said, seeing it had a broken screen on the floor. "Do you want me to call someone for you or walk you home?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Page 3 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:10 am

"Maybe we could borrow the bioship? " Wally suggested. "Don't know if M'gann would be too keen on the idea though..." He rubbed his chin before he looked at Dick. "Maybe a more direct approach? Maybe you could just pop by there one day, " Wally suggested.

"No, I'll walk, but thank you. If my mom knew I was here, in an older guy's room, and especially someone she didn't know, she would flip, " Scarlett said, hopping off of bed. Even though all she wanted to do was sleep. She felt comfortable there and didn't want to leave, but maybe it was best to right now. Besides, she can sleep better in her own bed anyway. It would just be a headache more to explain to her parents that her phone was broken. She could always blame it on being blind and all.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:33 pm

"Don't think she'll see that as suspicious?" Dick asked.

"Maybe she'll just think that you wanna talk to her, like a normal person would," Emi stated before she rolled her eyes slightly. He was definitely thinking with his"bat-brain" right now.

Dick sighed. "Alright, fine. I'll head over to her house tomorrow," he held his hands up.

"Well, okay. Only if you're sure," Erik said, a little uneasy about letting her go if she still felt iffy after the incident at the ring. "Let me at least walk you out?" He offered.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:44 pm

"Need some backup? Or do you want to go solo on this one? " Wally asked his best friend.

Scarlet thought about it and then she looked up at his direction. " How about you walk me home? I think it would be suspicious if I walked home alone with no one to steer the " blind girl " in the right direction. "

She wanted to tell her parents that she could actually see some things. But, like how dick and Wally didn't tell her or Emi about their secret lives, they wanted to keep her protected. And after what her family had gone through, she would do anything to protect them. Even if it's from herself.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:45 pm

"Don't you think she'll be suspicious if we both go?" Dick remarked, since that kinda contradicted their plan. "I'll call you if it comes down to shadowing her. But- and before you get on my ass about it Emi,- not before I talk to her, okay?"

Emi rolled her eyes and uncrossed her arms. "Fine," she said before she walked over to open one of the cabinets and she got a book out. "You guys wanna bake?" She asked. She really wanted something sweet.

Erik chuckled. "What about your mum flipping?" He asked, but again. Maybe her being safe is what her mother would care about the most. He didn't mind walking her home, but it was funny how she just changed her mind. Guessed it was either her mother flipping about A or B in the end.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:15 pm

"That sounds good, " Wally said, just needing to eat something to help with this stress. Thank God he didn't gain weight because of it or otherwise he was the 10 times the size of the young man he was. He looked over at Dick. " I'm sure whatever Scarlet is hiding, isn't bad, Dick. Have some faith in her. And she'll be okay. This is Scarlet we're talking about. "

Then he turned back to Emi and asked, " So, what you thinking about cooking?"

He was so close to accidentally saying something really stupid and cheesy like, " What you cooking, good looking?" That would not have fared well.

"I said she would flip if she found out I was in your dorm room. Not if a kind gentleman brought me home, " Scarlet told him, pointing. She got off his bed and dusted herself off. "Sorry if I got all kind of stuff on your bed. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:36 pm

"Well, what do you guys want? I'd love anything with chocolate," Emi said, looking at some recipes as she laid the book out on the kitchen island for them to look.

"Oh, I know," Dick rolled his eyes with a smile. Back when they were together she'd always choose anything with chocolate when they went out to a café or baked themselves.

"Don't pretend you don't love chocolate as well, Grayson," Emi said back. She knew he didn't mind chocolate either and Wally probably ate everything and anything listen in that book.

"No, don't worry about it," Erik said, holding his hand up and shaking his head. "I really need to clean my room anyway," he said, glad she couldn't see how it was sorta messy with some of his litterature books spread out on the floor and some clothes.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:28 pm

(Do You want to skip to the next day? I have a little idea that could be fun lol. Maybe we could pretend that after Erik took Scarlett to her house, her father and mother open the door Because they were worried about their daughter because maybe she forgot to tell them that she was going to hang out with her" new friends " And they see the two together and out of panic, Scarlet introduced Erik as her new " boyfriend ". What do you think?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:32 pm

(What!? *Gasps! Already!? She's moving fast! But uh, yeah, if you want that. Maybe they could have had a romantic moment and kissed on the way home? )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:04 pm

(No, no 🤣 I mean she could just panic and say that he is her boyfriend when really they are not together. That baby her parents are smarter than she knows and realizes that she comes home late sometimes and maybe they haven't said anything because they do trust her daughter but they are at the point where they are too worried about her safety so that's why she makes it all up that Erik is the reason why she has been sneaking out. They want their daughter to finally be normal, or as normal or she can go anyway, and to live her life even though she has been rebelling and sneaking out even though she is " blind " lol.

I just feel like Scarlet's parents are the kind of cool parents, where they don't really have a strict curfew for anyone over the age of 16 or so because they never really had curfews growing up, they both could had grown up in the circus too, etc etc. What do you think?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next