Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 19 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:43 pm

Carter got a small, genuine smile. Dick was willing to push both of them? Or rather, rather try to be a part of the fun then just sitting down like she has assumed.

"Okay, thanks, " She told him for throwing Sam up and then catching her in her arms as they both laughed. "Okay, off to the swings We go! "

Then she carried Sam over to the swings before placing her down and in one of the baby swings. Carter thought she looked so cute that she couldn't help but to take a picture. " Hey Dick, can you get a photo of us both? " She asked him, turning and holding the phone out for him.

"You both are impossible! Give me back my fiance already! "Wally grumbled, going and snatching up Mei in his own arms.

Mary let out a little squeal/laugh."Honey, that was so cute! It reminds me of when your dad would take your favorite doll from you And you would get so upset that you would cry and cry until he gave in and gave it to you! "

"They, they weren't dolls, Mom! They were action figures! "Wally groaned, resting his head into Mei's back. " They're so lame. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:17 pm

"Oh, yeah. Sure," Dick smiled and accepted her phone before taking a step back to get a nice angle. He took s few different ones, just so she had s couple to chose from and then he turned the camera on selfie mode, turning around and holding a s piece signs up with Carter and Sam in the background. "Say Playground!" He teased, taking a selfie of all of them.

Mei only giggled. "I think it's sweet," she said. She liked hearing Wally's parents talk about his childhood. It was nice because she didn't have any childhood memories like that.

"You hear that son?" Rudy chuckled and got his arm around his wife, just to give her a hug from the side because they were both proud of how they raised their boy..
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:00 pm

(Awwwwww!!!! See, he would make such a good daddy! I love youI love youI love you)

Carter laughed after he turned and got ready for the group selfie. "Playground!" She giggled, putting an arm around the swing that Sam was in. Then she saw that Sam wasn't paying attention so she got Sam to look over at Dick and at the camera by saying, " Sam, look at the birdie! "

Sam thought there was a bird and she laughed, holding up her hands when he took the picture.

Wally sat Mei down and he smiled at all of them. He was really grateful for his parents and he felt kind of bad because he knew that Mei didn't exactly get to have a childhood like he did. Before he cursed anything, their table was ready so they were all taken to their table where he pulled out the chair for his beautiful fiance.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:49 pm

(haha, don't tell him that xD)

Dick smiled when he saw he got one with Sam smiling as well. "Alright, that's a keeper," he said, before handing Carter he phone back, the last photo still on display so she could see.

"Thank you," Mei thanked him, sitting down and seeing Rudy had done the same thing for Mary. Guess it ran in their veins? While his parents started looking through the menus Mei looked at Wally before looking at his parents. "Should we tell them?" She asked, a little excited to see what they thought of the idea of them deciding to have a boat wedding instead.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:33 pm

Carter smiled as she accepted the phone from him and looked at the picture of all of them. They all looked so good! Well, Carter never really thought of herself as beautiful or anything, but she would always see her daughter as a beam of light in the darkness that was her night. And with Dick right there in the front, it could it be better.

"I love it! Thanks, " She told him, hugging him by the neck before she took the phone over to her daughter to show her even though her daughter couldn't really give an opinion. " What do you think, Sammy? Does that a keeper? " She asked her.

Sammy saw herself in the picture and said, " me! Swing!"

"Yes, baby! That's you in the swing and- Oh, you mean you want someone to swing you." She looked over at Dick and whistled. " Oh, dickie boy! She wants someone to push her! "

"Tell us what, sweetie? " Mary asked, looking up from her menu. Then she gasped, her hands flying over her mouth. " Are you-"

"No, no mom! Not that! " Wally quickly stopped her before she could start asking questions about babies already. They both knew that Mei might not be able to have kids, so he really hoped his mother would just drop the subject. " We are changing the location of the wedding. Instead of a beach, we're having it on a boat. Like, the scene in The Little mermaid where they get married on a boat? "

Mary's face turn into a smile. "That sounds adorable! Isn't that, Rudy?" She asked her husband, taking his hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:13 pm

Dick laughed. "What am I? A buttler now?" He teased as he walked over. He was a bit unsure of how hard to push since he didn't want Sam to fall out of the swing or be scared. "Alright Sammy, I'm gonna need you to hold on tight!" He said, before giving her a light push. He'd start with that and see.

"As long as I don't get seasick I'm good," Rudy joked with a chuckle.

"Oh no, you get seasick easily?" Mei asked, worried. Maybe it wasn't a good idea that case?

Rudy then held his hands up and shook his head, realising she didn't understand it was a joke. "No, no! I was joking. I'm good with boats, don't you worry," He assured his future daughter-in-law with a smile.

Mei smiled then, glad they both seemed to approve of the idea. Wally's parents approval and opinion were very important to her.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:49 pm

Carter laughed a little, her hand over her mouth since she thought this was the most cutest thing in the world. " You can push a little harder. Hopefully the swing is up to code, but knowing that this is Blüdhaven, it probably isn't. But she's not going to break, " She told Dick but she was happy to see her little girl let out a little laugh and clap her hands.

"How are you guys going to get a boat? Or, afford one for that matter? " Mary had to ask after skimming the menu.

"I called in a favor," Wally said with a little grin, giving his mom a wink which made her give her son an eye roll.

"You're going to ask Bruce I take it?"

"Well, technically, I had Dick ask Bruce, " Wally said. " He said that he won't mind. I mean after all, Bruce loves me! "

"Uh-huh," Mary giggled before someone came to take their drink orders and to see if they were ready to order. Mary ordered a water with lemon, Wally got a Coke, and they waited to see what Rudy and Mei wanted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:25 pm

"Well, I wouldn't want her to fall out," Dick said, not really used to this whole "parenting" thing. He did put a bit more speed into his next push though, but not too much of course. He smiled when she laughed. "I think she likes it." He commented. It just made him smile to hear Sammy's laugh.

"Um, a black coffée and, uh. Do you have a light beer?" Rudy asked the waitor. "I'll have one of those," He decided when he got an affirmative nod.

"Uh, yeah. I'll just have water thank you," Mei told the man with a small smile.

(Love how cute Mary is around her son. Also, no idea if "light beer" is the correct translation but, we have something called "lättöl" in sweden which is basically a beer that has so low alcohol volume that you can drink one and drive. Like, you do not get drunk by it.Wasn't sure if you guys had that but oh well xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:42 pm

Carter was actually recording the whole thing. You know, for "memories ". "Yep, just keep doing that. She'll love you forever for now on, " She giggled, just smiling ear to ear. She had to admit. Dick looked extremely hot when he was showing a fatherly side. This was probably one of the only times he ever would, and ever had so far. She loved it, every bit of it, so that's why she was recording.

"Whee!" Sammy laughed as Dick pushed her, clapping her hands and waving them up and down sometimes.

"Of course. Would you like to get any appetizers this evening? " The waiter asked.

"Some of the jalapeno toss sounds good, " Wally told him after looking at the appetizers listed.

"The fried jalapeno tots? Those are pretty good, especially the cheese inside, " The waiter said as he wrote it down. Then he asked, " would you like a couple of more minutes to look over the menu or are you all ready to order? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:29 pm

Dick chuckled. "I guess that's good as long as I'm not on push-duty forever," He joked a little. Honestly, he could see that happening and the kid never wanting to leave or something.

"Um," Mei looked down at the menu again and said. "A couple of more minutes, if that's alright?" She looked at Wally and his parents since she hadn't decided what she wanted. She had been so focused on their conversation beforehand.

"Yes, no that's good. I havn't decided either," Mary admitted, looking down at her menu again. She was deciding between two things but couldn't make up her mind.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next